become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/A
- Formulates strategic plans and uses operations and information technology to mobilize knowledge and resources and to make major improvements in a company's products and services, relationships or economics.
A.T. Kearney Careers Index
- An international management consulting firm that mobilizes knowledge and resources to make major improvements in a company's products and services, relationships or economics.
- A global safety, risk and integrity management company.
- Senior executives specializing in interim management, consulting and business acceleration, with expertise in operations, general management, finance, administration, marketing and sales, and technology.
- An alliance of consultants and instructors providing services in the areas of business process improvements, business strategy, and systems implementation.
ACI Specialty Benefits Corporation
- Provides employee assistance programs (EAP) nationwide, supporting employees and management through counseling and education.
Acuity Consulting Inc.
- Business consulting firm specializing in improving the business processes of manufacturing and distribution companies through the application of Theory of Constraints, JD Edwards, Oracle, Agile, Clarify and SPC solutions.
- An organizational development company focused on providing best-of-class assessment technology for individual, team, and organizational growth.
Adams Six Sigma
- Specialist in total quality management, strategic planning, goal setting, team building, employee motivation, and statistical process control.
Adelard Steel Limited
- Specialists in the business strategy, process improvement and project management.
- A professional development company that specializes in helping companies build powerful, influential relationships with internal and external clients. Located in California.
Advention Business Partners
- Global strategy consulting company with a differentiated business model, operating either on a project or partnership basis with its customers.
Adventure Associates, Inc.
- Corporate training and team building.
- Designers and constructors of challenge course apparatus.
- Full service challenge ropes course provider designs, builds, and inspect ropes courses. Also provides staff training. (Hoover, Alabama)
- Provides consulting, facilitating, coaching and training services in strategy development, strategy implementation, continuous improvement, change management and leadership and team development.
Aimattech Consulting LLC
- Multi-discipline management consulting firm specializing in strategic planning, business development, interim, project and program management, global sales and marketing.
- Consulting firm that helps companies maximize the value of their human capital through the use of its proprietary strategies, processes, best practices, and technologies.
Alda & Associates
- Business and financial consultant for strategic planning and business plans.
The Alexander Group
- Provides strategic management, marketing and operations management services, and customized educational material.
- Providers of custom training and development services, based in Davidson, NC.
- Offers a variety of consulting services, including operations management, IT, quality management, and corporate finance. Based in the UK.
Alpha-Omega Change Engineering
- Professional trainers and consultants providing our customers with services in: training development, management and delivery; process improvement and reengineering; strategic planning; and assessments.
American Management Systems, Inc.
- A international business and information technology consulting firm. Extensive information on their services and expertise, career opportunities, investor information and business news.
Andres Inn: A Consultant's Casebook
- Consulting experiences and assignments from around the world in private and public sectors.
- Personal site containing articles and papers of interest to the business consulting community.
Angle Technology Limited
- Planning, development, management, consulting, marketing, venture funds, and technology licensing services for science and research parks, technology-focused ventures.
- Management consultants specializing in developing leadership, reducing staff turnover, and improving communications and processes.
Applied Futures Inc. and Strategic Synthesis, Ltd.
- Strategic planning services to commercial and government clients.
- Established to pioneer participative methodologies in the renewal, restructuring and reconfiguring of organizations, institutions, industries, regions and other social systems. Based in Turkey.
Arch of Leadership
- Mentoring programs that help business leaders to envision, achieve, and communicate their broad and encompassing visions and translate them into realities.
- A management consulting firm, providing sales, marketing and business development services for high tech ventures. Located in California's Silicon Valley.
- International management consultants.
The Ariel Group
- Provides consulting and theater-based management training programs in executive communication, presentation skills, leadership, media coaching, public speaking, team building, creativity and business theater.
- Specializes in IT, change leadership, business process, organizational development and training.
Arthur D. Little
- Strategic consulting related to e-strategy, e-process, e-technology and e-finance.
- Professional consulting services to food, agribusiness and renewable energy organizations. Based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States.
Ascot Chase International
- Solutions for international commerce and cross border business development.
Aspen Family Business Group, LLC
- International family business consultants. The Group offers a range of resources including books, monographs, consultation, keynote addresses, workshops, and conferences.
- Management consulting firm specializing in due diligence. Chicago, Illinois.
- Emphasizes partnering facilitation services to aid managers in building project teams.
- A global management consulting and IT services firm, specialized in business and technology integration.
- Independent strategy and performance improvement management consultancy. Other services include marketing research, techno-economic feasibility studies, and site location studies. Based in India.
- Management consultants offering corporate strategic planning, merger and acquisition strategies, organizational development, succession planning, executive coaching and information technology strategy planning.
- Develops and implements corporate strategy and trains client teams.
Ayres & Associates
- Provides assistance with management and staff development, planning, problem solving, financial analysis and budgeting. Based in Santa Rosa California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 13:15:11 UTC -