become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management/Benchmarking_and_Best_Practices
Benchmarking and Best Practices
Open Directory - Business: Management: Benchmarking and Best Practices
American Productivity & Quality Center
- APQC provides products and services to help your organization discover and implement best practices and obtain measurable results.
- About Management. The basics of benchmarking including what it is, why it's important and what to measure.
The Benchmarking Network
- Worldwide Benchmarking Resource Guide - information and links.
Best Practice Business Process Design
- Includes a number of articles on four themes: production and inventory planning and control, supply chain, related IS /IT issues, and change management. Provided by SM Thacker and Associates.
Best Practices LLC
- Gateway for executives and specialists seeking to improve their business processes through benchmarking leading companies and implementing best practices.
The Booth Company
- The latest information about 360 degree feedback for measuring leadership, management and organization effectiveness. Secure web-based feedback surveys are featured.
BPR Online Learning Center
- The learning center offers an index of BPR articles, an online tutorial series, benchmarking studies, yellow pages for BPR resources, and information on reengineering toolkits and document templates for project teams.
Broadcast Benchmarking Association
- Association of professionals interested in benchmarking and identifying the best broadcast practices that improve the overall operations of their companies.
Business to Consumer (B2C) Benchmarking Association?
- Assists business to consumer managers identify the best business practices and compare operating performance.
- Provides a technology-based survey methodology for organizations.
The Cost-Effective Organization
- Provides best practices and resources for the reduction and control of business expenses.
Customer Service Benchmarking Association
- Association of companies that conducts benchmarking studies to identify the best practices surrounding customer service issues that improve the overall operations of the members.
- A monthly newsletter provided via e-mail available to individuals employed by large corporations, higher educational organizations or governmental entities who are involved with benchmarking.
Electric Utility Benchmarking Association
- An association of electric utility companies that conducts benchmarking studies to identify the practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
The Global Benchmarking Council
- Comprised of benchmarking, quality, and process improvement professionals from around the world. Strives to enhance member initiatives through studies, networking, conferences, and other activities.
Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium
- Brings together information systems professionals from a variety of companies to conduct targeted studies on issues related to improving performance and effectiveness.
International Call Center Benchmarking Consortium
- An association of call center professionals to compare operating performance and identify the best business practices.
International Contract Management Benchmarking Association
- Association of corporations with contract management processes.
International Council Of Benchmarking Coordinators
- Brings benchmarking professionals together to share information to improve business processes in their industry.
International Institute for Internet Industry Benchmarking (I4B)
- Multi-company consortium dedicated to identifying best practices in Internet Industry Strategies.
International Treasury Management Benchmarking Consortium
- An association of treasury managers within major organizations that conducts benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
ISO Benchmarking Association
- Brings professionals of companies that are ISO Certified or are seeking ISO Certification together to share information to improve business processes.
ISP Benchmarking Association
- An association of procurement and supply chain organizations within major corporations. ISPBA conducts benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
Knowledge Management Benchmarking Association
- Brings together knowledge management professionals from a variety of companies. Conducting benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the effectiveness of Knowledge Management activities.
Shared Services Benchmaking Association
- An association of shared services managers to compare operating performance and identify the best business practices.
- Strassmann offers consulting and analytical services for effective corporate information management. Site contains several resources including assessments and white papers.
Benchmarking and Best Practices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:15:03 AM EDT -