become an editor
the entire directory
only in Investing/Payment_Associations
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Payment Associations
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations
Business: Investing: Clearing Houses and Securities Depositories
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
Association for Payment Clearing Services
- Information about UK money transmission, payments and clearings.
Australian Payments Clearing Association
- APCA manages Australian payments clearing and settlement systems, policies, regulations and procedures.
Canadian Payments Association
- Contains the rules used by Canadian deposit-taking financial institutions for clearing cheques and for electronic payments.
Clearing House Inter-Bank Payments System
- A subsidiary of the New York Clearing House, CHIPS is a bank-owned competitor to FedWire.
Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems
- The secretariat of the CPSS at the BIS.
Electronic Payment Services Company
- Consortium of major banks in Hong Kong dedicated to the use of electronic fund transfers to reduce cash and cheque transactions.
Electronic Payments Network
- Private Automated Clearing House Operator owned and governed by financial institutions that provides processing services for all types of financial institutions.
South Africa - Payments Association of South Africa
- Providing a safe and sound payment system to the whole South African banking community.
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication supplies secure messaging services and interface software to wholesale financial entities.
Swiss Euro Clearing Bank
- Connects euroSIC, the clearing system for payments in Euro in Switzerland, to TARGET.
Swiss Interbank Clearing
- The central CHF payment system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:47:41 UTC -