the entire directory
only in Equities/Research_and_Analysis
Stocks and Bonds
Research and Analysis
Business: Major Companies: Company Information
- Subscription based site providing stock newsletters, investment advice, and specific recommendations.
A1 Stock Picks
- Subscription based daily stock picks.
Ace's Stock Aces Equity Research
- Subscription based stock pick service.
- Blog with commentary on the Indian market.
All Star Stocks
- Coverage of top performing blue chip, small cap stocks, and mutual funds.
All That Matters
- Personal opinions about stock market, trading, and investment strategies.
- Free real-time news pages, stock picks, and investor links.
- Screens for companies that are experiencing accelerating sales and earnings growth.
- Offers a market guide that gives signals supported by candlestick patterns, commentary and data for stocks in NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTC, TSE, and VSE.
Applied Finance Group Equity Research
- Offers investment advisors, institutional investment, consulting, corporate firms globally in accurately measuring corporate performance and identifying mispriced equities.
- Arbitrage opportunities in pending merger deals in the U.S. market.
- Online strategic tools for global equity investment research, M and A news, company ownership patterns and investment charts.
- Provides in-depth research and analysis on the stocks traded in Indian Share Market to retail and institutional clients.
Australian Stock Report
- Shows which stocks to buy and sell and why. Also shows you how to make money in a falling market.
- India stock recommendations focusing on the Indian stock market.
- Summaries of current research pieces. A free weekly email update is also available.
The Big Picture
- Weblog about the financial markets from Barry Ritholtz offering research and analysis.
- Site that is neither bullish nor bearish. Includes charts, market analysis, news and commentary.
Billy the Kid's Investing Adventures
- Passive investing with ETFs and stocks focusing on solar energy, wind power and emerging markets. Author has background in renewable energy engineering.
- Website for health care investing news and commentaries, featuring unique stock indexes and a FDA calendar of pending decision dates.
The Blue Portfolio
- Stock portfolio recommendations website with advance statistical model.
- Research identifying the top performing stocks from the Indian Share Market. In depth analysis of the multibagger companies, mutual funds and latest information on equity IPOs.
- Subscription newsletter on options, small caps, and LEAPS investing advisory service. Receive daily trading alerts via e-mail from Bryan Bottarelli.
The Bull Sector
- Using keyword searches in financial news articles identifies stocks that fall into various hot sectors.
- Blog providing news, information, tips, analysis and reports on the Indian stock markets.
- Discover the top candlestick patterns, how to identify them, and how to take advantage of these profitable trading patterns.
Center for Research in Security Prices
- Historical data files covering common stocks listed on the NYSE, AMEX and Nasdaq Stock Markets, US Government Treasury issues, and US Mutual Funds.
- News and insights on U.S. listed Chinese stocks.
- Published by a chip industry veteran. Focused solely on analyzing semiconductor (tech) stocks. Sample reports and performance summary.
- A blog for small time and beginning investors interested in the investing styles of Ben Graham, Seth Klarman, and Joel Greenblatt.
Clean Energy Sector
- Clean energy expert Chris Hunter offers free analysis on companies and investments in the renewable, alternative and green energy sectors.
- Investment site dedicated to the advancement of value investing and commentary.
- Provides annual reports and timely financial links and information on public companies trading on the NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and OTC exchanges.
- Offers buy sell signals for investing in the world's top stock markets.
- Market opinions and analysis from investors, traders and economists.
- Provides charting, market commentary, news, and fundamental research for U.S. stocks.
The Disciplined Investor
- Stock, bond, and mutual fund advice and commentary.
- Blog talking about the world of dividends and investing in a basket of dividend paying stocks. Designed to produce a generous flow of passive income over the years.
- Rates dividend-paying stocks based on current dividend yields, risk, and expected dividend growth. Offers free dividend stock selection tutorials and free list of 800 high-dividend stocks.
- Free dividend stock information and tips.
Dividend Stocks For Income
- Focused on finding quality dividend paying stocks to generate current and growing future income. Includes stock analysis, links to resources, and other related news and educational information.
- Dividend yield database. Includes rank by country, sector or index.
- Blog with stock market analysis and stock picking strategies base on both technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
Energy and Capital
- Offers news and commentary on the energy sector as well as ways to profit from the global energy crisis, peak oil and alternative energy.
Equity Market Data
- Provides bi-hourly and end of day quote data and stock financial analysis.
