become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research_and_Analysis/Investment_Models
Research and Analysis
Business: Investing: Money Managers: Software
Business: Investing: Research and Analysis: Technical Analysis
Business: Management: Software: Risk Management
Analec Model Viewer
- Software enabled research platform that delivers ready-to-use financial forecast models on a range of globally listed companies.
Arbor Investment Planner
- Investment planning and asset allocation strategies for investors who choose self directed investing.
- Backtesting of trading and investment strategies aimed at the US investor.
Barrie and Hibbert
- Provider of market risk management models and consultancy advice to financial institutions (large life offices, re-insurers and pension funds) across the UK and Europe.
- Compilation of academic papers on various models.
Bespoke Investment Group
- Money management and research firm that provides regular insights (often with a quantitative bent) into financial markets. Premium subscription product offers model portfolios, screening and scoring tools, and in-depth strategy pieces.
Cabot Heritage: Benjamin Graham
- Using guidelines for value investing set down by Benjamin Graham.
Cohne Investment Group
- Quantitative investment research firm that ranks ETFs, Mutual Funds and Stocks for the purpose of building model portfolios for individual investors and developing trading systems for active traders.
- Provides an objective, third-party review of trading strategies to help visitors find a trading system suitable to their investment criteria.
- Stock market timing model based on economic indicators and models.
- Research firm that develops quantitative trading strategies primarily for the NASDAQ.
- Provides free and subscription based trading models for use on equities, interest rate, and FOREX markets.
The Gleason Report
- The use of market timing models for stocks, bonds and gold reduces risk when combined with balanced asset allocation.
Haugen Custom Financial Systems
- Provides quantitative investment software which creates stock alphas or equity signals from an expected return factor model.
- Creator of a unique financial index and investment research model that aims to demonstrate that positive human, social and environmental results can lead to higher profit.
Interactive Portfolio, LLC.
- Investment research firm that publishes model portfolios and investment strategies for institution and individual investors.
- Advanced portfolio management tools. Correlations, risk contributions, volatility, beta and value at risk.
Investment Models, Inc.
- Specializes in stock market timing for mutual funds, using technical analysis timing models.
Meb Faber Research
- Investment manager Mebane Faber's research papers, book and blog dedicated to quantitative investment research and strategies.
- Momentum investing research site featuring Gary Antonacci's research papers.
- Provides members with a list of recommended stocks to trade using options straddle.
Oxford Capital Strategies
- A proprietary research firm that develops systematic strategies for futures, equities, ETFs, and cash markets.
- Behavioral approach to constructing multi-product, multi-vehicle, investment portfolios.
- Offers quantitative tools to back-test trading systems and to automatically create and manage stock portfolios. Ranking Systems can be created using fundamental and technical factors.
Preferred Stock Investing
- Provides research, a newsletter and a paid book for stock investors that use a mechanical screen to locate shares to invest in.
- Offers investors a tool to measure the performance and effectiveness of alternative portfolios that employ equal risk allocation.
Sector Timing Report
- Market timing newsletter using an upgrading process analysis and sector rotation for investment timing of ETFs.
- Reviews, tools, tips, and technologies to help investors make investment decisions.
- Provides asset allocation recommendations that mirror strategies used by institutions.
- Online stock screener software (EU,UK ,USA) to select undervalued stocks based on value investing principles.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2016 at 17:24:06 UTC -