the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Tools/Industrial_Metrology
Industrial Goods and Services
Machinery and Tools
Calibration and Repair
Coordinate Measuring Machines
Fluid and Gas Gauges and Meters
Gear and Roll Gauges
Hand and Fixed Gauges
Non-Contact and Video Inspection
Consulting and Layout Services
Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Calibration and Testing
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Test Equipment
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics
Science: Reference: Units of Measurement
Science: Technology: Metrology
This category in other languages:
ANV Measurement Systems
- UK distributors of Rion sound and vibration measurement equipment.
- Precision measurement systems use SimulScan technology for fast, accurate collection of data from LVDT probes and other gaging devices. Provides data collection equipment for SPC applications.
Automation and Metrology Inc.
- Distributor of precision industrial gaging systems with encoders and digital readouts.
Compact Instruments Limited
- Manufacturer of digital optical hand tachometers, panel tachometers and ratemeters, together with appropriate sensor devices.
Digital Metrology Solutions
- Providing dimensional and surface metrology systems integration, software, consultation and training. Surface metrology freeware available at website.
- Supplies metrology components to build equipment such as profilers, topography machines, scanning probe microscopes. Develops topography software.
- Provides dimensional measurement gaging solutions from cylindrical gages to custom-engineered automatic gaging systems.
Electromagnetic Sensor Solutions, Inc.
- Offers position sensor applications including industrial automation, quality inspection and process control. Nondestructive evaluation and inspection design consultants.
- Exports instruments for use in control and in workshops for mechanical industries, aeronautics, cars. Location in Southern France.
- Dimensional and visual inspection products includes gages, microscopes, CMMs, optical and precision measuring tools.
- Offers roller integrated systems for continuous compaction documentation and control.
HGR Industrial Surplus
- Buy and sell used industrial equipment including machine tools, fabrication, cnc, test, inspection and material handling.
Independent Quality Labs, Inc.
- Offers a variety of machine tool measurement products, evaluation and calibration services, as well as training courses for all levels of engineering and manufacturing personnel.
The L.S. Starrett Company
- Manufactures more than 5,000 variations of precision tools, gages, measuring instruments, saw blades for industrial, professional and consumer markets worldwide.
- US firm designs, develops, manufactures, and markets acoustics and vibration equipment for structural dynamics, medical applications, and the government.
- Supplies calibration and testing equipment. Company profile, job opportunities, product catalog with brochures and manuals, contact forms.
- Internet portal and marketplace for the measurement, inspection, and quality industries.
- 3D Surface texture finish roughness and wear measurement and analysis for industry.
Midwest FlexSystems, Inc.
- Provides the interfacing to connect any gauge to PCs and networks for SPC data collection including software.
Mitutoyo America Corporation
- Manufactures a full range of precision measuring instruments.
MSI-Viking Gage Inc.
- Distributor of a full range of measurement products.
- Independent group of companies active in measurement, calibration, testing, certification, training and consulting related to metrology and technology.
Pratt & Whitney
- Instruments measure linear dimensions to micro-inch accuracy and are usually found in the calibration labs of major manufacturers. A unit of Moore Measurement Solutions, a Siemens company
Precision Devices, Inc.
- Manufacturer of instruments for measuring surface finish, surface roughness, surface texture and roundness.
- Manufacturer of touch trigger probes, non-contact probes, encoders, laser scales, performance measurement systems, digitising systems and spectroscopy equipment.
Rudolph Technologies, Inc.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and supports process control metrology systems used in semiconductor device manufacturing. Product details, applications, investor data, profile and global contacts, headquartered in Flanders, New Jersey. (Nasdaq: RTEC)
- Manufacture analogue and digital linear measuring LVDT gauging and displacement transducers and probes using contact methods with associated conditioning and display electronics.
- Distributor of equipment for measurement of alignment, squareness, parallelism, level, flatness, straightness, angle and twist.
- Metrology, calibration, precision measuring equipment. Gage repair, calibration, service, sales. Optical comparator sales, service, certification. Professional representation of Starrett, Brown and Sharpe, Mitutoyo, Mahr, Fowler, Flexbar, others.
- Manufacturer of metrology instruments, surface finish and form, electro-optical, dimensional and roundness gauges.
Testar - Division of Marposs
- Manufacturer of a full line of industrial metrology equipment for all phases of manufacturing.
Turbine Metrology LLC
- Specialist in circular geometry inspection (CGI) of gas turbine, jet engine, and automotive components. Paragon System, turnkey workstations, hardware, software, training, consulting.
Veeco Instruments Inc
- Manufacturer of metrology tools, precision ion beam etching and deposition process equipment, leak detection and X-ray fluorescence systems.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 13:24:09 UTC -