become an editor
the entire directory
only in International_Business_and_Trade/Associations
International Business and Trade
Open Directory - Business: International Business and Trade: Associations
World Trade Organization
Business: Associations: By Industry
Business: Small Business: Associations
Society: Organizations: Professional
This category in other languages:
Federation of International Trade Associations
- A network of companies belonging to international trade associations in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
The Agribusiness Council
- Focused on strengthening U.S. agro-industrial competitiveness through programs which highlight international trade and development potentials as well as broad issues which encompass several individual agribusiness sectors and require a "food systems" approach.
Alabama International Trade Center
- Nonprofit organization that provides international market research and strategic consulting for small and medium sized businesses in Alabama.
Amec. Asociatión Multisectorial de Empresas
- Non-profit association supporting Spanish manufacturers of varied industries with the promotion of exports and internationalisation of companies. English and Spanish.
American Australian Association (AAA)
- Focuses on trade between the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Includes information on membership, events, and related links.
The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand
- A business organisation involved in trade and investment between the USA and New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
American-Russian Business Council
- Based in the US with offices in Russia, dedicated to promoting trade and investment between the two countries and assist companies with their international business needs.
Arab Mexican Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Promotes the trade and investment between Mexico and the Arab Countries. Contacts, list of countries and publications.
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Canada's think-tank on Asia brings together people and knowledge to provide current information, research and analysis on Asia and Canada's transpacific relations.
Association of German Australian Industry
- Promotes bilateral trade between Germany and Australia, assists members and the public in finding trade partners.
Atlanta British American Business Group
- Dedicated to facilitating trade, investment, and business opportunities for both large and small companies in the US and the UK.
Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Non-profit Association promoting and assisting bi-lateral trade and investment between Australia the Middle East and North Africa.
Australian Business Network in Italy
- Local forum where Australian organizations that do business in Italy and Italian organizations that do business with them or in Australia can meet and network.
Brazil Chamber of Commerce and International Business
- International source for business to provide a strong link between US business and Brazil, English and Portuguese information.
Brazil-US Business Council
- A bilateral trade organization that provides a high level private sector forum for the business communities of both countries.
The British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce
- Includes information on trade links between Britain and the Caribbean, events, trade missions, news, contacts and how to join the group.
British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Organization for developing trade between Britain and Norway. Describes services and membership information.
Business Association Italy America
- Independent, non profit, open networking forum for businesses and professionals operating in the United States and in Italy.
Business Council for International Understanding
- United States business association dedicated to promoting dialogue and action between the business and government communities for the purpose of expanding international commerce.
Canada New Zealand Business Association (CANZBA)
- Promotes trade between Canada and New Zealand. Includes mission, history, executive, services, newsletters, and activities of the association.
Coalition of Service Industries
- Business organization dedicated to the reduction of barriers to US services exports, and to the development of constructive domestic US policies. Events, publications, and membership.
The Danish American Chamber of Commerce in New York
- A membership organization designed to promote commerce between Denmark and the United States.
- FIDI (Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux) is a global organisation representing fully qualified professional international moving companies around the world.
Foreign Trade Association
- Represents the foreign trade interests of European commerce with headquarters in Brussels. Features membership information.
International Accreditation Forum, Inc.
- World association of conformity assessment accreditation bodies. Its primary function is to develop a world wide program of conformity assessment which will promote the elimination of non tariff barriers to trade.
International Agency for Economic Development
- Charitable organization for businesses working with the United Nations.
International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Worldwide association for administrative support staff.
International Chamber of Commerce
- ICC the world business organization, the only representative body that speaks with authority on behalf of enterprises from all sectors in every part of the world.
International Executives Association
- An elite business networking organization founded to share business leads and information among its member firms.
International Import-Export Institute
- Internationally recognized body that certifies the proficiency of import-export trade professionals worldwide.
International Tank Container Organisation (ITCO)
- Promotes the interests of the tank container industry. Membership includes manufacturers, lessors and operators.
Israel Trade Commission, Sydney, Australia
- A non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance trade relations between Israel and Australia.
Italian Chambers of Commerce
- Represents Italian companies both nationally and internationally. Includes information, news, and services provided to members.
The Moroccan American Business Council Ltd.
- A not for profit organization to foster trade and investment, between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States of America.
National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones
- A non-profit organization composed of public entities, individuals and corporations involved in the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program.
National Foreign Trade Council
- Advocating a rules-based world economy. Includes activities, services, white papers and list of board of directors.
New Zealand German Business Association Inc.
- Promotes trade between Germany and New Zealand. Is New Zealand's local representative of the German Chamber of Commerce network which helps promote and facilitate bilateral trade.
North American Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE)
- Focuses on facilitating professional development for international trade educators, trainers and service providers.
Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of South Florida
- Working to enhancing the business environment in the community. Also active in promoting expanded trade and commerce between the markets of South Florida and Puerto Rico. Based in Miami.
Sweden Trade Council
- Formed to help Swedish companies achieve substantial and lasting improvements in their North American sales.
The Vermiculite Association
- Represents vermiculite mining companies, processors, sales agents and brokers, application specialists, and equipment suppliers. Membership directory, about the organization, and contact information.
World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
- Mission is to support direct selling associations in the areas of governance, education, communications, consumer protection, and ethics in the marketplace. News, legal compendium, and position papers.
World Technology Network
- Encourage emerging technologies by bringing together key players from diverse disciplines: technology, finance, marketing, government. Events and membership.
YUSA Export Import Mgt.Co.
- Philosophy is to help companies over the world to post their products to the web to promote sales. Import, export, and product categories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 3:24:11 UTC -