the entire directory
only in Real_Estate/Commercial
Ace Investments, Inc.
- Privately owned real estate company offering properties in Oklahoma, Texas, and California.
- Provides repositioning, enhanced management, and renovation of properties valued at greater than five million.
The British Land Company PLC
- A London-based property investment company focused on managing, financing and developing prime commercial property. Features information for partners, tenants and investors.
Bullock Mannelly Partners, Inc.
- Commercial brokerage in the Southeastern U.S. with concentrations in investment sales and finance, capital formation and land brokerage.
- Commercial real estate investments and management firm. Features properties, acquisition criteria, company profile. Based in Farmington Hills, MI.
CenterPoint Properties Trust
- A publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the industrial sector. Property listings, investor relations and careers.
CIGroup Commercial Real Estate
- A commercial investment group providing service and experience in commercial and investment real estate. Based in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Private international real estate investment firm. Features company profile, news, funds. Offices in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Singapore, Hawaii, Tokyo and Seoul.
Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc.
- A full service real estate firm specializing in the sale, leasing and management of commercial, industrial and investment real estate in Texas.
Downing Street Financial
- Provides real property and mortgage investing services; find out about asset management, feasibility studies, acquisition and disposition, and syndication, and financial services.
Eagle Real Estate Group, L.L.C.
- Southern California firm acquires multifamily communities throughout the US. Includes mission, acquisitions, directors, portfolio.
Ellicott Development Company
- Buffalo-based development company specializes in office space, retail, warehouse, and apartments.
- Specializes in development land, investment property, resorts. Locations in Europe, UK, France, Germany, and Poland.
First Allied Corporation
- Specializes in ownership, management and leasing of community and neighborhood shopping centers located throughout the United States.
First Oxford Corporation
- Maryland-based investment bank acquires, owns and manages properties that are net leased to corporations in a variety of industries.
General Growth Properties, Inc.
- Publicly traded real estate investment trust owns, develops, and operates regional malls across the US.
Good Harvest Group Ltd.
- Property investors and developers in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors. Active in the UK and continental Europe.
Harbor Group International LLC
- Worldwide investment group. Includes portfolio, dispositions, acquisitions. Headquarters in Norfolk, VA with offices in New York and Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Real estate investment firm. Features assets, employment opportunities, properties for sale and for lease.
- Provides commercial real estate strategy, services and support to organizations worldwide.
KBS Realty Advisors
- Registered real estate investment advisor for direct investments in major U.S. markets. Offices in Newport Beach, New York and Boston.
Kensington Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Real estate investment advisor specializing in asset management services for institutional clients. Includes financing, staff, client list. Offices in Corona Del Mar, CA and Chicago, IL.
Kenwood Management Company, LLC
- Real estate investment and operating company providing acquisitions and asset management in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
Lincolnshire Management, Inc.
- Partnership management teams and leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations of well run companies.
Liquid Realty Partners
- Provides early liquidity to institutional real estate investors in opportunity funds, group trusts, private REITs and other private partnership structures.
London Central Portfolio Ltd.
- Provides services for those investing in residential property in central London. Includes investment opportunities, listings, investor case studies.
Maier Siebel Baber
- Real estate investment and advisory firm headquartered in San Francisco. Includes company profile, services, and portfolio.
- Commercial investment realty group seeking investors.
Marcus and Millichap
- Represents owners in the acquisition and disposition of income producing property including offices, apartments, retail and industrial properties.
McRae Mortgage & Investment, LLC
- Commercial real estate financing of quality income producing real estate and the purchase of real estate investment property. Based in Little Rock, AR.
Mill Group Limited
- A private group of companies operating in the financial and property sector, focusing on PFI. Includes funds, projects, news. Based in London.
The Mobile Home Park Store
- Information and related resources for mobile home parks and manufactured home communities for sale.
- Full service commercial real estate firm serving southeastern United States.
Net Lease Exchange
- A user-friendly, open marketplace for owners and brokers to assist in selling and finding triple net and properties for 1031 exchange transactions.
The Richman Group
- Integrated firm active in all aspects of the real estate industry including investment banking, development, property management and asset management.
- Invests in properties that include manufacturing, warehousing, hospitality, resort/vacation, and vacant ground for development.
Robert K. Futterman and Associates
- Specializes in providing retail leasing, investment sales and advisory services to national and international retailers, development companies, and public and private owners.
Robinson Property Consultants
- Commercial property consultants and surveyors. Describes its services and includes a property search.
- Real estate development company providing commercial properties in the Houston Texas area.
- Develops and manages industrial and commercial real estate.
- Asset management specialists in commercial property, development and construction in California, Arizona and Colorado.
The Trademark Companies
- Specializes in real estate investment and development in the Southwest, Southeast and Midwest.
W. P. Carey
- Asset manager specializing in the acquisition and management of single-tenanted commercial real estate.
Western Property Advisors, Inc.
- Develops and manages Colorado land parcels and real estate for pension fund clients and private investors.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 12:45:03 UTC -