become an editor
the entire directory
only in Management/Benchmarking_and_Best_Practices
Benchmarking and Best Practices
This category in other languages:
American Productivity & Quality Center
- APQC provides products and services to help your organization discover and implement best practices and obtain measurable results.
- About Management. The basics of benchmarking including what it is, why it's important and what to measure.
The Benchmarking Network
- Worldwide Benchmarking Resource Guide - information and links.
Best Practices LLC
- Gateway for executives and specialists seeking to improve their business processes through benchmarking leading companies and implementing best practices.
The Booth Company
- The latest information about 360 degree feedback for measuring leadership, management and organization effectiveness. Secure web-based feedback surveys are featured.
BPR Online Learning Center
- The learning center offers an index of BPR articles, an online tutorial series, benchmarking studies, yellow pages for BPR resources, and information on reengineering toolkits and document templates for project teams.
- Provides a technology-based survey methodology for organizations.
- A monthly newsletter provided via e-mail available to individuals employed by large corporations, higher educational organizations or governmental entities who are involved with benchmarking.
Electric Utility Benchmarking Association
- An association of electric utility companies that conducts benchmarking studies to identify the practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
The Global Benchmarking Council
- Comprised of benchmarking, quality, and process improvement professionals from around the world. Strives to enhance member initiatives through studies, networking, conferences, and other activities.
Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium
- Brings together information systems professionals from a variety of companies to conduct targeted studies on issues related to improving performance and effectiveness.
International Call Center Benchmarking Consortium
- An association of call center professionals to compare operating performance and identify the best business practices.
International Council Of Benchmarking Coordinators
- Brings benchmarking professionals together to share information to improve business processes in their industry.
International Treasury Management Benchmarking Consortium
- An association of treasury managers within major organizations that conducts benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
ISP Benchmarking Association
- An association of procurement and supply chain organizations within major corporations. ISPBA conducts benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the overall operations of the members.
Knowledge Management Benchmarking Association
- Brings together knowledge management professionals from a variety of companies. Conducting benchmarking studies to identify practices that improve the effectiveness of Knowledge Management activities.
Shared Services Benchmaking Association
- An association of shared services managers to compare operating performance and identify the best business practices.
Benchmarking and Best Practices
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2016 at 6:24:05 UTC -