become an editor
the entire directory
only in Machinery_and_Tools/Furnaces,_Incinerators,_Kilns
Industrial Goods and Services
Machinery and Tools
Furnaces, Incinerators, Kilns
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Mechanical: Heat Generating Equipment
Business: Environment: Waste Management
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Thermal Process
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Ceramics and Pottery
This category in other languages:
- Manufacturer of standard belt furnaces for processing powdered metals.
Access Used Furnaces
- Site for marketing used thermal process equipment. Searchable inventory includes heat treating furnaces, ceramic kilns, and processing ovens. Includes listing and enquiry forms and terms and conditions for sellers and buyers.
- Korea. Manufacturer specializing in metal fiber burners, perforated burners, and noxious and volatile organic compound abatement systems.
Air Burners LLC
- Manufactures mobile and portable incinerators for disposal of such items as wood waste, forest fuels, and animal carcasses. Applications include land clearing, demolition debris removal, and cleanup of disaster areas.
Alhern-Martin Industrial Furnace Company
- Manufactures broad range of industrial furnaces, dryers, and exothermic and endothermic generators. Applications include sintering, brazing, and annealing of products for a variety of industries. Also offers spare parts and repair services.
Alidia Powertronics Pvt. Ltd.
- India. Specializes in induction melting furnaces, high and medium frequency heating systems, and power electronic equipment.
ANDRITZ Bricmont: HI T.E.Q. Furnaces
- Full service manufacturers of furnaces and related equipment for the aluminum processing industry. Photos and detailed descriptions of product line.
- Designs and manufactures high temperature process furnaces and kilns for such applications as investment casting, forging, heat treatment, and ceramic firing. Also offers range of refractory, insulation, and combustion products.
Baker Furnace, Inc.
- Full service manufacturer of a range of industrial ovens, furnaces, thermal/catalytic oxidizers, afterburners, and electric kilns and ovens. Engineering and field services available.
Bartlett Instrument Company
- Producer of temperature controllers for ceramic kilns in Iowa presents its product range. Also offers greenhouse environment controllers.
Brant Radiant Heaters Limited
- Canada. Manufactures broad range of natural gas, propane, and electric infra-red heating systems and infra-red process burners. Applications include agricultural, residential, commercial, and industrial markets.
C.I. Hayes Inc.
- Manufactures a range of vacuum and atmosphere furnaces for variety of thermal process applications. Also offers heat treatment and brazing services. Product information.
- Italy. Manufactures low frequency induction channel furnaces for brass melting and horizontal continuous casting system for brass bar production.
- UK. Manufacturer of ovens, incubators, sterilisers, and furnaces. Wide range of models for research and industry.
Centorr Vacuum Industries
- Specializes in design and supply of high-temperature vacuum and controlled atmosphere furnaces for wide range of applications. Site incorporates database of product information, searchable by type of production process.
CMTS Sdn Bhd
- Malaysia. Manufactures broad range of furnaces, ovens, kilns, incinerators, and cremators for industrial, laboratory, and municipal use. Applications include metal and alloy melting and heat treatment, firing of ceramics, and disposal of waste and waste products.
Coaxial Power Systems Ltd
- Manufacturer of RF generators and matching networks for plasma processing and industrial heating and cooking processes ranging from 50w to 100kw.
Coen Company Inc.
- Manufactures broad range of industrial burners, combustion systems, and related products. Descriptions of available items. Service includes evaluation and recommendations for upgrading existing systems.
Combustion Systems Co. Inc.
- Specializes in sales, installation, and service of electrical boilers, industrial steam generators, unmanned boiler plants, and large and small incinerators. Particular emphasis is on combustion instrumentation and control.
Concepts & Methods Co. Inc.
- Manufactures production vacuum and hydrogen furnaces and specialty processing equipment for ceramic-metal brazing and heat treatment requirements. Site provides detailed product and application information.
Consarc Engineering Ltd.
- UK. Manufactures and services broad range of vacuum induction furnaces. Applications include melting and remelting, brazing, casting, deoiling and dewaxing, diffusion bonding, and general heat treatment processing.