- Quantitative stock portfolio trading system. Long term performance report - excellent risk adjusted returns. Publishes a weekly DJ 30 newsletter.
Equity Research Associates
- An online news and information service about the U.S. equity research industry.
Falcon Equity Research LLC
- Weekly penny stock pick newsletter with full research reports. They do not accept compensation of any kind to pick a stock and do not own shares.
- Trend forecast on the base of technical analysis, news and global events analysis.
Ford Equity Research
- Provides independent equity research, a monthly publication "Investment Review" containing analysis of recent market action and a portfolio of best-performing stocks.
Free Fda Watchlist
- Offers free FDA calendar watch list for the stocks and share market.
Frye Stock Report
- Educational blog to help people understand the stock market cycles and timing.
Fundamental Analysis Stock Rating Tool
- A free online fundamental analysis tool that rates stocks trading on the NYSE, Amex and Nasdaq exchanges using Warren Buffett's value investing methods.
Get A Graph
- Provides stock charts and graphs, technical analysis, email subscriptions, trading tools, and advisory services.
The Gilmo Report
- Twice weekly subscription newsletter written by CANSLIM investor, Gil Morales.
Global investment advice
- Knowledge and investment ideas for independent investors. Covers markets in Europe, the UK and the USA for investment ideas.
Global Stock Investing Today
- A subscription free investment website tracking the founder's global stock portfolio and his observation of socio economic and industry trends from his base in Hong Kong
- Subscription based service that provides Investor's Business Daily style (CAN SLIM) stock-picks which were made famous in William J. O'Neil's best-seller "How To Make Money In Stocks."
- This site tracks the stock buys, sells and commentaries of guru investors such as Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, and the best mutual fund managers.
- Free Indian stock market tips and updates. Information about upcoming IPOs and recommendations.
- Free stock picks from professional traders.
- Detailed institutional holdings information. Provides what stocks Buffet, Soros and Icahn held, bought, and sold.
In The Money Stocks
- Subscription service that provides research and consulting focused on avoiding Wall Street hype while calling major and minor moves in the DOW, NASDAQ and S&P, commodities, currencies and stocks.
- Stock market charts and market commentary.
Indian Stock Market
- Provides stock market trading calls and ideas based on technical analysis for intraday and short term.
- Stock advisory with a weekly report card of current performance.
- Reports insider trading activities including stock purchases, sales, and option exercises to the public in daily, weekly, monthly, and real-time reports.
Insight Stock Picks
- Treding stock pick service.
- Free stock advice and market commentary.
Invest 4 Profit
- Australian stock market research, analysis and advice for beginners and experienced share investors.
Invest Asia Online
- A free and comprehensive financial/investment site with stock information or other investment information of the Southeast Asia market.
The Investment Scientist
- Blog primarily about value oriented multiple-asset class investing in the style of Yale and Harvard endowments.
Investment Talk With SPBrunner
- Blog with research and commentary on stock picks.
Investor Boot Camp Online
- Independent unbiased investment research and investor education service designed to assist investors with successful management of their portfolios.
- Market event commentary in blog format.
- IPO market news and calendar with ratings.
Irving Levin Associates, Inc.
- Publisher of investment research on mergers and acquisitions in senior care, hospital, home health, HMO, dental, physician and health care markets. Located in Connecticut, USA.
- Research articles for investing in today's market. The research articles are complemented with research data and custom equity rankings and market scans.
iTrade 4 Profit
- Daily pre market buy and sell recommendations for the Indian market by subscription.
- Up grade and down grade changes to stock recommendations by the major analysis firms.
Jim Letourneau's Big Picture Speculator
- Blog about the markets, especially junior resource companies.
Joe Duarte's Health and Biotech Digest
- Biotech stock picks with buy, and sell recommendations. Summary of major trends in biotech and pharmaceuticals.
- In-depth research on over 6,000 OTCBB, Pink Sheet and NASDAQ Small-Cap companies.
Kung Fu Trader
- Variety of futures and stock trading strategies as well as daily market commentary.
- Offers proprietary research services of Alan B. Lancz & Associates, Inc. which includes independent research, written publications, financial analysis, real portfolios, investment strategy, transactions as they happen.
The Lauriston Letter
- Diary of trading, analysis and research of ETFs, big cap stocks and financial markets. Analysis includes business and political news, economic reports, technical indicators, chart patterns and sentiment data like volatility index (VIX) and put call ratios.
