the entire directory
only in Major_Companies/Publicly_Traded
Business: Investing: Stocks and Bonds: Exchanges
This category in other languages:
- Diversified holdings company. Principle subsidiaries include CNA Financial, Loews Hotels, and Diamond Offshore Drilling.
N-Viro International Corporation
- Owns and licenses patented technology which utilizes certain alkaline by-products to treat and recycle wastewater sludges and other bio-organic wastes. (Nasdaq: NVIC).
New Frontier Media, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which perform electronic distribution of adult entertainment content through subscription/pay-per-view television, DVD and the internet. (Nasdaq: NOOF).
New Horizon Kids Quest, Inc.
- Develops, owns and operates supervised children's entertainment facilities and traditional child care centers. (Nasdaq: KIDQ).
Newmark Homes Corp.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which design, build and sell single-family detached homes. (Nasdaq: NHCH).
Newpark Resources, Inc.
- Owner of companies such as Newpark Drilling Fluids, SOLOCO and Excalibar Minerals. Includes investor information and links to companies.
Nextel Partners, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide wireless communications services, including cellular telephone service, two-way dispatch with instant conferencing capabilities and paging and alphanumeric short messaging service. (Nasdaq: NXTP).
- Provides global integrated digital recording and management solutions, serving the business needs of multiple markets, primarily financial institutions, call centers, air traffic control sites, public safety centers, and closed circuit television security installations. (Nasdaq: NICE).
Nicholas Financial, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which acquire and service installment contracts for purchases of new and used automobiles and light trucks. (Nasdaq: NICK).
- Manufactures and supplies high quality, precision steel balls and rollers to anti-friction bearing manufacturers, automotive aftermarket, and gas and mining industries. (Nasdaq: NNBR).
Nobility Homes, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and sells broad line of manufactured homes on a wholesale basis. (Nasdaq: NOBH).
Noel Group, Inc.
- Group of travel service, assistance and insurance companies. Includes information and links to member companies.
- Distributes plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and industrial supplies. (Nasdaq: NOLD).
Norsk Hydro AS
- Oil and aluminium company. Includes investor information and news.
Northwest Pipe Company
- Manufactures large diameter, high-pressure steel pipe used primarily for water transmission, and smaller diameter, electric resistance welded steel pipe for use in a wide range of construction, agricultural and industrial applications. (Nasdaq: NWPX).
Notify Technology Corporation
- Designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells sophisticated computer telephony products which increase timeliness, ease of message retrieval for voice mail and properly routed incoming calls for small home office, business and residential marketplaces. (Nasdaq: NTFY).
- Designs, markets and supports broad range of products which determine precise geographic locations using the global positioning system, primarily designed for high-end markets such as surveying, geographic information systems, aviation, marine and mining industries. (Nasdaq: NGPS).
Novellus Systems, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures, markets and services chemical vapor deposition equipment, used in fabricating integrated circuits. (Nasdaq: NVLS).
- Holding company and venture capital provider. Includes news, publications and information about ventures.
- Develops intraluminal beta radiation catheter delivery system designed to reduce the frequency of restenosis, subsequent to percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty. (Nasdaq: NOVT).
NPC International, Inc.
- Operates Pizza Hut restaurants and operates and franchises restaurants under the name Tony Roma's Place for Ribs. (Nasdaq: NPCI).
- Supplies liquid carbon dioxide to retail establishments such as restaurants, convenience stores, taverns, theaters, theme parks, resorts and stadiums for carbonation and dispensing of fountain beverages. (Nasdaq: NUCO)
Nutraceutical International Corporation
- Manufactures and markets quality branded nutritional supplements and premium bulk formulations for sale to health food stores and other manufacturers and marketers in the nutritional supplement industry. (Nasdaq: NUTR).
Par Technology Corp.
- Provider of professional services and enterprise business intelligence software. (NYSE: PTC).
- Designs, develops and markets an automated video camera control system and automated production system; And researches, develops and markets wireless radio-frequency technology. (Nasdaq: PRKR).
Patrick Industries, Inc.
- Manufactures products for the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle industries including decorative vinyl and paper panels, cabinet doors, countertops, aluminum extrusions, drawer sides and wood adhesives. (Nasdaq: PATK).
Paulson Capital Corp.
- Holding company with subsidiary which purchases and sells securities from and to the public. (Nasdaq: PLCC).
PC Connection, Inc.
- Direct markets brand-name personal computers and related peripherals, software, accessories and networking products. (Nasdaq: PCCC).
