the entire directory
only in Commodities_and_Futures/Brokerages
Commodities and Futures
Business: Investing: Brokerages
This category in other languages:
- Offers direct access trading via multiple online platforms, full service and discount, also free quotes, charts and research.
Access Futures and Options Trading
- Full service and discount online trading. Daily research, commodity charts and settlement prices. A Ken Roberts friendly broker.
- Full service brokerage firm formed by a commodity professional with over 40 years experience.
AFS World Wide Brokers
- Global derivatives trading for professional customers. Market updates, and a weekly agenda containing economic data and corporate earnings.
- Proprietary market research, risk management, consulting services and futures brokerage.
Altavest Worldwide Trading, Inc.
- Full service brokerage offering research, real time charts and quotes, TradeScope newsletter, paper trading accounts, and online trading direct to the floor.
American Futures Trading
- Full service brokerage and professional discount desk. Quotes and charts, research by email, real-time account status.
AMP Trading LLC
- Full service and choice of multiple trading platforms. Details of platforms and membership, and trading information.
Barrington Commodity Brokers, Inc.
- Specializes in the sales and service of commercial, hedge and speculative trading accounts.
Beall Investment Services
- A full service brokerage firm specializing in the agricultural commodities.
- Full service brokerage.
Brian G. Rice
- Dairy brokerage directly from the floor of the CME.
Bridgeton Global Investor Services, Inc.
- Research, clearing, and execution services using technology and traditional desk support.
Buchanan & Company, Inc.
- Full service commodity broker with a emphasis on hedging for agricultural producers.
Byrne Investment Services
- Full service and online discount trading.
Cannon Trading Company Inc.
- Full service and discount online trading direct to the pits. Free day trading numbers for Globex NASDAQ and the Standard and Poor's 500.
Capital Trading Associates
- Full service brokerage offering advise in the commodities market, risk management, hedge placement, and spreads.
Capitol Commodity Services, Inc.
- Full service and discount online trading. Electronic Market Alert System, historical and live commodity charts and quotes.
Chadwick Investment Group
- Full service and discount brokerage. Free market report.
Charting Your Futures
- Brokerage, managed accounts, nightly hotline, Saturday workshop, daily and historical charts.
- Provides traders with access to electronic online future trading and pit commodity trading at a discounted rate. Specializing in risk management, day trading, and spreads. Daily recommendations and weekly newsletter via email.
Commodity Hedging Company
- A futures trading service using the analysis methods of WD Gann.
Commodity Investors Group
- Full service brokerage, quotes, analysis, commitment of traders and commentary on major commodity markets.
Commodity Research Institute
- Full service, online and discount futures brokerage.
Commodity Resource Corp.
- Full service, managed and assisted trading services. Institutional quality order execution, dynamic account updates and daily market analysis.
- Full service, discounted and Internet trading. Free quotes, charts and research on our web site.
- Providing clearing services to futures and options traders for nearly two decades.
Cytrade Futures, Incorporated
- Full service and discount online trading.
- Large sugar broker and consultant. Sugar market reports and price information.
Dallas Commodity Company, Inc.
- Full service brokerage firm. Internet trading software available for qualified clients. Quotes, charts and account statements available on-line.
David Hall Commodities
- Full service broker.
DEC Capital Inc.
- Independent introducing broker and a registered CTA. Professional execution services for qualified accounts.
Devo Capital Management, Inc.
- CTA investment services, hedging and marketing.
Eagle Market Makers, Inc.
- Futures Commission Merchant offering full service, discount and system trading. Competitive commissions.
- Discount and full service brokerage. Execute trades online with eFloorTrader.
Empire Financial Group
- A full service and discount futures brokerage. Features online trading through multiple platforms.
- Full service and discount futures brokerage specializing in managed futures. Online trading platforms and free commodity research.
- Retail brokerage services at reasonable rates.
First National Futures Group, Inc.
- Full service and discount brokerage.
Global Trader 247
- A spread-based trading company.
Great Pacific Trading Company
- Full service brokerage.
Heartland Investor Services Inc.
- Discount online trading and full service accounts. Free live quotes and charts. Online access to account information.
Heritage West Futures, Inc.
- Offers full service, online and managed commodity brokerage services and forex trading.
Hollander and Feuerhaken
- Full service brokers specializing in agricultural commodities. Grain accounting software development.
- Holding company with subsidiary which conducts commodities brokerage operations. (Nasdaq: FUTR).
