become an editor
the entire directory
only in Equities/Resources
Stocks and Bonds
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Stocks and Bonds: Equities: Resources
Business: Investing: Stocks and Bonds: Exchanges: Directories
Business: Major Companies: Company Information
- Real-time online access and full-text search of the EDGAR system, with additional related resources available to subscribers.
- Stock picks selected weekly through a proprietary ranking system.
A. B. Nicholas Securities Finance
- Provides non-transfer-of-title securities-based credit lines through fully licensed U. S. SIPC-member facilities.
- Daily email service providing automatically generated trade signals.
- Offers data on SEC reporting public shell companies and direct participation in IPOs.
Active Trading Global
- Daily stock picks by email for markets in Canada and U.S.A.
- Value investment approach based on principles advocated by Benjamin Graham in his book "The Intelligent Investor".
- Seeking out rolling stocks.
City Equities Limited
- Focus on investing to smaller companies capital, features company reports, equity market updates. London, UK.
- A resource about dividend reinvestment plans including a directory, tutorials, links and message boards.
Done Deals Database
- Subscription based database of completed transactions for private and public mid-market companies.
- A resource for whisper numbers on nearly 4,000 stocks.
- Searchable database of stocks that will pay a dividend.
- Provides news, opinions, resources, and message board with a bearish outlook on the market.
Fiend's SuperBear Page
- Daily updates of stock market data along with commentary with a bearish bias.
- Finance and investment resource for individual investors. Provides stock quotes, company profiles, portfolio tracking, and annual reports.
Finnegan and O'Malley
- Provides SEC EDGAR filings database, links among Securities and Exchange Commission documents, IPOs, individual page access.
- Permits you to buy stocks without a broker, (direct investing), offering 250 of the major stocks including a few foreign ones. Membership fee.
- Provides a CANSLIM based, educational investing service. Includes updates with stock picks, market commentary and periodic chart reviews.
- Nightly stock market commentary and stock picks.
- Subscription based service provides opening premium projections on IPOs and secondary for investors at all levels.
- Allows stock price alerts, options, volume, and hourly triggers to be paged via e-mail, cell phone, or pager.
Infostock of Korea
- Provides continuous updates of KOSDAQ and KOSPI in Korean stock market.
- Weekly stock picks.
- Offers services related to stock splits, covered calls, credit spreads, after-hours and technical trading.
- Collaborative vehicle for investors who want to work together to leverage their knowledge and research.
Investors Stock Daily
- A financial resource site.
- Trade recommendations for aggressive investors.
- Daily email stock pick service with track record.
OTC BB Pulse
- Offers tools: PulseQuote (with delayed Level II and more), Trading Sentiment, Exceptional Volume Leaders, and OTCCD Matrix.
OTC Market 2000
- Covering daily, most active, low priced shares and information for investors in penny stocks.
Penny Stock List 1500
- Lists of over 1500 U.S. and foreign marginable penny stocks. Package includes a free trading tutorial.
- Looks at all stocks trading below 5 dollars.
- Penny stock information for anyone interested in OTC-BB market. Includes research Links and portfolio monitoring capability.
Pristine Day Trader
- Subscription service for a variety of trading services including educational course, mentoring, research and software.
- Stock trading recommendations nightly via the Internet, FAX, or pager.
- Company contact information and links to web pages for most stocks in the U.S.
Quicken Personal Finance
- Track shares with free portfolio and latest investment news.
- Real-time stock alerts and picks throughout the day from a trend-following system.
- Stock investment services, education and stock picks.
- Technical systems for trading volatile US-stocks.
Securities Arbitration Center
- Assistance for investors, stock brokers and attorneys in NASD securities litigation and arbitration.
- Access, download and view all updated stock market short interest data. Find stocks with the heaviest short interest positions.
Stock Ice Man
- Weekly stock picks, stock tournaments, message boards, and chat.
Stock Traders Daily
- Real time stock market commentary, investment ideas, and trading support. Stock picks and market timing available to all members.
- Stock alerts via pager, PCS, e-mail, or fax.
The Golden Lists
- Lists stocks that do not currently have any assets but have announced potential transactions.
The Intelligent Investor
- Corporate reviews, list of broker sites and educational articles.
The Internet Stock Report
- Resource for information, analysis, newsletters, trends.
The Motley Fool
- Educational resource for the individual investor.
The Penny Stock Insider
- A source for new investor information, research tools, and free articles, as well as stock picks and news releases for members.
- Stock market timing service for long-term investors. Provides Buy and Sell signals for investment in QQQ or Nasdaq 100 mutual funds.
Tokyo Joe's Societe Anonyme
- E-mail and web service providing information for day and momentum traders. Stock alert service. Members receive daily e-mails of stock opinions and market coverage.
- Real-time alerts for US equities and indices.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Offers to search EDGAR archives.
VGIS Communications, LLC - SecLaw.com
- Securities news, information and discussion boards, intended for investors.
- Initial public offerings and private placements. Multilanguage website also offers technology development, webcasting and online marketing.
- High-growth public companies. Stock prices, investment data, profiles.
- Internet based shareholder services.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:54:14 PM EDT -