become an editor
the entire directory
only in Socially_Responsible/Mutual_Funds
- Utilizes negative screens. Avoids companies involved in the alcohol, gambling, tobacco and certain health care industries. United States.
Amana Mutual Funds Trust
- Family of religious-based funds incorporating Shari'ah-based Islamic principles. United States.
- Fund family based on Catholic values of stewardship and economic justice. Named after St. Thomas Aquinas. United States.
- Fund family employing ethical business practices and other screens. Minority owned and operated management company. United States.
Ave Maria Mutual Funds
- An Standard and Poor's 500 index fund that screens out companies that do not adhere to Catholic values. The Funds also advocate for corporate responsibility. United States.
- Family of religious-based funds incorporating Shari'ah-based (Islamic) principles. United States.
Calvert Investments, Inc.
- Provides mutual funds that invest in socially and environmentally responsible companies.
CRA Qualified Investment Fund
- Institutional fund invests according to the Community Reinvestment Act guidelines. United States.
The Diversity Fund
- Equity investments in large U.S. companies selected for inclusion because they have financial and diversity performance. United States
Domini Social Investments
- Family of SRI funds. Utilizes screening, shareholder activism, and community investing. United States.
Flex-funds: The Total Return Utilities Fund
- Utility sector fund with an explicit non-nuclear screen. United States.
Free Enterprise Action Fund
- Anti corporate social responsibility, single-bottom-line only, conservative activist mutual fund. United States
Green Century Funds
- Mutual funds founded, managed, and owned by a partnership of non-profit environmental organizations. United States.
Meritas Mutual Funds
- Fund family incorporating Mennonite values. Utilizes screening, shareholder advocacy, and community investing. Canada.
Monaco Environment Development Durable
- Sustainability fund of funds managed by Credit Agricole Asset Management of France. Monaco.
New Alternatives Fund
- Environmentally screened fund specializing in alternative energy, recycling, and energy conservation issues. United States.
- Mutual funds that invest in undervalued companies with good business practices. United States.
Pax World Mutual Funds
- Fund family applies sustainability criteria and strategies to investment process. USA
- Global fund utilizing sustainability SRI principles. United States.
Security Social Awareness Fund
- Family of traditional funds offering one SRI fund. Available as separate mutual fund or inside a variable annuity. United States.
- Fund family based on a set of Christian biblical religious values. United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2015 at 0:00:07 UTC -