become an editor
the entire directory
only in Import_and_Export/Resources
International Business and Trade
Import and Export
International Trade Associations
Business: International Business and Trade: Import and Export: Services
This category in other languages:
- Non-profit site offering information for companies new to exporting outside the U.S. Website includes: step-by-step guide to exporting, individual country reports, reviews of other export-oriented websites.
- News bulletins, research, published government circulars and policy anlayses related to import and export from India.
- Customized market research and trade statistics related to Indian exports and import markets.
Minneapolis U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Export assistance from the Commercial Service of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce. Also includes a list of hyperlinks to government information and statistics on exports.
- Certification, testing, and import regulations specialists.
Think Global - Export USA
- Official publication of the U.S. Department of Commerce that links U.S. exporters to international importers via products, advertising, and trade leads.
Trade Negotiations and Agreements (TNA)
- Information on the GATS (General Agreements on Trade and Services) of the WTO to help Canadian businesses export and deliver services around the world. [English and French]
- Information and resources for conducting international trade to and from California. Includes market research, trade leads, and tutorials.
U.S. Commercial Service
- Site of the U.S. Commercial Service at American Embassies, which helps U.S. companies export to other countries. Contains market research, trade leads, new opportunities, trade events and information on finding agents, partners, and buyers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2016 at 19:09:42 UTC -