Peak International Limited
- Holding company with subsidiary which manufactures precision engineered packaging products for storage, transportation and automated handling of semiconductor devices and other electronic components. (Nasdaq: PEAKF).
Peerless Systems Corporation
- Provides software-based imaging systems for digital document products including printers, copiers, fax machines and other products. (Nasdaq: PRLS).
- Develops software which automates customer interactions across transaction-intensive enterprises including account set-up, record retrieval, correspondence, disputes, investigations and adjustments. (Nasdaq: PEGA).
- Develops, manufactures and markets specialty carbohydate-based ingredient systems for various applications, including papermaking, textiles and specialty food ingredients. (Nasdaq: PENX).
- Manufactures and markets broad line of computer and office equipment care, maintenance and accessory products which eliminate or minimize contamination in personal and small business computers, facsimile machines, office automation equipment, and mini- and micro computer systems. (Nasdaq: PERF).
Perry Ellis International Inc.
- Designs and markets high quality men's sportswear, including sports and dress shirts, golf sportswear, sweaters, urban wear, casual and dress pants and shorts primarily to regional, national and international department stores, chain stores, mass merchandisers and specialty stores. (Nasdaq: PERY).
Petroleum Development Corporation
- Develops, produces and markets natural gas. (Nasdaq: PETD).
- Designs, develops and manufactures light-based technologies for healthcare applications. (Nasdaq: PHMD).
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide railroad transportation services, such as shipping links for customers along its routes and interchanges with major railroads. (Nasdaq: PRRR).
Piper Jaffray Companies
- Provides a range of investment products and services, including underwriting, brokerage, and asset management to individual and institutional investors. (NYSE: PJC)
- Semiconductor company which designs, develops and markets highly integrated system-on-a-chip solutions for broadband communications. (Nasdaq: PXLW).
Planar Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of specialty displays, video walls, digital signage, projectors, and image processors, providing hardware and software solutions to hospitals, space and military programs, utility and transportation hubs, shopping centers, banks, government agencies, businesses, and home theater enthusiasts (Nasdaq: PLNR).
PMI Group, Inc.
- Private mortgage insurers located in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the European Union. The largest mortgage guaranty reinsurer in Hong Kong.
Poore Brothers, Inc.
- Manufactures and distributes potato chip and other snack food products. (Nasdaq: SNAK).
Powell Industries, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which design, develop, manufacture, sell and service electrical power generation distribution and control equipment, as well as microprocessor-based control systems and equipment, and switchgear electrical equipment. (Nasdaq: POWL).
Power Integrations, Inc.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets proprietary, high-voltage, analog integrated circuits for use in ac to dc conversion. (Nasdaq: POWI).
- Provides startup and engineering support to the power industry, utilizing management and technical services of experienced consultants, engineers, and technicians.
Precision Castparts Corporation
- Manufacture investment and forged castings for a range of industrial application. Features product data, investor information, and company nes.(NYSE: PCP)
Precision Optics Corporation, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and sells specialized optical systems and components for medical and industrial applications, and optical thin film coatings for industrial and government applications. (Nasdaq: POCI).
- Designs and develops fully integrated four-color electronic page composition and printing system, which accepts digital files of fully composed pages from a variety of color electronic prepress and desktop publishing systems, and images the color separated pages directly on the printing plates. (Nasdaq: PRST).
- Owns and operates international merchandising businesses consisting of membership shopping warehouses; And formerly offered discounts on new cars and travel services to its members. (Nasdaq: PSMT).
- Distributes printing and imaging supplies including film, plates and proofing and photographic chemicals. (Nasdaq: PSRC).
- Designs, builds and markets systems referred to as plate-setters, which are used by offset printing industry to create printing plates directly from computer data. (Nasdaq: PRTW).
- Provides technological, business and creative infrastructure necessary to effectively produce and conduct online promotions, including sweepstakes. (Nasdaq: PRMO).
Protective Life Corp.
- Protective Life Corporation provides financial security through insurance and investment products to individuals and families across the United States.
SCM Microsystems, Inc.
- Designs, develops and manufactures standards-compliant hardware, firmware and software products and technologies used in smart card and other token-based network security and conditional access systems. Worldwide locations, with headquarters in Fremont, California. (Nasdaq: SCMM)
- Develops and markets enterprise scale internet-based applications to visualize changing customer information, integrated with core processing by banking and credit unions, and insurance policy management. Based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: SDNA)
- Develops and markets software for developing web-based business systems by reusing host computer applications and mission-critical customer databases. Offices in Hyderabad, India, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Nasdaq: SEEC)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 12:53:40 UTC -