become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research_and_Analysis/Software
Research and Analysis
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Research and Analysis: Software
Business: Investing: Software
- Provider of artificial intelligence based technical analysis software to individuals and professionals. The software analyzes stocks, bonds, futures, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Decision support software for investors to pick the best stocks, maximize performance, and manage portfolios. Prediction is based on fundamental, technical, and timing analyses together.
- Software for creating market simulation models for price forecasting of real world stocks and other securities. Thousands of competing and adapting trading bots collectively generate trading signals.
- Develops risk management and portfolio optimization software.
- Provides advisors with a combination of web based software and personalized service.
Associative Neuron Systems
- Neural network software for prediction situations in trading.
Automated Trading Resources
- Database of indicators, oscillators, systems and other useful tools for trading systems developers. Metastock, Tradestation, Amibroker, Metatrader and Wealth-Lab coding.
- The spreadsheet templates allows computation of direct and full allocated margin, internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and return on investment (ROI).
Byte Consulting Inc.
- Provides research and analytics support and technology consulting services in the fixed income and real estate domain.
- A financial website that provides research on companies with significant milestones or "catalysts" coming up in the near term.
- Free technical analysis software with support for 27 countries, free services and information on investing.
- Investment software package for stock charting, screening, and researching securities on the major US and Canadian stock exchanges.
- An open source stock charting, screening and trading platform.
- Individual investors can work through checklists that are generated by the software according to different investment strategies.
- The Stock Investment Guide (SIG) is a tool for performing fundamental stock analysis of publicly traded companies and determining buy, hold, and sell prices.
- Stock investing and analysis software used to screen and sort companies for potential investment.
Digital Trading Tools
- How to use modern computer hardware and software for day-trading and active investing. Includes software reviews, book reviews, and a discussion forum.
- Excel based trading software developed for trading in foreign exchange, stocks, commodities and indices.
- Investment software that monitors stock investments and sets exit strategies for portfolio holdings.
- Collection of advanced forecasting algorithms for Equis Metastock. ARIMA with seasonal trend detection. Stepwise multivariate regression.
- Developer of the Xpose3 Platform aimed to support integrated portfolio analysis and reporting processes for investment management firms.
- Software for applying the strategies of WD Gann.
- Free financial stock market charting software for end of day stock quote data download, charting, and screening.
High Growth Stock
- Software tools that perform comparative analyses of many groups of securities.
- A trading platform for the research, development and execution of automated trading systems in equities, futures and FOREX.
Investment Audit Systems
- Calculate cost basis and entitlements from trade information, historical corporate actions, prices and dividend data.
Kewd Stock Analytics
- Stock investing research tool that uses fundamental, technical and balance sheet data to find investments.
- Analyzes real estate investments and rental property cash flow, profitability, and rate of return.
- MadScan is a stock scanner. It is a real time stock alert company dedicated to helping its clients receive the latest, up to date stock information for stock trading online.
- Offers VantagePoint trading software which uses neural networks to forecast prices.
- 2D and 3D charting compares hundreds of stocks on one screen.
- NinjaScript software development services and NinjaTrader products to independent traders.
- Software application that enables quantitative developers and financial engineers to model and deploy financial analytics in a controlled and easy-to-use environment.
Neural Network Stock Prediction
- Software that uses a three level neural network which provides stock quotes and historical backtesting to make a prediction.
- Provides software solutions for investment management analytics and workflow management.
- PortfolioTK provides quantitative statistics and portfolio tracking.
- Develops PocketPC software to manage and analyze portfolios of bonds, options, option spreads and hedged stock positions.
Portfolio Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Tool for financial advisors to model portfolios and produce customized reports.
Portfolio Correlation Pro
- A free investment performance analysis tool available for immediate download.
- Provides free online portfolio management tools to manage risk, optimize and rebalance portfolios, and find uncorrelated investment ideas.
- Internet-based financial tools for analyzing and ranking portfolios and comparing risk-return scenarios.
- Internet based compliance software process designed to shield mutual fund dealers, brokerage houses and investment council from “improper supervision” lawsuits brought against the firm.
- Advanced (multi-databases) trading software with back-testing features, charting and drawing capabilities, several plug-ins and a sharing server where traders can review, vote and share trading items.
- stock quote downloader for Yahoo, Google
RT Swing Trader Software
- Web-based software program analyzes market action and projects market swings using Elliott Wave and Fibonacci principals.
RobotDough - Software Tools for Stock Market Investors
- Site provides a number of analytical tools designed for the investor who wants to perform financial analysis of companies.
- Scila Surveillance is a trading surveillance tool for exchanges, other market places, regulators and compliance departments. The system is built on modern technology by experts in the fields of market surveillance and trading engine development.
- Software for fundamental analysis, not technical analysis of market movements. Sharepricer calculates fair value for the company share. It is also possible to compare what kind of expectations are present in the market prices of different companies.
- Asset allocation and portfolio optimization software.
- Software to analyze stocks using performance ratios, estimate the fair value of any company.
- Investment software that provides fundamental analysis of stocks.
- Market scan and portfolio optimization software with enterprise database connectivity and distributed grid performance.
Stock Neuro Master
- Stock trading software that uses neural networks and other artificial intelligence technologies
- Software that allows virtually trading stocks while replaying their historical stock charts.
Stock Trading Software
- Stock trading software for short term swing trading.
- Stock portfolio analysis and graphing software.
- Fixed income analytics software development tools. Provides fixed income calculations software for the financial services industry.
- Investment software technology for the investment management industry.
The News Trader
- Software that uses news stories to pick and display potentially profitable stock trades.
The Value Investor's Resource
- Allows users to search companies based on past financial performance.
Trade From Home
- Offers an investment and charting software package for shares of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Trade Logger is a free system for managing capital using equity curves.
- Stock investing and analysis software used to develop stock investment strategies by using advance technology such as artificial intelligence to analyze stocks.
- Specializes in making technical investing easy to access for the average investor by using artificial intelligence.
- An online stock trading software with proven buy and sell indicators to help users profitably trade stocks on North American Exchanges.
- Trading journal and performance recorder with a wide range of configurations, useful statistics and reports.
- Subscription based software that computes the short term market trend for day trading the E-mini futures and the FX spot market.
- Messaging software that connects trading platforms to phone, mobile device, FAX, instant messenger and e-mail.
- Software that provides professional quality research and financial analysis to help you make informed investment decisions.
- Excel add-in loads stock quotes, financial statements, estimates, and price histories into excel.
ZEMA Data Management
- Enterprise data management and analysis software. The suite is comprised of a powerful data warehousing system fed by automated data collection and coupled with advanced energy data analysis.
- Free financial market visualization tool for the charting, analysis and prediction of different stock markets.
- Online software tools for portfolio management, optimization and analysis.
- Provides software for the Indian stock market. Whether you are a first time investor, a seasoned pro, an "in and out" day trader or a long term investor, there are systems available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:25:42 AM EST -