- Offers financial spread betting, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and forex.
Infinity Brokerage Services
- Offers services for traders and investors.
Infinity Trading Corp
- Full service firm specializing in futures and options trading.
Insignia Futures and Options
- Full service and deep discount trading. Rates from $4.75. Daily research and trade recommendations.
Interactive Brokers, LLC.
- Offers global online direct access trading of stock, options, futures, and forex.
Internet Matrix, LLC
- Managed accounts, online trading, traditional broker assisted and IRA accounts. Free charts, quotes, videotape.
Iowa Grain Company
- A full service clearing firm with an online order entry system and commodity market research.
- Discount and full service brokerage. Online account access, strategy testing, free daily research, charts, and quotes.
Lakefront Futures and Options, LLC
- Offers Full service, discount, and online trading.
Liberty Trading Group
- President James Cordier is regularly quoted in the WSJ, Futures Magazine and Bloomberg. Specialized in writing options.
The Linn Group Inc.
- A professional clearing services and research group. They provide clearing services to brokers as well as execution and market analysis for large institutional and commercial clients.
Louis Dreyfus Corporation
- Bulk agricultural commodities, telecommunications, shipping and real estate company.
- Full service brokerage. Online weekly class teaching Richard D. Wyckoff trading methods.
Main Street Trading
- Full service brokerage, Internet quotes and charts for clients.
- Provides energy brokerage and advisory services for natural gas, coal, and electricity, weather hedging and environmental markets.
- Full service brokerage. Links to charts, news, and weather. New account forms available for download.
- Market intelligence, order tracking, contract management, online trading and risk management solutions. Global Supplier raw materials with operations in 30 countries.
Open E Cry
- Provides direct access futures brokerage as well as a proprietary research and analysis.
Oystercatcher Management B.V.
- Specializing in Soya and grains. Hedging services for major European trade houses. Based in The Netherlands.
Pasternak, Baum & Co., Inc.
- Bulk agricultural cash commodity broker.
- International commodities trading firm.
The PRICE Futures Group, Inc.
- Veteran futures brokers and analysts located in the Chicago Board of Trade building. Full service, online trading, trading systems, managed accounts, and commodity hedging for traders and investors of all levels.
- Offers online trading at discount prices, full service and CTA managed accounts.
Providio Trading Consultants, Inc.
- Customized brokerage and risk management services for self directed clients.
Roach Ag Marketing Ltd
- Full service brokerage, monthly market letter, AG Fundamentals Book.
Slipka Trading Corporation
- A full service brokerage, no account minimums. Help for novice traders.
- Manages Europe's largest neutral electronic marketplaces for the trading of gas, electricity and London Metal Exchange contracts.
Stewart-Peterson Group, Inc.
- Specializes in assisting people in the use of the commodity markets. Offers brokerage services and advisory publications to assist farmers and ranchers with marketing decisions.
Sucden (UK) Limited
- Full service brokerage. Free daily analysis.
Swiss Financial Services
- Futures commission merchant, offers cotton brokerage services to commercial users, producers, and mills. Daily commentary on fundamental and technical factors affecting New York cotton futures.
Tejas Trading Company
- A full service trading firm with a long history of involvement in cattle feeding and futures trading.
- Diversified alternative investment and proprietary trading firm in the cash, futures, options and equity markets; member of the member of the Chicago Board of Trade, Mercantile Exchange, and Board Options Exchange.
- Full-service brokerage firm, Offering quotes, research, electronic order-entry software.
Traders Exchange Corporation
- Discount and full service Internet firm offering market quotes, online trading platforms and global market research.
- Full service and discount brokerage. Newsletter, online trading quotes, charts, and news.
- Combines the speed of direct-access order routing with the power to test and automate trading strategies.
- Offers method for the reduction of credit risk, capital costs, operational risk and costs in the OTC derivatives industry.
TRX Futures Limited.
- Specializes in coffee and cocoa.
U. S. Commodities, Inc.
- Full service firm providing investment, hedging and risk management in the grain and livestock markets since 1986.
United Futures Trading Company
- Offering managed, broker assisted, and online trading.
Velocity Futures, L.P.
- Offers derivatives trading services.
West Wind Financial
- Assist agriculture producers with risk management by developing hedge strategies using commodity futures and options in the corn, wheat, cotton, and cattle markets.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 16:37:34 UTC -