Cromartie Kilns Ltd.
- UK. Manufactures kilns for commercial, educational, and hobby use. Range includes top and front end loading models. Can also supply kiln furniture and controllers.
Custom Electric Manufacturing Co.
- Designs and builds original equipment and replacement heating elements and radiant tubes for gas and electric furnaces used in thermal processing operations.
- Italy. Manufactures line of boilers, burners, and warm air generators utilizing solid consumables such as biomass products from agricultural and wood residue sources. Site provides detailed description of available units.
- Full service manufacturers of wide range of industrial heat processing equipment and systems. Includes ovens and furnaces used for heat treatment, baking, curing, drying, pollution control, and similar applications.
Delta H Systems Inc.
- Manufacture and distribution of standard, custom, and reconditioned industrial furnaces, kilns, ovens, and related combustion/control equipment. Services include technical evaluation and consultation, system and equipment upgrades, and preventive inspection/maintenance service.
Detroit Stoker Company
- Manufacturers of combustion systems and equipment for industrial, municipal, cogeneration, and independent power producers. Focus is on steam generation, including utilization of otherwise discarded waste materials.
- Singapore. Supply of parts and accessories, as well as provision of technical and service help, for users of industrial boilers. Products include valves, burners, pumps, gauges, and instruments. Services include troubleshooting, inspection and upgrades, operator training, and preventive maintenance programs.
Dynatech ETC Furnaces Inc.
- India. Manufactures variety of vacuum furnaces for heat treatment applications, including hardening, annealing, brazing, and sintering. Site provides photos, diagrams, and specifications of available models.
- Specializes in burners and drying systems for producers of plastic lumber and wood pellets, shavings, and flour. Other applications include processing of paper mill and bakery waste.
- Taiwan. Designs, installs, conducts trial runs, and provides maintenance service of industrial furnaces, ceramics kilns, drying ovens, combustion control systems, and related equipment.
Engineered Production Systems
- Specializes in application engineering and sales of industrial and pharmaceutical ovens. Products include its own line of batch and continuous ovens for industrial applications.
Falorni Glass Furnaces
- Italian producer of glass furnaces. Company background, technology, product description and features.
Form Atilim Makina Ltd.
- Turkey. Specializes in refurbishment, upgrade, and supply of heat treatment equipment. Includes vacuum, brazing, induction melting, nitriding, and general purpose furnaces. Site incorporates product and application information.
Furnace Brokers, Inc.
- Specializes in sales and purchases of industrial ovens and furnaces. Searchable inventory and facilities for registering enquiries and availability of surplus items.
Furnace Concepts, Inc.
- Specializes in off-the-shelf and customized high temperature furnaces and ovens for research and production applications. Also stocks/supplies related components such as heating elements and radiant tubes and panels.
- Australia. Specializes in heat processing equipment for metallurgical, engineering and industrial manufacturing applications. Range includes ovens and furnaces for melting, burn-off, heat treatment, and induction heating applications.
Furnace Engineering, Ltd
- New Zealand. Manufacturers of electric and gas pottery kilns and related equipment for craft and small industrial uses.
Gradmatic Equipment Inc.
- Canada. Specializes in new approach to lining coreless induction furnaces with dry refractory materials. Video demonstration of process and explains advantages over traditional method.
- Manufactures broad range of laboratory and industrial ovens and furnaces. Includes standard units and specialized clean room and inert atmosphere models. Site provides detailed product and application information.
Heat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- India. Supplies and services broad range of preheating and combustion equipment for cement, chemical, fertilizer, glass, petrochemical, power, and steel industries. Application information.
Heat Treat Furnaces Inc.
- Designs and manufactures conventional and special purpose, large and medium sized furnace systems for a range of processing industries. Examples of customized applications.
Hi-Heat Co. Inc.
- Specializes in sales and purchases of new and used industrial furnaces, ovens, and related equipment and parts. Searchable inventory and enquiry form.
- India. Manufactures broad range of laboratory and industrial ovens, tray dryers, incubators, hot plates, and autoclaves.
Illinois Mechanical Sales Inc.
