become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Technology/Imaging
Business: Business Services: Office Services: Data Management
Computers: Hardware: Peripherals: Scanners
Computers: Hardware: Storage
Computers: Hardware: Storage: Optical: Duplication Services
Computers: Software: Document Management
This category in other languages:
Archive Index Systems, Inc.
- Document imaging software, hardware, and implementation support services.
CACI International, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which provide computer-based information technology, systems engineering, custom software and integration operations, imaging and document management, simulation, and proprietary database and software products. (Nasdaq: CACI).
The Crowley Company
- Manufacturer, distributor and service bureau offering a range of digital and analog solutions for imaging technology and film processing.
- Designs, manufactures and markets high-performance, real-time computer systems, software and services, offering high-quality products, customer service and support. (Nasdaq: CSPI).
Digital Scanning, Inc.
- Provides electronic print on demand services and microfilm to image file conversion.
- Digital imaging services, document management systems, and imaging system hardware.
- Hardware, software, training, consulting and support for imaging, archiving, document management, and large format scanning.
FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Ltd
- Supplies electronic pre-press equipment and software open imaging systems.
- Document imaging and management utilities, resources and support.
Imagine Document Solutions
- Offers document imaging software and services enabling any business to easily image all of its paper records and manage them electronically.
- Optical and microform equipment and system provider.
Information Management Solutions
- Document imaging systems integration, training, and support.
KBM Group, Inc.
- Specializes in IT, imaging, and micrographics, in addition to sales of computer and electronic data imaging hardware and software solutions.
- Compression software and tools for geographic data, document management, and web distribution.
- Specializes in paper, microform and aperture card conversion to digital formats, plus micrographic equipment sales.
Modern Micro Imaging, Inc.
- Provides digital imaging of paper and microfilm documents, as well as audio and video files.
- Global provider of document management systems and services, including hardware, software and digital printing solutions.
Princeton Imaging, Inc.
- Providing document imaging and conversion services. Specializing in producing electronic libraries of scholarly and scientific journals.
- Scans documents on high-volume scanners for all kinds of formats.
- Designs, manufactures, markets and services information processing systems used for imaging, data capture, document processing and management of information. Subsidiary in Watford, England, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. (Nasdaq: SOCR)
Scanning and Data Solutions Ltd
- Develops document management, digital and microfilm scanning solutions.
- Specializes in conversions from CANOFILE, Docstar, microfilm, micro fiche, or paper to portable TIFF and PDF formats.
- Distributes value-added automatic identification and point of sale products, including bar code scanners, portable data collection terminals and magnetic stripe readers. Includes office locations throughout the USA and Canada. (Nasdaq: SCSC)
- Provider of imaging solutions. Lists divisions, investors, and company and contact information. (NYSE: SGK)
Shoreline Records Management, Inc.
- Offers document storage, records management, and file scanning services.
Total Solutions Inc.
- Document and electronic information capture products and services.
Twin Imaging Technology Inc
- Provides high volume document imaging, book scanning, and back file conversion services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 6:24:24 UTC -