the entire directory
only in Software/Back_Office
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Software: Back Office
Events, Conferences and Shows
Magazines and Listings
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Equipment and Software
Business: Investing: Money Managers: Software
Business: Management: Software: Risk Management
CAESAR Enterprise Solution
- (Financial Database Services) provides a straight line towards improved business processes and efficiency
Equitrak Software System
- (Vitech Systems Group) Software for Hedge Fund, Private Equity Fund and Alternative Asset Administration.
- (Varden Technologies) web-based enterprise software providing reporting, workflow, and an information delivery solution for financial services and other firms.
- (Bayside Business Solutions) portfolio management system, covering all operation and collection aspects of invoice-based factoring and A/R finance.
- A provider of Application Services for trading and risk management on electronic markets.
Financial Portfolio Management (FPM) System
- (Computer Design Ltd) An integrated front and back office system for institutional investment management and private banking.
- (InfoReach) an enterprise-strength solution for companies planning to use FIX protocol for electronic exchange of financial information and Straight Through Processing (STP).
- (Rapid Addition) IRA–Cheetah FIX engine for the FIX protocol
- (B2Bits) High Performance FIX Engines, FIX Testing and Certification. FIX engine and engines for all platforms together with an array of FIX testing, certification and Diagnostic tools.
- (Phoenix Systems Inc) A family of interactive mutual fund transfer agent and shareholder recordkeeping systems.
- (FundsTOTAL) a real-time straight-through processing solution that gives traders, portfolio managers and operations managers assistance in managing their funds
- (Phoenix Systems Inc) Interactive mutual fund shareholder sub-accounting and client servicing system.
- (Bell Globemedia Publishing Inc) Sales software for mutual fund sales professionals.
- (Airas Intersoft) pension administration software
- (InfoReach) a multi-asset trading platform consolidating pre/at/post trade analysis, pre-built and broker-provided algorithms, real-time, interactive charts and position monitoring, multi-asset and portfolio trading capabilities, order management and FIX connectivity in a multi-broker execution management system.
- (Direct Access Software) Tool able to execute trading strategies on any exchange.
Investment Management System (IMS)
- (Isis Financial Systems) Portfolio management and accounting system which provides a scalable and integrated real time solution. Offers functionalities such as accounting, portfolio modeling, positions workshop-scenario tool, compliance and reporting.
- (Global Investment Systems) Fund accounting solution
- (Phoenix Systems Inc) Interactive, mutual fund portfolio/fund accounting system, able to process funds of every type. MPACS combines portfolio, general ledger and pricing functions into a single integrated system that is intuitive enough to be used by non-fund accountants.
- (Global Investment Systems) Shareholder Management Solution
- (Opalit Solutions) Portfolio Management Software for handling of hedge funds
- (Photon Trader Inc) Web or direct/workstation futures trading platform system, connected to all major futures exchanges.
Portfolio Company Reporting System (PCRS)
- (iLevel Solutions) portfolio monitoring software solutions to private equity firms.
- (Track Data Corporation) Execution and market data platform designed for the institutional marketplace.
ProTrader Professional Trading Platform
- (PFSoft) professional Forex trading platform: combines market-making and order routing(STP) in a single platform, suitable for security types such as Forex, Options, Futures and Stocks.
QuickFIX C++ FIX Engine
- (Open Source) A full-featured open source FIX engine.
- (IT Locus) Real time and historical quotes downloader
- (Tomatwoo Cesac S.p.A.) Solution designed to provide integrated support to all exchange rate and interest rate risk management activities and to securities and commodity portfolio management in general.
- (Securities BackOffice Solutions, Inc) securities front-end; import and back-end-processing system designed for fully disclosed broker-dealers, brokerage firms, bank subsidiaries and insurance or mutual fund broker-dealers.
- (Securities BackOffice Solutions, Inc) automated Compliance Exception Reporting System designed to meet the needs of any firms compliance department.
Shadow Financial Services
- A global securities transaction system designed to handle the complex transactions of institutional investors and well as the volume of retail brokerage firms.
- (DMAXX,LLC) Software for CTAs and CPOs, a suite of integrated tools tailored to the needs of the CTA with managed accounts.
- Portfolio Management Software for investment professionals offering simple, intuitive, and sophisticated portfolio modeling and trade management capabilities.
TimeScape Enterprise Solutions
- (Xenomorph Software Limited) Data management suite that unites data management, connectivity, pricing analysis, delivering a single view through time of all asset classes.
- (Tora Trading Services) multi-broker electronic trading platform in Asia. The system is linked to over 25 brokers to trade equities, futures, index options, single stock options, convertible bonds, spreads, and baskets in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Total Rebalance Expert
- A rebalancing software solution for RIAs who adhere to Modern Portfolio Theory (asset allocation).
- Independent provider of liquidity, trading and investment technology via SaaS to the International financial community.
- (TS Partners, Inc.) A system for managing both bond processing and stock transfer account activity. system
- (ValidFIX Ltd) web based services for the FIX protocol
Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS)
- (Vermilion Software) Client reporting software solution for use by the client services department in asset managers (institutional, retail, private-clients/high-wealth, investment management reporting) streamlining and automating the process of client statements - portfolio valuation statements, investment performance booklet (QIR), KIID and fund factsheet and factbook reports generation.
- (Applied Software) Modular Wealth Management Platform with integrated CRM
- (Digital Shape Technologies) An asset management software platform for the alternative investments industry. Webfolio customers include several well-known fund of funds managers in Europe and North America.
- (LongView International Inc) An integration infrastructure that enables low-cost thin client applications and straight-through processing to extend current systems.
- (witsIFA) IFA software, client database, back office software package for the IFA and other financial advisers to manage their business and manage their clients.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2014 at 15:24:09 UTC -