become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mutual_Funds/Individual_Funds
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Funds: Mutual Funds: Individual Funds
Business: Investing: Funds: Hedge Funds
Business: Investing: Real Estate: Real Estate Investment Trusts
Ameristock Mutual Fund
- A no-load, large cap value domestic equity-income mutual fund.
AMIDEX Mutual Fund
- Offers the AMIDEX35 Israel fund along with the AMIDEX cancer innovations and healthcare fund.
- No-load socially responsible value fund. Incorporates fundamental analysis, environmental and social screens, and community investing.
The Arbitrage Fund
- Non-diversified fund which seeks capital growth by engaging primarily in merger and acquisition risk arbitrage.
Clipper Fund, Inc.
- Prospectus and performance information for this concentrated fund with a contrarian value style.
Edgar Lomax Value Fund
- No-load fund invests primarily in the stocks of large, well-recognized companies it believes to be undervalued.
- Offers the Empiric Core Equity Fund (EMCAX), a globally-diversified, multi-cap fund that utilizes structured, quantitative and empirical (SQE) computer processes to identify opportunities (long and short), trends and market shifts.
The Gateway Fund
- An equity mutual fund which uses index options to manage risk.
Global Gold Fund
- Invests in gold mining equities, physical gold and precious metals and may invest in other natural resources companies and commodities.
Holland Balanced Fund
- Fund managed by Michael Holland, regular panelist on Louis Rukeyser's "Wall Street."
- An open-end no-load mutual fund, for both institutional and individual investors.
Keeley Small Cap Value Fund
- How to invest, profile, news and events.
LongLeaf Partners Funds
- Specializes in value investing.
Marathon Value Portfolio
- A no-load mutual fund that uses a value investing discipline with the objective of long-term capital appreciation.
Matrix Advisors Value Fund
- Managing stock profiles for a diverse clientele.
Matthew 25 Mutual Fund
- A no-load growth and value mutual fund with positive returns each year since its inception in 1995.
- Total return fund with a value orientation.
Mutual of America Institutional Funds, Inc.
- A no-load mutual fund, is available to organizations, endowments, foundations, trusts, municipalities and other institutional investors. Institutional funds include equity, fixed income and money market portfolios.
MVM Life Science Partners LLP
- Investing in emerging healthcare companies since 1998. Includes the team and portfolio.
- Investment company specializing in the fields of clean tech, renewable energy, life sciences and Internet startups and projects.
Paradigm Value Fund
- Small-cap mutual fund (PVFAX), employing a disciplined investment process that begins with the fundamentals, managed by Paradigm Capital Management, Inc.
The Pennsylvania Avenue Funds
- Invests in securities of issuers that are experiencing a corporate event such as a corporate reorganization, a restructuring, or a proxy fight.
- Actively managed fund using four different asset positions.
- Portfolio holdings, prospectus, and performance for domestic value equity fund.
Toreador Research &Trading
- Large-cap focus fund (TORLX). Applies a proprietary valuation approach called "The Economic Margin Framework".
- Seek to build shareholder wealth over long periods (10 years or more) and to minimize shareholder capital gains.
- Invests in alcohol, gambling, tobacco, and aerospace and defense industries.
Villere Balanced Fund
- No-load fund from St. Denis J. Villere and Company.
Volumetric Fund, Inc.
- No-load growth fund which uses downside protection to minimize risk.
Wall Street Fund Index
- Prospectus, holdings, performance data, and other information about this domestic growth fund.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:15:05 PM EDT -