the entire directory
only in Mutual_Funds/Fund_Families
Business: Investing: Funds: Fund Companies
Business: Investing: Funds: Mutual Funds: Individual Funds
Activa Mutual Funds
- Offers three equity funds and one bond fund managed by different management companies.
- Primarily growth funds and a money market option.
- Provides a wide selection of municipal bond funds and US and global equity and bond funds.
Amana Mutual Funds Trust
- Invests its growth and income funds according to Islamic principles.
American AAdvantage Funds
- Multi-manager family of funds offering a balance of fund types.
- Money market, bond, balanced, sector and equity funds.
- A family of funds covering investment mixes from money market to aggressive growth.
- Over 200 mutual funds, money market funds, fixed and variable annuities.
- Specializes in tax-free single state income funds for states with high tax rates.
- No-load mutual funds.
- Provides no-load mutual funds that invest in small and medium-sized growth companies.
Bishop Street Funds
- Load funds managed by Bishop Street Capital Management.
- Provides a variety of value funds to institutions and high net worth individuals.
- Provides money market, financial services sector, long-term growth, and Dow 30 focused funds.
California Investment Trust
- Fund group offers a handful of index funds and bond funds with a focus on California investors.
Calvert Investments, Inc.
- Provides mutual funds that invest in socially and environmentally responsible companies.
- Family of 4 mutual funds. Most notably the home of the CGM Realty Fund that invests in real estate securities, including shares of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
- Offers a family of stock, bond, and money market funds as well as funds of funds.
- Specializes in equity growth funds.
- With over 68 years of investment management experience and over 60 mutual funds.
Domini Social Investments
- Small family of mutual funds. Utilizes screening, shareholder activism, and community investing. United States.
- Distributor of investment insight and solutions which include mutual funds (equity, bond and money market), separately managed accounts and institutional portfolios.
Dupree Mutual Funds
- Specializes in single state no-load municipal bond funds, including Kentucky, North Carolina, and Tennessee offerings.
DWS Investments' Mutual Funds
- Extensive line of broad and specialized mutual funds offered by the Deutsche Bank Group.
Federated Investors Funds
- Offers a selection of domestic and international income and equity funds.
First American Funds
- Create a personalized, diversified portfolio via our 38 mutual funds.
First Eagle Funds
- Unique fund company offers a non-diversified domestic fund and a non-diversified international fund.
First Focus Funds
- Offers a variety of funds for retail and institutional investors.
- First Investors mutual funds and other products.
- Six science and technology funds based in California's Silicon Valley.
- Offers two funds focusing on value and managed by Forester Capital Management.
- Offers 10 no-load funds ranging from aggressive small cap and international funds to balanced and income funds.
FundX Upgrader Funds
- No-load mutual fund family managed by using the Upgrading Strategy from the NoLoad FundX newsletter.
Gabelli Funds, Inc.
- Offers a variety of value, growth and specialized equity funds, as well as fixed-income and closed-end convertible and equity funds.
Global Asset Management (USA)
- Provides a range of US and international bond, equity and hedge funds. Registration required.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Offers an array of money market, fixed income, asset allocation, and international and domestic equity funds.
Green Century Funds
- Two no-load funds founded by respected non-profit environmental organizations.
Guardian Investor Services LLC
- Provides managed investments vehicles, from mutual funds to tax deferred annuities to retirement savings programs.
- Provides two funds based on the Dogs of the Dow strategy.
Heritage Asset Management
- Mutual fund company offering a diverse family of open-end mutual funds. Provider of financial services, investment management and retirement planning services.
- Offers a range of mutual funds, from conservative money market funds to more aggressive growth funds.
- Offers equity, fixed-income, and money market mutual funds.
- Offers a wide variety of sector and regional funds.
Integrity Mutual Funds, Inc.
- Specializes in municipal bond funds and also offers an equity fund of funds.
Invesco AIM Funds
- Offers a large selection of funds in the major categories with different share classes, plus annuities, retirement plans, college saving and separate accounts.
- Australian and international fund broker. Also provides commentary, information and tools on managed funds, shares and other investments.
- Offers nine aggressive international funds, three aggressive domestic funds and one bond fund.
J.P. Morgan Funds
- Provides fund profiles, performance information and commentary on J.P Morgan's extensive line of fixed income, money market and equity funds.
- Relatively small fund family offers a balanced fund, an international fund, a domestic fund and a tax exempt (Virginia) fund.
Janus Capital Group
- Global investment manager offering institutional and intermediary clients and individual investors complementary asset management disciplines including growth and risk-managed strategies.
John Hancock Funds
- Provides a large selection of domestic and international income and equity funds to individuals and institutions.
Kinetics Mutual Funds
- Internet and aggressive growth funds.
- Offers a range of domestic and international bond and equity funds focusing on value.
Legg Mason Mutual Funds
- Specializes in value based equity and income funds.
Litman Gregory Masters Funds
- Uses due diligence skills to assemble portfolio managers within a single mutual fund.
Loomis Sayles & Company L.P.
- Provides a family of funds, primarily value based but also including bond funds and an aggressive growth offering.
