become an editor
the entire directory
only in Funds/Fund_Companies
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Funds: Fund Companies
Individual Mutual Funds
Mutual Fund Families
Business: Investing: Funds: Hedge Funds
This category in other languages:
- Offers mutual funds, closed-end funds, managed accounts and alternative investments to individuals, institutions and financial professionals.
- Offers an extensive line of mutual funds and annuities, brokerage with no annual account fee, and free investment guidance and portfolio consultation.
- Offers over 110 mutual funds covering most fund types. Includes some basic financial education.
Highland Capital Management, L.P.
- Manager of mutual funds, closed-end "interval" funds and traditional closed-end funds, based on loans, bonds, structured products and equity.
- Manages several fund families, like the Invesco Aim mutual funds, Powershares ETFs, Atlantic Trust for high-net-work clients, Invesco Perpetual for UK investors and Invesco Trimark for Canadian ones.
Investec Asset Management
- Specialist investment manager, providing a range of products to institutional and individual investors, internationally. Part of the Investec Banking group. Not for individual investors in the US.
- Offers US and international mutual and closed-end funds, including equity, fixed income and asset allocation (i.e., fund of funds), plus variable annuities. Website provides fund information and forms, commentary and a retirement center.
- Offers index-based mutual funds, including an extensive line of leveraged (Ultra) and short funds. The also manage the ProShares family of exchange-traded funds.
State Street Global Advisors
- Offers an extensive line of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds, as well as educational materials, tools and commentary.
- One of the most-capitalized fund companies, specialized in mutual and exchange-traded index funds. Also offers services including brokerage, retirement investing, advice and college savings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2013 at 7:58:12 UTC -