become an editor
the entire directory
only in Real_Estate/Real_Estate_Investment_Trusts
Real Estate Investment Trusts
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Real Estate: Real Estate Investment Trusts
Business: Real Estate: Development
Acadia Realty Trust
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in acquiring, developing, expanding, renovating, and leasing shopping center properties. (NYSE: AKR).
- Owns or operates multi-family properties in a variety of states. Includes online apartment search and investment information. (NYSE: AIV)
ALESCO Financial Trust
- A real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily invests in real estate-related securities.
Alliance Partnership Services
- Matches buyers and sellers of limited partnership units in the secondary market.
America First Mortgage Investments
- Invests in a portfolio of high-grade adjustable rate mortgage securities (ARMs), multifamily housing properties and corporate securities.
- Owners, operators, developers and acquirers of apartments in major metropolitan areas across the country. Includes information on companies, apartments, and careers plus information for investors.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Specializes in developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing luxury apartment communities in the US.
- Real estate investment trust overview with list of current property holdings.
Brandywine Realty Trust
- Engaged in the ownership, management, leasing, acquisition and development of primarily suburban office and industrial properties located in the Mid-Atlantic United States.
BRE Properties, Inc.
- Various real estate assets, specializing in apartments. Includes shareholder information, press release area, and contact information.
Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
- Offers investors ownership in a diversified real estate portfolio. Definition of terms, company profile, office locations, portfolio and investor's information.
Capstead Mortgage Corp.
- REIT earning income from investing in real estate-related assets on a leveraged basis. Features investor relations and customer center.
CBL and Associates Properties, Inc.
- Serves as developers and managers of retail shopping properties in the US. Includes acquisitions, investor relations, properties.
CenterPoint Properties Trust
- A publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) and the largest industrial property company in the 1.2 billion square foot Chicago regional market.
Centro Properties Group
- A retail investment organisation specialising in the ownership, management and development of retail shopping centres. Includes news, reports and investment products.
Cohen and Steers Capital Management Inc.
- Investment firm specializing in REIT mutual funds.
Colonial Properties Trust
- A diversified REIT owning and managing multi-family, office, and retail properties. Includes detailed investment and property information. (NYSE: CLP)
- Fully integrated equity real estate investment trust (REIT), offering information on office, retail and land projects, and the corporation.
- Real Estate Investment Trust based in Beachwood, OH, offering information on developments, careers, and company news.
Dividend Capital Trust
- Offers investment opportunities through REIT.
Equity Office Properties Trust
- Offers nationwide office property search engine, careers and investor relations.
Essex Property Trust, Inc.
- Specializes in multifamily properties on the West Coast, specifically the San Francisco, Southern California, Seattle and Portland metropolitan areas.
Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Specializing in the ownership, management, development and re-development of shopping centers and street retail properties located in major metropolitan markets across the United States.
Felcor Lodging Trust
- Publicly traded company that owns and manages hotels, primarily in the United States and Canada. Includes links to individual properties.
- Provider of diversified industrial real estate for corporations doing business nationally, regionally, or locally. Develops, acquires and operates only industrial real estate.
General Growth Properties (GGP)
- Publicly traded real estate investment trust that owns, develops, and operates regional shopping malls across the United States.
Glimcher Realty Trust
- National REIT developing enclosed regional and super-regional malls and community shopping centers. (NYSE: GRT)
H and R REIT
- A Canadian REIT with a diversified portfolio of office, commercial, and retail properties in Canada and the United States.
Host Hotels & Resorts, L.P.
- A hospitality real-estate company.
Invest in REITs
- Designed to help individual investors learn more about REITs and publicly traded real estate.
- An international real estate investment, services and fund management firm. The company offers real estate services including brokerage, asset management, property management, development, acquisition and investment sales. The firm sources and places debt and equity for real estate acquisitions through its investment and fund management divisions. (Nasdaq: KWIC).
Kimco Realty Corporation
- Owns, manages, leases, develops, and acquires shopping centers across the USA.
- Owns and operates regional shopping malls in the western US.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Real estate investment trust (REIT), with office and office/flex properties located primarily in the northeastern United States. (NYSE: CLI)
- Property development and operations in retail and entertainment with properties in 12 states. Includes corporate information, press releases, and career opportunities.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
- An equity real estate investment trust.
National Health Investors
- A healthcare REIT providing mortgage and sale/leaseback financing on healthcare facilities including nursing homes, assisted living, independent living, medical office buildings and hospitals.
National Retail Properties
- Equity real estate investment trust owns, builds and manages single tenant net-leased retail properties nationwide. Includes investor relations, real estate services, and property info.
One Liberty Properties, Inc.
- A self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that acquires, owns and manages a geographically diversified portfolio of retail, industrial, office, movie theaters and other properties under long term leases.
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
- Invests in retail shopping malls and power centers especially in the eastern United States. Based in Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA. (NYSE:PEI)
Post Properties, Inc.
- Developer and operator of upscale multi-family apartment communities. (NYSE: PPS)
- Owns sustainable forestland in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Provides information on land, facilities, products, real estate and investment resources.
Realty Income, Inc.
- Acquires and manages freestanding, single-tenant properties leased to retail chains. (NYSE: O)
Reckson Associates Realty Corporation
- Office and industrial real estate investment firm with locations in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
REIT Funding, LLC
- Provides services to form and manage a private REIT.
Simon Property Group, Inc.
- Real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership and management of income-producing properties, primarily regional malls and community shopping centers. Includes corporate and investor data, and mall locator.
- A real estate investment trust (REIT) based in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, focused on acquiring and managing apartment buildings and commercial space in diverse communities.
Sovran Self Storage, Inc.
- Fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, manages, and constructs self storage properties.
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc.
- A Southern California-based lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) which operates under nationally recognized brands such as Marriott, Renaissance, Hyatt, Hilton, and Fairmont. (NYSE:SHO)
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) that develops, owns, and manages retail outlet centers. Features corporate and investor data, and outlet and brand information. ( NYSE: SKT )
United Dominion Realty Trust, Inc.
- Develops, manages, acquires, and selectively sells apartment complexes nationwide, particularly in the West and South. Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol UDR.
United Mobile Homes, Inc.
- Real estate investment trust specializing in manufactured home communities.
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRIT)
- Acquires and manages income-producing, small tenet properties in the Baltimore-Washington, DC area.
Weingarten Realty Investors
- Real estate investment trust. Includes corporate and investor information, and property portfolio.
- Australian firm managing vertically integrated shopping center operations in Oceania, the US, and the UK. Corporate and investor news, contact information, and links to centers.
- Builds, funds, and manages shopping centers in Australia, the United States, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. (ASX: WDC)
Wikipedia: Real Estate Investment Trust
- Online encyclopedia article explains the REIT business concept, including its implementation in several different countries.
Real Estate Investment Trusts
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:24:04 AM EST -