Lord, Abbett & Co.
- Provides more than 30 funds covering several bond and equity investment styles.
- Offers a large selection of bond and equity funds to US and Canadian investors.
- Offers taxable and tax exempt income, value, and growth equity funds.
Mairs and Power Funds
- The Mairs and Power Growth Fund and the Mairs and Power Balanced Fund.
Marketocracy Funds Family
- Two mutual funds. One managed by the site users, the other focusing on technology funds.
- Provides money market, income, and a range of equity funds.
- Offers a focus fund and a growth and income fund.
- Manages mutual fund and separate account assets for US and European investors with special focus on European equity and global fixed-income strategies.
MFS Mutual Funds
- A family of over fifty funds covering all areas of the investment spectrum.
- Seven no-load mutual funds focusing on growth using fundamental analysis to make trading decisions.
- A family of no-load domestic equity and fixed income funds.
Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management
- Provides a selection of fixed income, domestic, and international equity funds to institutional investors.
North Track Funds
- Offers a tax exempt bond, equity index, and equity funds along with financial, technology and healthcare sector funds.
- A variety of money market, growth and income funds managed by Northern Trust.
Numeric Investors L.P.
- A small family of value and growth funds using quantitative investment principles.
Oak Associates Funds
- Offers seven no-load growth funds: large-cap, all-cap, small-cap, technology and health care.
- Provides domestic and international equity funds.
- Offers municipal bond; taxable bond; balanced; value, growth and global equity; and real asset funds.
Papp and Associates
- Provides long term growth, focus, and international funds.
- Family of screened funds. United States.
PAX World Mutual Funds
- Family of mutual funds that use a sustainable-investing approach to determine which companies to invest in, based on environmental, social and green criteria, in addition to financial analysis.
Payden and Rygel
- Offers a variety of bond funds in addition to domestic, European, and global equity funds.
Pearl Mutual Funds
- Offers a total return fund and an aggressive growth fund investing primarily in other mutual funds.
- Provides a selection of funds for conservative, moderate, and aggressive investors.
Principal Mutual Funds
- A family of growth, income, and international funds with four share classes.
Provident Institutional Funds
- Institutional money market funds.
Prudent Bear Funds
- No-load, actively-managed short mutual funds for declining stock market and declining dollar and rising gold prices.
Quadrus Group of Funds
- Mutual fund family in Canada, offering a wide variety of Canadian and international funds and funds of funds.
- Offers equity mutual funds specializing in traditional as well as alternative investment strategies in a variety of market capitalizations and investment styles.
- Five no-load funds named after the mountain.
Robertson Stephens Funds
- Offers contrarian value as well as growth and aggressive growth funds.
- Specializes in micro and small cap funds with both concentrated and diversified offerings.
Security Benefit Group
- Offers funds in a range of risk/return categories with three share classes.
- Provides US Treasury, small-cap growth, and growth and income funds.
Shay Assets Management
- Chicago-based Shay Assets is the adviser to the Asset Management Fund (AMF) family of no-load mutual funds and the M.S.B. Fund.
Sit Mutual Funds
- Offers several funds ranging from money market to development market offerings.
Smith Breeden Associates
- Global asset management firm.
STAAR System Trust
- A family of two bond funds and four funds-of-funds covering large, small, international and alternative equities.
STI Classic Funds
- Managed by Trusco Capital Management, this fund family includes more than 38 stock and bond funds.
T. Rowe Price
- Provides domestic and international equity funds as well as taxable, tax-free, and international bond funds.
- Offers income, both taxable and tax exempt, and domestic and global value funds.
- Funds offered by a fraternal benefit society of Lutherans joined together for insurance, investment, educational and volunteer opportunities.
- Provides six stable value, income, and equity no load funds.
- Provides a variety of value, growth and specialized equity funds, as well as fixed income and money market funds for individual and institutional investors.
Turner Investment Partners, Inc.
- Provides eleven no-load income and growth equity funds. Equity offerings range from micro-cap to large-cap and include sector and focused offerings.
US Global Investors
- A mutual fund company; provider of financial services; investment management; gold; precious metals and retirement.
- Managers of focused funds such as ViceFund and Generation Wave Growth Fund. They also offer insured cash-sheltered accounts.
Van Eck Global
- Specializes in global funds including bonds, equities, hard assets, and real estate.
Van Kampen American Capital
- Offers range of fixed income, blended, and value, growth, and international equity funds.
- Offers a variety of funds, but mostly equity and specialty funds.
- Provides six fixed income and equity funds investing in US and international securities.
Waddell and Reed
- Offers a range of fixed income, balanced, and growth funds including domestic and international securities.
- Offers a US Treasury fund and five equity funds including micro-cap growth and value funds.
Wells Fargo Funds
- With 67 funds, this bank covers a wide variety of mutual funds.
- Offers twelve no load fixed income and growth funds.
Wright Investors' Service
- Offers a broadly diversified family of Blue Chip mutual funds.
- Provides two no load funds, one diversified and one focused, aimed at providing a blend of growth and value investing.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 5:15:03 UTC -