- Distributes wide range of heating and power equipment. Includes boilers, boiler feed systems, combustion equipment, deaerators, valves, pumps, regulators, and other related accessory products.
Induction Technology Corporation
- Manufactures new and reconditioned induction melting and heating systems and power supplies for the metal processing industry. Related products include open and closed loop water-cooled control equipment.
- Manufactures induction melting systems and power supplies for the metals industry. Related equipment includes charging, preheating, and computer control systems. Site provides detailed descriptions of product line and list of worldwide distributors.
Industrial Combustion Engineering Inc.
- Manufactures industrial furnaces, ovens, and heating equipment for broad range of industries. Product line details and list of applications.
- Manufacturer of electric and gas catalytic infrared ovens, heaters, and furnace systems for the metal and industrial processing industries. Explanation and advantages of underlying technology.
J B Furnace Engineering Ltd.
- UK. Full service manufacturers of purpose built heat treatment equipment. Focus is on non-ferrous and heat treatment furnaces, waste incinerators, and low temperature air circulating ovens. Associated products include refractory liners.
JN Machinery Corporation
- Manufactures electric conveyor furnaces for on-line stress relieving, tempering, and heat treatment. Can also supply ancillary equipment and materials. Site provides detailed product information.
- Manufacturer of furnaces, kilns, furnaces, ovens, lehrs, and integrated automation systems for the ceramics, metals, chemicals, glass, and advanced materials industries.
Kiln Flame Systems Ltd
- UK. Designs and supplies rotary kiln burners, ancillary equipment, and delivery systems for gaseous, liquid, and solid fuels. Applications include cement, lime, alumina, metal reduction, and petcoke calcination industries.
- Kiln furnace oven and hotplate makers. Temperature controls elements and other kiln technologies.
Kilnman Ceramic Services, Inc.
- Provides solutions to drying and firing problems, kiln design, and kiln temperature control needs.
L&L Kiln Mfg Inc.
- Manufactures electric kilns for hobbyist and commercial applications. Various models available for firing pottery, ceramics, and glass materials. FAQs, setup instructions, and troubleshooting information pages.
Lorac Furnace Experts
- Brokerage and consulting firm specializing in reconditioned precision belt furnaces, controller refits, and thermal processing equipment requirements.
Lydon Oven Company
- Manufactures industrial and laboratory ovens. Applications include electronic, glass, metal, pharmaceutical, plastics, and textile industries.
Materials Research Furnaces, Inc.
- Custom designs and manufactures high-temperature, vacuum, and controlled atmosphere furnaces. Product line and available services.
- Belgium. Engineers and supplies broad range of tailor-made combustion systems and components. Includes line, nozzle, and radiant burners and control and shut off valves. Site provides product and application information.
Micropyretics Heater International, Inc.
- Manufactures specialized line of high temperature kilns and furnaces that incorporate patented molybdenum disilicide heating elements. Technical details and list of features.
Mowry Enterprises Inc.
- Distributes broad range of new and used furnaces and other heat treating equipment. Services include repairs, rebuilds, upgrades, and availability of replacement parts and components.
- Manufacturers of thermal processing systems and wafer and semiconductor processing equipment, including industrial furnaces, heating elements, and vertical furnace systems.
Nitrex Metal Inc
- Specializes in furnaces, accessories, and control systems based on application of nitriding technology. Explanation of equipment features and processing advantages.
North American Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Full service manufacturers specializing in design and supply of advanced combustion systems, coupled with web guiding systems for metal, glass, ceramics, rubber, and fabric industries.
NorthStar Combustion, Inc.
- Custom manufacturers of combustion equipment and systems. Product and company details.
- Produces and distributes line of gas and electric kilns, primarily for hobbyist and commercial use. Site incorporates detailed product and accessory information.
Paragon Industries Inc.
- Manufactures electric kilns and furnaces for commercial and hobby applications. Examples include pottery, heat treatment, enamelling, dentistry, lab testing, and glass fusion.
Park Thermal International Corporation
- Canada. Broad range of industrial heat treating equipment, accessories, and supplies. Includes box, draw, and salt bath furnaces, melting ovens, and quench furnace and tank systems. Services include refurbishing and availability of replacement parts.
