the entire directory
only in Research_and_Analysis/Technical_Analysis
Research and Analysis
Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
This category in other languages:
Astrikos Trading Services
- Focused on short term trading of stocks and Standard and Poor's 500. Options analysis and cumulative tick volume charts, astrological cycles and technical analysis.
BBSP Technical Analysis
- Forecasting financial markets using the evolution of past and present market prices.
- Email newsletter format covering all markets with a focus on opportunities in the precious metals.
- Interactive online charting service giving free and unlimited access to charts, reports, indicators, and quotes on 22,700 US stocks, mutual funds, and major market indices.
- John Bollinger offers a tutorial on Bollinger Bands. Weekly commentary is updated every Friday afternoon.
- An offbeat look at the markets through technical and cyclical analysis, and a cynical eye. Not just the same old bull.
- Trading advice and technical analysis of the Indian stock market.
The Chart Store
- Offers a reference library of historical charts of financial and commodity markets, economics, business cycles and other areas of interest.
Coberly Market Analysis
- Technical analysis on corn, soybeans, wheat, live cattle, crude, and natural gas. Utilizing Elliot waves, Gann lines and stochastics.
- Large collection of free technical analysis materials. Live interactive and long term charts.
- Stock technical analysis and trading system based on advanced artificial intelligence
- Resource for individual investors looking to learn more about investing, technical analysis, and charting.
- A site for traders who want to improve trading with this recently revealed Japanese charting technique, known also as modified candlesticks. Free daily Heikin-ashi charts and analysis are available.
Getfolio Index Strategy
- Money management system evaluating stocks mathematically for technical, fundamental, sector timing and risk analysis based on a proprietary system.
Hard Right Edge
- Technical analysis and trading education courses, tools, resources, original strategies and stock charts.
- Japanese candlestick chart analysis.
- Interactive education for technical analysis.
Interactive online charting service
- Interactive streaming charts and quotes on stocks, currencies, and major market indices.
- Free tools for measuring and analyzing the performance of research for both institutions and individual investors.
Investment Enhancing Systems, Inc
- Stock market and covered call option analysis.
- Provides online technical analysis, interactive java charts, stock finder, and market reports.
- Generate candlestick charts and indicator scans on over 20,000 stocks. Daily top 25 bullish and bearish indicators.
Lombard Street Research
- Macroeconomic analysis of major world markets: Broad money, interest rates, inflation, bond yields, Forex, asset allocation, and fixed income
- Parabolic graphs of various commodities and stock indices to project trends.
- Free stock market forecasts based on neural networks and genetic algorithms. Updated weekly.
- Volume based market timing for QQQ trading, Standard and Poor's 500, and Nasdaq 100 indexes.
MJT Interpreted Graphs
- Interpreted financial graphics on stock, forex, and commodities.
- Fully integrated market information and professional technical analysis.
- Provides technical and cycle analysis using proprietary market timing indicators. Includes daily stock market commentary, quotes and charts, put/call ratios and price projections. Subscription required for full access.
OEX Trading Resources
- Offers charts and technical analysis of OEX, Dow 30, 30 day Treasuries, and other indices. Some content by subscription only.
- Technical analysis and market reports for investment and risk decisions.
- Author and investment manager shares his technical views on the markets.
Sand Spring Advisors LLC
- Analysis of global financial trends and advice on alternative investment management. Analytical work includes a strong emphasis on the techniques of R.N. Elliott and Leonardo Fibonacci.
- Automated technical analysis and research.
Stock Market Studio
- Technical analysis, stock market charts and trend forecast. Allows users to create and test their own trading systems.
Stock Picks System
- Stock picking system combining technical, fundamental and sector analysis.
Stock Technical Analysis
- Technical analysis techniques such as candlestick charting, fibonacci numbers, volume analysis and market indicators explained and exploited.
- Independent financial research.
- Offers technical analysis of the Philippine Stock Exchange data.
Tools for Technical Analysis
- Offers detailed explanations of technical analysis, Elliot wave theory, and charting. Also includes formulae for Magic Explorer. Content in English and Turkish.
- A resource for technical analysis. Articles, message boards, newsletter.
- Technical analysis for stock market investing. Information and newsletters on trends, patterns, indicators, and trading for option, short term and day.
- Chart patterns, trends, waves and technical analysis.
Vector 2000 Stock Systems
- Advanced technical analysis utilizing state-of-the-art algorithms and techniques to provide insight into short term trends.
- Online community dedicated to technical analysis of financial markets. Create and share trading systems. Top trading system ranked weekly.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 19:24:05 UTC -