- Providing share price searches and charts for worldwide markets. A full UK financial news service and free data downloads.
- Financial and macroeconomic time series data from thousands of primary sources worldwide. Powerful analysis and charting tools.
Mark's Investment Strategies Blog
- Fundamental and technical market analysis.
- Subscription market forecast service.
- Stock picks based on statistics and computational intelligence technologies.
- Independent research for financial market professionals using rigorous quantitative and statistical analysis techniques for stock market and industry sector analysis and forecasting.
- Weblog about the financial markets from Michael Stokes offering research and analysis.
Master of Trading
- Subscription based service for Indian stocks with technical analysis that help you identify trends, turning points, entries and exits.
- Provides merger and acquisition data and risk arbitrage profit opportunities for all US stocks.
- Displays recent big trades of oil refining stocks.
Milk or Water
- Provides stock ratings by analysts, most rated stocks, analyst rankings, stocks which met analyst targets.
- Free real-time streaming stock quotes. Customizable java-powered streamer lets you monitor your portfolio throughout the trading day.
- Indian stock market portal giving recommendations, articles, investor education articles.
National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industries
- Research and analysis in the long term care industry. Independent market research on financial, funding, investing.
- Free trading platform for charting and technical analysis. Realtime/historical data from Yahoo, Interactive Brokers and ASCII data providers.
- Research and advisory firm in Aliso Viejo, California. Founded by Glenn Neely in 1983, the Institute has developed innovative approaches to technical analysis for market, economic & social forecasting.
New Paisa Blog
- Indian investment blog providing news, information, stock recommendations, analysis and investment reports.
NSE BSE Stock
- Tips on Indian share market and the Indian share stocks.
Old Company Stock Certificate Research Service
- Stock and bond research service that provides a brief status profile of companies whose original identities have been lost due to a change in name, merger, acquisition, dissolution, reorganization, bankruptcy or charter cancellation.
Old School Value
- Research and stock analysis of small to mid caps. Analysis reports and investment spreadsheets provided.
Online Trading Technique
- Stock and options investment techniques and formulas.
The Oxen Group
- Provides stock information, analysis, investment ideas, news, and expert analysis.
- A weekly financial market forecasting newsletter that uses technical analysis, Elliott wave theory, Gann analysis, classical charting, and Wyckoff analysis to provide short and intermediate-term targets for key stocks and markets.
The Peridot Capitalist
- Stock market commentary and analysis by Chad Brand, President of Peridot Capital Management, a value-oriented contrarian investment advisory firm.
- Personal finance, trading and investment blog with focus on stocks and options. Some macroeconomic commentary and humor.
Power 2 Profit
- Stock trading guide,research and analysis of the Indian stock market.
Precision Trading Systems
- Daily updates of stock trades, market indices and sectors. Detailed explanations of risk control and trading system logic.
- Predictions based on the use of the collective intelligence of its predictor community to gather and process predictions, creating forecasts for a variety of stocks, indices and ETFs.
- Information and quotes on preferred stock, convertible preferred stock, and convertible bonds.
- Stock picks, ideas for the value investor, market analysis, information on Internet stocks and IPOs, Asian ADRs, and a free newsletter.
- Peer collaboration website devoted to stock market analysis, with an emphasis on showing results over time in the format of a 1-100 score.
Quantitative Finance Collector
- Blog devoted to introducing quantitative methods in finance for derivative pricing, quantitative trading and risk management.
- Features IPO news, research, prices and commentaries. Also chat and online reports.
Riedel Research Group
- Provides independent equity research for Asian equities. Specializing in China, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Ring The Register
- Professional traders share their stock research and tools for those that need a place to begin in their search to find a winning stock pick.
Road To Prediction
- Publishes freely available stock price forecasts calculated by applying advanced statistical techniques to merge risk neutral price distributions implied by stock options.
Rolling Stock Profits
- Provides information on how to trade rolling stocks regardless of market conditions.
RSI7 Stock Blog
- This is a dedicated blog for RSI(Relative Strength Index) technical indicator. When all the monthly, weekly, and daily RSI7 values are below 30, it is a buy signal.
S&P 500 Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historic and current price to earnings data for the Standard and Poor's 500 Index.
- Provides independent equity research based on quantitative filters and ranking of best-performing stocks.
- Portal that offers independent equity research tools and reports enabling individual investors and institutions to make better informed investment decisions.
