become an editor
the entire directory
only in Socially_Responsible/Research
Society: Issues: Business: Corporate Accountability
- Quarterly journal provides information on the practice and theory of social and ethical accounting, auditing and reporting. Worldwide.
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Includes links to a range of materials published by companies, NGOs, governments, intergovernmental organisations, journalists, and academics. Library covering thousands of companies. E-mail update and custom alert services available.
Business Ethics 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Magazine annually researches, names, reviews corporate citizenship. Also publishes annual socially responsible investing issue.
- Corporate responsibility ratings for the largest 100 US companies in five issue areas.
- Coalition of investors, environmental, and public interest organizations in North America. Services and projects include industry programs, sustainability reporting, and investor programs to advance solutions to the threats of global warming and corporate accountability.
- Helps investors and innovators understand clean technology via consulting services, market research, publications, and conferences.
Corporate Social Responsibility News Canada
- A national distribution service for environmental and corporate social responsibility news impacting Canadians.
- Directory of corporate non-financial reports. Information on environmental, social and associated reports by companies worldwide.
- Research guide for social investors, activists, students.
CRO Corp, LLC
- Site offers related newsletter and managed links to corporate responsibility, sustainability, global citizenship, environmental reports from major U.S. and international corporations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia: The issues, as they emerge in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Maintains investable indexes to benchmark the performance of investments in sustainability companies and funds. Maintains independent indexes as a basis for derivatives and funds focused on sustainability companies. Switzerland. Global.
- Consulting boutique specialized in the management of environmental, social and reputational risks, mainly in the financial sector.
- Independent consulting agency in The Netherlands that rates and audits sustainability, ethics, and social responsibility metrics of corporations. Maintains a standardized labeling scheme for European SRI funds. Multilingual.
- Monthly global business publication providing corporate social, environmental, and financial responsibility news, advice, and examples.
Ethical Investment Research Service (EIRIS)
- European research organization founded by churches and charities to investigate companies' ethical, environmental and social policies and performance. Also provides information to the general public on personal finance to enable people to put their principles into practice.
Ethical Performance - CSR news
- Newsletter for professionals in corporate social responsibility and socially responsible investment. Covering Europe, The Americas, and Asia Pacific regions.
EthicScan Canada Limited
- Original and regular research on paper and electronic files on major public corporations, both Canadian and transnational. Performance reporting across a broad range of corporate social responsibility and corporate governance topics.
Global Reporting Initiative
- Develops and disseminates globally applicable "Sustainability Reporting Guidelines" for voluntary use by organisations reporting on the economic, environmental, and social dimensions of their activities, products, and services.
- Internet resources for socially, ethically, environmentally responsible investing, consuming and business and corporate social responsibility.
Hazel Henderson, Independent Futurist
- Renowned futurist, evolutionary economist, a worldwide syndicated columnist, consultant on sustainable development, and author of Beyond Globalization, other books.
- Software that allows financial professionals to conduct custom tailored social screening research and company rankings. Ratings are available on a range of personal standards, sustainability, and risk factors. USA
- Mentorship program of New York business and law students to support entrepreneurs in the development of businesses and the pursuit of Private Equity / Venture Capital or Angel investments.
Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
- Forum for collaboration between pension funds and other institutional investors on issues related to climate change. Europe.
InterPraxis Sustainability Consulting
- A social and economic consultancy specializing in ethics, corporate social responsibility (CSR), non-financial corporate reporting and social auditing. Canada
- Information for those who wish to invest in environmentally friendly stocks. Field research for hire. Canada.
Investor Network on Climate Risk
- Organization serving institutional investors to increase understanding of climate risk on portfolios. Coordinates related UN Summits, conferences, briefings, meetings, and the publication and distribution of reports. Member and public access. United States.
- Provides financial intelligence and collaboration tools to professionals around the world.
KLD Research & Analytics, Inc.
- Independent investment research firm providing management tools to professionals integrating environmental, social and governance factors into their investment decisions. Includes daily pricing of KLD indexes, database, and SRI bibliography. USA.
Mirandasbeach.com Ethical Investment Guide
- Guide and directory with sections for the UK, USA and Canada
NFRCSR Non-Financial Reporting and CSR Resource Centre
- Links and resources about corporate social and environmental responsibility. Focus on corporate environmental, sustainability, and social reporting for investors and management. International scope.
Portfolio21, Stock at Stake NV
- Research service for institutions using human rights criteria in the management of investment portfolios. Netherlands.
- Regular announcements of the latest CSR reports as they are produced. International scope.
- Web-based tool which provides insights on environmental and social issues that present financial and reputational risks to a company or investment portfolio.
Results for America, CookingYourNestEgg.org
- Gives investors information they can use to assess the extent to which their mutual funds do or do not contain major holdings that are endangered by the financial risks posed by global warming. United States
- Disclosure and regulatory information for securities professionals. Suites of data in: disclosure, laws, rules, guidance, news, and compliance centers.
- In addition to corporate sustainability services, SolAbility provides corporate research for financial institutions. Swiss-Korean Joint Venture.
SRI Notes blog
- Thoughts and commentary on socially responsible investing. Academic and research oriented material.
SRI World Group
- Provider of news, research, and consulting for social investing, corporate social responsibility, and corporate governance and ethics.
- Reviews and bibliography of academic and juried studies related to the quantitative effects and results of socially responsible investing and business.
Sustainable Endowments Institute
- Organization engaged in research and education on the sustainability investment practices of higher education endowments. Site includes services offered and background information.
Sustainable Investment Research Institute Pty Ltd
- A dedicated research group providing social and environmental investment research to investors, lenders and other users of financial data. Database primarily comprises the ASX 300 and NZSE 40 companies.
UNEP Finance Initiative
- United Nations Environment Programme working group on integrating sustainability into investment management.
- Non-profit social auditing and research organization looking at issues related to safe, fair, and legal working conditions. Research for shareholder activists and investors. United States. Global.
- European corporate social responsibility (CSR) rating agency. Produces data and tools for institutional investors and company directors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2016 at 7:35:03 UTC -