become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Tools/Plasma_Technology
Industrial Goods and Services
Machinery and Tools
Open Directory - Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Plasma Technology
- AcXys offer a unique atmospheric pressure plasma technology for surface treatment, surface preparation and surface modification.
Adtec Europe Limited,
- Distributor of RF power generators, automatic impedance matching networks, high-precision RF measurement equipment and atmospheric plasma sources.
Adtec Plasma Technology
- Japan-based company to develop and manufacture RF/Plasma equipment for use in various industries (i.e. semiconductor / solar, etc).
Applied Plasma Technologies
- Company designs and manufactures plasma assisted combustion systems including plasma igniters, plasma pilots, plasma fuel nozzles and plasma fuel converters on the basis of thermal and non-thermal plasmatrons.
Arcraft Plasma Equipment
- The company located in Maharashtra, India, manufactures air plasma cutting machines, micro plasma welding machines, keyhole plasma welding systems up to 10mm thick plates, and inverter power sources. It also hosts a training school for welding and cutting.
- Offers services for CNC cutting machines. Parts are available as well as diagnostic, repair, training and retrofitting services.
Diener Electronic GmbH & Co.
- The Nagold, Germany, based company with a focus on plasma technology for surface treatment. Main applications are cleaning, activation, etching and coating of different materials.
Digital Welding Systems, Inc.
- Orbital tube and pipe cutting and welding equipment specialists. Tools for cutting, preping, fitting, purging, welding, and inspection used in the fabrication and installation of piping systems.
EDB Coatings Consulting
- Offer expertise in coatings deposited by physical vapor deposition (PVD) techniques. Areas of expertise: plasma assisted deposition processes, failure investigation, new materials engineering training, and expert witness.
Gambetti Vacuum Technology
- Company produces low pressure table top plasma systems with RF 13,56 MHz or LF 50 KHz power supply. This small systems are suitable for surface modification. Used for cleaning, surface activation, surface etching and material deposition.
General Plasma Inc.
- Manufacturer of custom vacuum systems, large area, high rate PECVD sources, ion sources, and custom industrial sensors
- Supplier of tabletop plasma surface treatment equipment for laboratory and small-scale production use. Applications include nanoscale surface cleaning, surface activation, prebond preparation and surface chemistry modification of a wide variety of materials, including glass and semiconductor substrates, polymers, metals and ceramics.
LAM Research Corporation
- Company provides products for etch, chemical mechanical planarization, and cleaning.
MANTIS Deposition Ltd.
- A company dedicated to manufacturing of high-quality deposition components for cutting-edge applications. Product offerings include nanocluster deposition sources and systems, atom and ion sources, e-beam evaporators, k-cells and thermal gas crackers.
- Designs and manufactures a complete line of gas plasma treatment systems for the semiconductor, medical and PCB industries.
North American Cutting Systems
- Plasma cutting machines, oxyfuel torches, waterjet cutting systems, CO2 lasers. New and used equipment.
Odyssey Technical Solutions
- Specializes in rf generators, microwave generators / power supplies, automatch networks and dc power supplies. Our services include repair, refurbishment, core exchanges, process and equipment engineering, and equipment sales.
Plasma Antennas LTD
- The company developing plasma antennas to meet large demands in civil and defence markets. A plasma antenna generates localised concentrations of plasma to form a plasma mirror which deflects an RF beam launched from a central feed.
Plasma Surface Technology
- A German based company with a focus on plasma technology for surface treatment. Main applications are cleaning, activation, etching and coating of different materials by low pressure plasma.
- Company dedicated to advanced coating and surface treatment solutions. Site includes technical application notes about low pressure plasma technology including PECVD (plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition), polymer surface modification and ultra pure cleaning.
PVA Tepla America, Inc.
- Offers microwave plasma processing used in the fabrication of microchips, MEMS devices, photovoltaic cells, medical diagnostic material, PCB, flat panel displays and detectors.
- Website contains information about PVD coatings technology and theory, along with consultancy.
Saintech Ion Beam Systems
- Provides gridless ion sources for ion assisted deposition, substrate cleaning and all physical vapor deposition thin film processes. Saintech also produces a range of ion beam detectors for in situ monitoring and process control. Based in Australia.
San Giorgio Plasma
- Distributor of torches and consumables for mechanized and hand-held plasma cutting machines.
- The company offers a full range of atmospheric pressure plasmas for materials processing.
- Complete source for orbital welding needs. Stock products for pipe clamp, cutting and beveling, tube squaring, purge monitoring and video probe needs.
Teer Coatings Limited
- A specialist PVD coating company and manufacturer of PVD and PECVD deposition systems based in the UK.
UCP Processing Ltd.
- Supplier of plasma cleaning systems, based in Balzers, Liechtenstein. Company description and information on advantages of plasma cleaning technology and plasma cleaning applications.
XEI Scientific, Inc.
- Supplier of the Evactron RF plasma cleaning system for the removal of carbon and hydrocarbons from electron microscopes and other high vacuum systems using low power plasma and air to make oxygen radicals for plasma ashing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 13:21:11 UTC -