become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/EasyLanguage
Open Directory - Business: Investing: Brokerages: Software: EasyLanguage
- Offers software to screen investment grade companies and calculate the buying prices.
Nebadawn. Inc. - Ramp
- Find stocks pulled back to support or trend lines. Scans for trending and/or rolling stocks. Uses TC2000 data and watch list.
Power Investor for Windows
- For stocks and mutual funds. Tracks up to ten years of fundamentals on over 11,000 companies and 9,500 mutual funds. Daily updates of both fundamental and technical data are available with a membership in Investors Alliance.
- Offers stock screening software based on the CANSLIM investment model. Also features the U.S. stock market crash warning system.
- Calculates a target valuation range for any stock. Provides a graphical comparison of a stocks price history against the calculated target valuation range.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 12:45:11 UTC -