become an editor
the entire directory
only in Funds/News_and_Media
News and Media
Business: Investing: News and Media
- Ron Rowland's newsletter uses style rotation to make fund recommendations.
- Opinions on issues in the investment management industry, published monthly.
The Big Picture
- Barry Ritholtz's blog, where he shares his macro perspective on the capital markets and the economy.
- Weekly newsletter that times the purchase and sale of leveraged index funds using a risk-reduction system. Signals are only given at the time of major change in market direction.
Euromoney Institutional Investor Online Network
- News on investment funds catered for institutional investors, including ETFs and hedge funds, published by Euromoney, a UK financial publications company founded in 1969.
FEG Research Roundup
- Economic and market commentary by the Fund Evaluation Group, LLC, with in-depth focuses on current topics.
- Newsletter uses Fibonacci ratios to time the market; published twice monthly.
Financial Times Managed Funds Service
- Includes analysis, price and performance data on UK Unit Trusts, OEICs, Investment Trusts, Pension Funds, Exchange Traded Funds and Venture Capital Trusts.
- Free investment fund articles, questions and answers, market timing signals, calculators and no-load information.
- Subscription-based service, offering a number of trading systems for mutual and exchange-traded funds, tailored for different levels of risk.
- Features trading systems for mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, especially those offered by Fidelity Investments.
- Uses a market timing/asset allocation model to recommend index funds to its clients.
- Charlie Hooper's newsletter offers weekly fund timing for various markets.
The No-Load Fund Investor
- Newsletter published monthly by Sheldon Jacobs. Each issue contains updated performance data on hundreds of no-load funds.
- Paid subscribers get fund rankings and commentary from Janet Brown twice a month.
- Shabbir's mutual-fund and stock-market blog. News, commentary and trading tips for mutual-fund and stock-market investments.
- Steven J. Kaplan's commentary on investing and life in general, with a contrarian point of view. Contrarian theory recommends unpopular funds, based on popularity being cyclical ("today's dogs will be next year's favorites"). Updated a few times each month.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2008 at 22:43:33 UTC -