become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Technology/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Information Technology: Associations
Web Design and Development
This category in other languages:
- Organization for data center professionals offering local chapter is several US states, Australia, and Ontario, Canada. Offers member meetings and educational resources. Headquartered in Orange, California, USA.
Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Provides leadership and educational opportunities through partnerships with industry, government and academia. Offers member meetings, resources, and forums for networking and information. Local chapters throughout the US.
- Organization offering education, mentoring, support, and networking opportunities to IT professional members. Local chapters throughout the USA. Headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland, USA.
Business Information Technology Network (BitNet)
- An industry association of individuals, businesses and organizations with interest in the practical and innovative use of technology. Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
Business Software Alliance
- Trade organization working with international governments to advance the goals of the software industry and their hardware partners. The organization educates computer users on software copyrights, advocates public policy, trade opportunities, and fights software piracy.
Computer and Communications Industry Association
- Nonprofit association of computer and communications firms.
Computer Science and Telecommunications Board
- Interdisciplinary appraisals of technical, economic, social, and policy issues regarding the IT industry.
The Computing Technology Industry Association
- Global IT trade association promoting industry standards, growing professional expertise, and providing IT skills education.
Council of Regional Information Technology Associations (CRITA)
- Represents IT and technology trade organizations in an effort to facilitate information, visibility, networking and services for IT-focused, not-for-profit businesses.
Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA)
- Nonprofit professional educational association dedicated to promoting the use and benefits of geospatial information technologies within infrastructure-based organizations such as utilities, telecoms, oil and gas pipelines, and public works departments.
- Nonprofit membership organization funded primarily through federal grants serving information technology companies that provide products or services to the justice, public safety, and homeland security sectors to help these communities share information.
Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium
- Brings together information systems professionals from a variety of companies to conduct targeted studies on issues related to improving performance and effectiveness.
Information Technology Association of America
- Trade association representing the broad spectrum of the world-leading U.S. IT industry. That's why ITAA encompasses over 11,000 direct and affiliate members
Information Technology Association of Wisconsin (ITAWI)
- A statewide membership association based with a corporation focus addressing high-level issues. Includes an advocacy function directed at state and federal policies. Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
Information Technology Industry Council
- Lobbying agency that advocates rewarding IT innovation and supports free-market policies. Congressional scorecards.
International Association of IT Asset Managers
- Including issues like software auditing, software compliance, license management and software piracy. Company profile, white papers, and contact details.
International Digital Enterprise Alliance (IDEAlliance)
- Advances the process of information interoperability, standards, and dissemination of knowledge.
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
- Organization that provides documents and openly publishes standards, best practices and learning solutions for the benefit of Information Technology professionals and the enterprises which hire them.Online access. Summit, New Jersey, USA.
- The leading association for consumer Internet companies, active internationally, in Washington, and the 50 states.
Irish Software Association (ISA)
- Professional association representing the interests of Irish and multi-national software and computing services companies operating in Ireland.
ISDA - Association of Storage & Retrieval Professionals
- Providing document management and solutions to business, industry, and governmental agencies at all levels.
- Online community for business and systems analysts featuring articles, news, forums, and career resources.
National University Association of IT Professionals Student Chapter
- A student chapter of AITP.org for National University. Opererated in San Diego, CA.
New York Software Industry Association
- Trade association for software, information technology, and web development. Company profile, programs, news, and contact details.
OMICRON The Center For Information Technology Management
- A vendor-independent confidential management advisory resource for IT executives that provides soft skill training and roundtable discussion groups for their leadership teams.
- Advocacy group offering paid members access to conferences, events, publications, and standards.
Trialware Professional Association
- The TPA is a free organization for anyone connected with the business of developing, distributing and marketing of trial or demo software, strives to foster a professional image of the trialware industry.
Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE)
- A non-profit and non-government association of private sector companies focused on advocacy, facilitating business and encouraging advancement of research. Yerevan, Armenia.
- A non-profit technology collaboration group created for and by United Way organizations
Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA)
- A not for profit educational forum established for information technology and networking professionals in the financial community. Red Bank, New Jersey, USA.
The Widebeam Project
- IT for business. EC-funded project introducing new communications technologies to 10 small-medium businesses in UK, Spain and Bulgaria.
- Online and news release community to share best practices and collaborate to solve technology adoption challenges.
World Information Technology and Services Alliance
- International association for the IT industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 11:45:06 UTC -