- Independent equity research and advisory firm without banking and trading conflicts.
Share Tips Expert
- Indian stock market share tips and stock recommendations.
- Live share prices and charts for European stock markets.
- Indian stock market picks and analysis. Provides filtered tips for long term, short term and intraday trading.
- UK stock screener which includes company fundamentals financial history, cash flow, profit, dividend yield and other metrics.
- Provides daily swing-trades, long-term investments, stocks for shorting, fixed income strategies, ETF’s, stock screener, and daily and weekly market summaries.
- Daily list of momentum stocks and cups with handles chart patterns.
The Simplified Resource For Investing
- Blog format with technical analysis advice and instruction.
- Free monthly newsletter that highlights two publicly traded companies. The objective of this newsletter is to provide you with unbiased initial research and basic facts about individual stocks.
- All about Dutch stocks: research, historical data, and calculation methods.
Small Cap Network
- Information on equities in the small cap sector. Publishes a weekly financial newsletter, the Small Cap Network Newsletter, via email.
- Market timing service that uses pattern recognition to determine changes in momentum for 5,000+ securities. It alerts subscribers the moment a trend change is determined allowing them to better time new stock purchases or protect investments.
Source 2 Update
- Indian stock market news source providing stock recommendations, streaming live stock prices, market tips, day trading tips, equity analysis.
- Subscription based service providing stock picks based on research of stock splits.
- Blog format that covers Singapore stocks.
Stock Analysis on .net
- Financial analysis and valuation of stocks Listed on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE.
Stock Breakout Trading
- Provides a daily list of stock breakout signals.
Stock Gumshoe: Newsletter Picks Revealed
- Researches and reveals the names of companies teased by investment newsletters in their ads, with in-depth analysis and discussion.
Stock Market Club
- Offers trading training and analysis.
- Stock research center, real time quotes and news, live financial markets data, research tools to evaluate and track stocks of publicly held companies.
- Momentum stock picks of small cap and Mid cap stocks.
Stock Trading Views
- Blog with commentary on stocks and commodities.
- List foreign stocks listed in US, and tracks their parity prices to their host listing countries. Geared towards those who invest/trade ADRs.
- Online subscription service that provides stock analysis and investment philosophies.
Stocks Picks For Us
- Subscription based stock pick service.
- Stock tips, investment research and markets commentary.
- Free live financial market information. Live charts for the most popular of: the major indices, UK shares, US shares, European shares and forex markets.
Super Stock Screener
- Stock screener that uses technical analysis to rank stocks.
- Free stock market prediction.
- Tech stock news for investors.
- Stock quotes, profiles and picks.
- Provides access to equity research from a number of investment banks. Password-protected, and targeted at institutional investors.
- Financial news and analysis and stock investment advice.
Tim Bovee Private Trader
- Blog with stocks and options picks and analysis.
Tips for Bse Nse
- Provides information for Bse Nse, mutual fund, and other Indian market securities.
- Free overview of the stocks with the highest dividend yields of major and minor indices.
Trading 4 Traders
- Offers chat trading room where moderators give signals for trading S&P Futures (ES), Dow Futures (YM), NASDAQ futures (NQ), Russell 2000 (TF).
- Provides day trading, swing trading and investing strategies.
- Offers a subscription-based approach with a focus on trend-following.
- Investment commentary on opportunities in equities, land and special situations.
- Offers own investment methodology based on technical analysis and money management. Includes charts, case studies and market commentary.
- Value Expectations provides institutional quality equity research to the investment community.
- A blog focused on the principles of value investing as defined by Graham. Includes instructional articles as well as stock picks.
Value Stock Investment Strategy
- Spreadsheet based stock pick program.
- A portal for end of day stock picks for BSE, NSE, FTSE, NYSE and NASDAQ Exchanges.
- Combines fundamental valuation with technical analysis on 6,500 stocks each day. Gives buy, sell, and hold recommendations on each stock, every day.
Wall Street Strategies
- Independent research on over 1200 issues, first alert, hotline and newsletter.
- Independent investment analysis and commentary. Personal finance and retirement, trading and investing, energy and commodities.
Zangani Investor Community
- News, blog and interviews on biotech, nanotech, alternative energy stocks.
Zenith Trading & Holding Corporation
- Stock market analysis, updated daily.
Research and Analysis
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 18:54:07 UTC -