the entire directory
only in Consulting/C
Cal Tingey Enterprises
- Firm that specializes in partnering, team building, corporate retreats, strategic planning, and partnering.
- Providing strategic business and marketing planning, marketing communications, web site design, and Internet e-commerce solutions.
- Offering services related to performance development and organizational effectiveness.
Cameron Ralph Pty Ltd
- An independent ratings agency providing Corporate Governance and Board Performance assessments for listed companies and major government and non-profit organisations.
- A management consulting firm advising high technology companies, including startups, on strategy, business plans, product definition and implementation. California, USA.
Capital Restoration, LLC
- Works primarily with under-performing companies to help find positive financial solutions based upon in-depth analysis and strategic planning using activity based simulation models. Based in Sudbury MA.
Caridas Consulting Group
- Specializes in productivity improvements through a focus on people. Provides strategic planning, participative work and process redesign, executive coaching, profit improvement and organizational development.
- International communications resource with expertise in media relations, public relations, public information services, business and training consulting and management skills.
Case Strategy, LLC
- Consulting services: Management session, strategy game plan, strategy implementation and investor intelligence.
- Provides strategies, services and products for the financial, retirement and housing sectors.
Catalyst Consulting Team
- A strategic planning, leadership development, virtual collaboration and experiential learning consulting firm.
The Catalyst Group, Inc
- Generating and retaining business through direct sales and service.
The Catapult Group
- Provides effective executive management solutions to enhance competitive advantages in a variety of industries.
- Management consulting, project planning, business systems analysis, applications development, quality assurance, documentation and education.
Centre for Innovative Leadership (CIL)
- Systems thinking, scenario based strategy and leadership development.
The Centre for Mentoring
- Provides a uniquely professional mentoring and executive coaching service for managers and leaders.
CEO Support Systems, Inc.
- Senior management consulting based on their "Blueprint for a Healthy Organization" model.
Chaco Canyon Consulting
- Works with people in problem-solving organizations who make complex products that need state-of-the-art teamwork.
Chaddsford Planning Associates
- Provides business development services to both public sector and commercial organizations.
Challenge Course Consultancy
- Designs and constructs challenge courses. Includes information about the owners and their process. Based in Kelso, Scotland.
Charles Nechtem Enterprises
- Providing employee assistance services, international corporate programs, and training and consulting services.
Charlesview Management Group
- Identifying and solving the issues impacting the growth and development of businesses.
Charney and Associates, Inc.
- Specializing in streamlining operations, management processes, training, and communication skills.
- Trains CEOs for leadership, management practices, motivation, strategic vision, success achievement, and theory.
- Change consultancy and coaching provides tailor-made services that are enduring and valuable.
Chinook Solutions Inc.
- Consulting services for strategy management and project cultures. Specializing in strategic DNA methodology for clarity, alignment and focus.
Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc.
- Offers seminars and workshops in futures research, project management, product development, and manager development. Located in Playa del Rey, California.
Christopher Allen & Associates
- Focuses on providing strategic planning consulting services to businesses and organizations.
Christopher Bonner Consultants, Inc.
- Counsels senior management of associations and corporations on positioning strategies and strategic communications. Located in McLean, Virginia.
Clark Training & Consulting
- Instructional psychologist Dr. Ruth Clark provides training to improve instructional design and development programs. Seminars available in selected US cities.
Clark Wilson Group, Inc.
- Provides organizational core competency assessments and surveys.
Clearview Management Consultants, LLC
- Consulting services company.
The Clemmer Group
- Management consulting firm specializing in strategic planning, organization assessment and team development.
Clinton Group Inc.
- Service strategy consulting firm.
Clive Simpkins Strategic Communications
- For expert consulting, transformation strategy and spindoctoring in corporate, personal, marketing, media and political communications.
COBA Group Limited
- Provides strategic advice, research and analysis, or implementation planning. Offices in London and Paris.
- Provides diverse consulting services including strategic planning, financial analysis, due diligence, project management and operational reviews.
Columbia Resource Group
- Specializes in leadership, teambuilding, and organizational change.
- Helping companies improve both the efficiency of information technology and business operations, and their effectiveness at enabling business goals.
