become an editor
the entire directory
only in Funds/Brokerages
Business: Investing: Brokerages
Angel Mutual Fund
- A division of Angel Broking, provides facilities for online transactions, information and tools on Indian mutual funds, including new fund offers.
- Financial advisers and brokers for mutual funds, including IRAs and 401(k) accounts. Subsidiary of AXA Equitable.
- Personal brokerage accounts with no annual fee, offered by the managers of the Fidelity funds.
Fidelity Prime Services
- Prime brokerage platform by Fidelity investments.
Fortune Financial Services
- Independent broker/dealer providing mutual funds, variable life and annuities and third party advisory products. No monthly fees and weekly payouts for representatives, RIA friendly.
- UK-based company that provides investment fund information and allows the online purchase of individual savings accounts (ISAs) and unit trusts.
Goldman Sachs Prime Brokerage
- Their services include borrowing and lending securities, financing solutions, providing custody and safekeeping of assets, and clearing and settlement of trades.
J.P. Morgan Prime Services
- Providing prime brokerage and broker dealer services to institutions and hedge funds.
Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage
- Global prime broker and prime services provider.
- India-based fund and stock online-brokerage firm servicing Non -Resident Indians (NRIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs).
- Charles Schwab brokerage service, for investing in various instruments, particularly mutual funds in their own line as well as other companies'.
Wells Fargo Advisors
- Formerly Wachovia Securities, provides a range of financial services for individuals, small businesses and institutions, including online brokerage of mutual and exchange-traded funds.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 21:54:08 UTC -