become an editor
the entire directory
only in Options/Research_and_Analysis
Research and Analysis
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Derivatives: Options: Research and Analysis
Business: Investing: Derivatives: Research and Analysis
- Educational tutorials for the covered call strategy. Subscription service available.
- Uses the power of computer animation and price-path simulations to teach the basics of stock options and to make Black-Scholes theory intuitively accessible.
Callpix.com - free covered call picks
- This website presents free sorted End of Day market data so you can pick profit making stocks to buy and then sell covered calls on. The list is from the most heavily traded stocks for good call liquidity and turnover.
- Free data for covered call investing, including a calculator for analyzing positions.
- Daily updated lists of covered calls and tools.
IVolatility.com - Equity Options Analysis and Trading Tools
- Historical and implied volatility for options and equity derivatives. Tools for analysis and trading. Membership required for certain features.
OSCC Option Trading Tools
- Offers charts derived from a proprietary option model for commodities. Newsletter focuses on market trend and strategies.
- Stock option analysis focused on Covered Call Option strategies and LEAP option data designed for hedging investing and trading risk in the stock market.
Option Research and Technology Services
- Methods for observing historical and implied option volatility.
- Research for individual investors. Intra-day quotes, analysis, implied volatility, strategies, and tutorials.
- Provides options trading education and advisory services for options traders. Features commentary, publications, and options portfolios. Subscription available.
- Stock option hedging and covered call search engine.
- Offers free calculators to analyze various options trading strategies to enhance investment trading decisions
- Subscription based option research service.
QQQ Options Trading
- Signals to trade QQQ options. The basic technology behind this trading system is volume technical analysis.
- Market analysis and commentary, sentiment research, option quotes, educational and trading tools for stock and option investors.
The Moon and the Sixpence
- The analysis of options trading, the markets, the economy, and economic theory by a rational individualist.
Research and Analysis
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:34:18 PM EDT -