Competitive Edge, Inc.
- Consulting and training in improving employee effectiveness, team building, and employee-manager relationships.
Concept Systems Inc.
- Provides organizational change and performance improvement services.
Consensus Technology Services
- Specializes in collaborative problem solving and decision making by providing consulting, facilitation and training to support an organizational consensus driven process.
Constraints Management Group
- An international partnership of Theory of Constraints educators and implementation facilitators.
- Management consultancy and strategy planning.
Consulting (Australia) and Associates
- Specializing in scenario-based planning, organizational change, and identification and problem analysis using systems thinking and systems dynamic modeling.
Consulting by Management
- Provides specialty services in the areas of business planning and development, restructuring strategies, and merger and acquisition assistance. Based in Rome, Italy.
Consulting Office Sibylle May
- Services offered include training classes and seminars, coaching, personnel and career consulting.
Consulting Resources Corporation
- Management consulting company providing services to executives concerned with the companies, products, and people of the chemical process, biotechnology, and chloralkali industries. Based in Lexington, MA.
Contract Consultants Corporation
- Services and resources for management consultants and consulting companies.
Core Pursuit, Inc.
- Offers management consulting services including human resources, risk management, web design, and business strategy, planning and development.
- Challenge course builders that specialize in the design, development and training specific to ropes courses, bouldering grottoes, and climbing walls. (Jonas Ridge, North Carolina)
Corporate Affairs International (CAI)
- Consulting firm with expertise in economic and industrial/corporate development.
Corporate Development International
- Specializing in joint ventures, investments and corporate development.
Corporate Learning Systems, Inc.
- CLS is a full service consulting company offering training and support programs for sales, marketing, operations and team management initiatives.
Corporate Renaissance Group
- Business management and technology consultants. Located in Ontario, Canada.
Corporate Strategy Institute
- Specializing in personal and corporate strategic planning and restructuring consulting and key note speaking.
Corporate Training Consultants, Inc.
- Helps establish a training or organizational learning function within clients' organizations.
Corporate Turnaround Management
- Crisis and turnaround management specialist with a focus on corporate restructuring and re-engineering for improving shareholder value.
Corporate University Xchange
- An education research and consulting firm that assists organizations in optimizing their education and training resources. Based in New York City.
Corporate Value Associates (CVA)
- Firm focuses on the development and application of proprietary methodologies involving strategy, organization operations, and finance.
CorVu North America
- Integrated consulting services and software solutions provider, focused mainly on performance management systems.
The Coughlin Company
- Enhancing individual, group and organizational effectiveness.
The Crawford Group
- Global consulting firm providing customized public policy consulting, marketing and human resources strategy planning, training and executive leadership development programs.
Cray Performance Corporation
- Helping clients achieve their strategic objectives by improving the performance of people through training, incentives, recognition, information systems and research.
Creative Management Consultants
- Specializing in management training and consulting services.
Creativity at Work
- A resource for developing personal creativity and organizational innovation. Site features articles, tips, and a newsletter.
The Creativity Partnership
- Creativity consulting, mentoring, inspiration and stimulation.
- A journey around business creativity, with an online business bookshop, creativity techniques, free and shareware software.
Crisis Management International
- Helping organizations to deal with the personnel aspect of workplace threats or crises.
Cross Cultural Communications, Inc.
- Provides international companies with inter-cultural, and international business training, seminars, consulting and design services. Also consults on international mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures with cross cultural business integration.
Cross Technologies Inc.
- Offers turnaround management, venture capital, investor relations, financing, crisis re-engineering, and assisting with creditor problems.
Crossroads Programs Inc.
- Provides guidance and facilitation services in partnering, alliances and business ethics.
CRP Associates, Inc.
- Specialized consulting to the broadcast industry and to financial institutions which lend or venture with media concerns throughout the world.
- Technology management consulting for start-ups, small businesses and large corporations.
Custodial Consulting Services
- Providing total quality management systems for janitorial departments.
- Specializes in continuous quality improvement within the software industry, focusing on quality education, processes, metrics and organization development.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 3:15:07 UTC -