become an editor
the entire directory
only in Options/Research_and_Analysis
Research and Analysis
Business: Investing: Derivatives: Research and Analysis
- Educational tutorials for the covered call strategy. Subscription service available.
- Uses the power of computer animation and price-path simulations to teach the basics of stock options and to make Black-Scholes theory intuitively accessible.
- Free data for covered call investing, including a calculator for analyzing positions.
- Daily updated lists of covered calls and tools.
- Historical and implied volatility for options and equity derivatives. Tools for analysis and trading. Membership required for certain features.
The Moon and the Sixpence
- The analysis of options trading, the markets, the economy, and economic theory by a rational individualist.
- Stock option analysis focused on Covered Call Option strategies and LEAP option data designed for hedging investing and trading risk in the stock market.
Option Research and Technology Services
- Methods for observing historical and implied option volatility.
- Provides options trading education and advisory services for options traders. Features commentary, publications, and options portfolios. Subscription available.
- Stock option hedging and covered call search engine.
- Research for individual investors. Intra-day quotes, analysis, implied volatility, strategies, and tutorials.
- Offers free calculators to analyze various options trading strategies to enhance investment trading decisions
OSCC Option Trading Tools
- Offers charts derived from a proprietary option model for commodities. Newsletter focuses on market trend and strategies.
- Subscription based option research service.
QQQ Options Trading
- Signals to trade QQQ options. The basic technology behind this trading system is volume technical analysis.
- Market analysis and commentary, sentiment research, option quotes, educational and trading tools for stock and option investors.
Research and Analysis
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2014 at 17:26:53 UTC -