become an editor
the entire directory
only in Investing/Associations
Commodities and Futures
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
This category in other languages:
The Alliance in Support of Independent Research
- A group of broker-dealers who furnish independent research and other services to investment managers. Alliance publications promote the observance of proper standards under securities law for disseminating research.
- Online community designed for Chartered Financial Analysts and CFA candidates.
Association of Financial Guaranty Insurors
- AFGI members insure and reinsure municipal bonds and asset-backed securities.
- A global, not-for-profit organization of investment professionals from over 100 countries.
Emerging Markets Trade Association
- Formerly the LDC Debt Traders Association, EMTA co-ordinates the formalization of market practices, documentation and infrastructure.
European Financial Market Lawyers Group
- Promotes harmonisation of European financial market activities. Site has a legal review of the short-term securities, and a list of EFMLG members.
European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA)
- Representative association for the European investment management industry. Includes mission statement, annual reports, press releases, and news.
International Compliance Association
- Supports and educates compliance professionals in the fight against terrorist financing, corruption, money laundering and financial crime.
International Development Enterprise Associates (IDEA)
- Information about IDEA, the Seminar on Investment Projects, related links and events, the IDEA Associates, a directory of development banks, and a directory of development bank trainers.
International Federation of Stock Exchanges
- The trade organization for regulated securities and derivative markets, settlement institutions and related clearing houses, and their diverse services to capital markets.
International Securities Lenders Association
- ISLA is the trade association for Securities Lenders. It was setup in 1989 and now has around 50 members, mostly, but not exclusively, based in the UK.
International Securities Services Association (ISSA)
- Promotes the securities industry. Publications, conferences, recommendations, and news.
International Swap Dealers Association
- Global trade association for OTC derivatives, and maintainers of the industry-standard ISDA documentation.
Investment Management Association
- Representative body for unit trust and investment fund managers in the UK.
New York Society of Security Analysts
- Forum of investment professionals in the greater New York area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2014 at 2:17:08 UTC -