become an editor
the entire directory
only in Socially_Responsible/Community_Investing
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning: Community and Economic Development
- UK based Community Investment Business. Acts as a catalyst for change in communities. Works in Health, Education, Regeneration and Housing.
BlueOrchard Finance s.a.
- Swiss company specializing in the management of investment funds dedicated to the micro-finance industry. Serves investors, funds, and micro-finance institutions supporting sustainable development of micro-entrepreneurship in emerging economies.
- Non-profit organization offering community investment notes that fight poverty, finance affordable homes, fund small and micro businesses and engage in community development.
Coalition of Community Development Financial Institutions
- National CDFI membership organization offering promotion, training, research, and networking. United States.
Community Capital Management
- Registered investment advisor focusing on fixed income management. Information for individuals, institutions, and banks/thrifts. USA
Community Development Finance Association
- Membership organization providing capacity building, networking, development, and research. United Kingdom.
Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
- Intermediary serving community development venture capital funds through training, financing, consulting, research, and advocacy. US and Global working groups.
Developing World Markets MicroFinance, LLC
- Arranges financing for microfinance institutions in the developing world enabling low income entrepreneurs with no legitimate alternative access to capital to start and run their own micro enterprises. USA
Friends of women's World Banking, India
- Microfinance institution in India. Targets the economically disadvantaged women section in Indian society.
Latino Community Credit Union
- Community-based, member-owned nonprofit financial institution providing protection of financial assets, loans, financial independence and education. Fully bilingual. United States.
Metropolitan Housing Partnership
- Community investment specialises in community funding projects, affordable houses for renting in London, alternative to council housing and shared ownership schemes. UK.
- A group of associated professionals discussing micro finance investments. Weblog.
- Web-based service offers investments in microfinance to alleviate global poverty. USA
- Microfinance investment firm providing capital and management oversight to emerging market microfinance institutions in order to build capital markets that work for the world's entrepreneurial poor. USA
- Information and services that individuals, Federal agencies, State and local governments and the private sector can use to provide capital to minority and underserved communities. MN United States
- Growth catalyst for rural India provides micro finance and micro credit for rural development.
National Community Investment Fund
- Community development financial intermediary reinvesting institutional monies in independent and minority-owned financial institutions with a community development focus. United States.
National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions
- Coalition dedicated to strengthening the credit unions that serve low-income communities -- known as "community development credit unions." Provides financial, technical, and human resources to CDCUs. USA
New Generation Energy
- Boston-based non-profit offering community investment options in renewable energy and energy efficiency projects. New England, USA
- A large financier of the microfinance sector worldwide. Funds projects in the South benefiting disadvantaged and marginalised people. Cooperative society business structure. Loans channeled through a network of offices spread over Latin America, Asia, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe. Finances cooperatives or small and medium-sized enterprises involved in agriculture, trade, services and manufacturing.
Opportunity Finance Network
- A US-based membership organization of CDFIs. Provides capital, technical assistance, and development services to support the revitalization of economically-disadvantaged urban, rural, and reservation-based communities.
Self Help Credit Union
- Community development deposit accounts for those wishing to help small businesses, nonprofits, women, minorities, rural residents, and low-wealth families. United States.
- Set up to lay the foundations for a social investment bank to help enable the third sector to respond to society's needs by facilitating greater access to investment. UK
Unity Trust Bank
- Provides UK banking and financial services to the trade union, charity, voluntary and credit union sectors.
US SIF: Community Investing
- Introduction and in-depth information published by Co-op America and the Social Investment Forum Foundation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2014 at 20:06:48 UTC -