Power & Industrial Services Corporation
- Specializes in manufacture of burner replacement parts and ash handling system parts, as well as reverse engineering supply of existing components. Site incorporates detailed product information.
Precimax Engineers Limited
- India. Manufacturers and distributors of wide range of furnaces, ovens, kilns, and accessories. Site incorporates detailed descriptions of each main product line.
Process Technology International, LLC
- Specializes in supply of combustion equipment for the steel industry. Products include oxygen fuel burner systems, lance manipulators, and vessel preheaters and dryers.
- Design and manufacture of dielectric systems and equipment using radio and microwave frequency as the heating medium. Focus is on processing of materials such as wood, paper, textiles, and plastics with adverse reaction to conventional heating methods. Technical explanation of technology and its advantages.
Pyro Industrial Services Inc.
- Specializes in supply of refractories and related products for iron and steel mills, power generating plants, foundries, and heat treatment facilities. Services include onsite installation, fabrication, repairs, and demolition.
- Manufacture high-temperature air-cooled vacuum furnaces designed specifically for brazing, heat treating, and annealing. Product photographs and specifications.
- UK. Manufactures furnaces for ferrous and especially non-ferrous metal melting and casting industries. Distributes batch and continuous conveyor furnaces for heat treatment. Additional lines include crucibles, accessories, consumables, and replacement parts. Services include repairs and refurbishing.
Rotary Kiln and Dryer
- Specializes in service, inspection, repair, and upgrade of rotary kilns and dryers. Includes correction of tire and trunnion wear conditions, sales of new and used equipment, and supply of replacement parts.
S & S Furnace Sales Inc.
- Dealers in used and surplus industrial furnaces and ovens. Sie incorporates searchable database of current inventory.
- Full service manufacturers of industrial furnaces and heat treatment equipment for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, particularly with relation to aluminum processing. Site incorporates detailed product and application information.
Selas Heat Technology Company: Ray Burners
- Manufacturers of industrial and commercial power pressure and air atomizing burners. Can be used with wide range of boilers, furnaces, ovens, agricultural driers, incinerators, and retorts.
Shapet Electric Co.
- India. Manufactures selection of melting and induction furnaces for goldsmiths, silversmiths, and jewelers. Site provides details and specifications of available units.
Shikovi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturers and exporters of industrial electric and gas fired heating systems, furnaces, ovens, and driers. Mumbai, India.
Shreveport Ceramic Supply
- Distributes Paragon kilns and offers discounts on various models. Solicits opportunity to present bids to hobbyists, professionals, and art instructors considering a new purchase.
Shuang Yeong Co. Ltd.
- Taiwan. Manufactures line of continuous firing, curing, and treatment furnaces and ovens, with primary applications in the semi-conductor industry. Site provides detailed product information and specifications.
Skutt Ceramic Products Inc.
- Manufactures electric kilns for hobby, commercial, and industrial pottery and ceramic markets. Site incorporates product and application information.
- Design and manufacture vacuum hardening and atmospheric furnaces . Includes product descriptions, size charts, and report summaries .
TAV Vacuum Furnaces
- Italy. Designs and manufactures standard and customized horizontal, vertical, and special purpose vacuum furnaces. Applications include hardening, tempering, annealing, stress relieving, brazing, and powder sintering.
Tetlow Kilns and Furnaces Pty Ltd
- Australian manufacturer of kilns, furnaces and ovens for the ceramics industry.
- Specializes in design and supply of industrial thermal equipment. Includes lehrs, kilns, furnaces, ovens, radiant tubes, burners, and combustion, drive, and control systems. Site provides detailed product and service information.
Thermal Product Solutions
- Designs, builds, and installs range of non-ferrous melting and processing furnaces. Services includes rebuilding, relining, and availability of parts.
Thermix Combustion Systems Inc.
- Specializes in design and installation of customized combustion equipment for the heat treatment industries. Examples include galvanizing and immersion furnaces, zinc and aluminum melters, and asphalt burners.
- Austria. Firing and burner management equipment and systems. Range includes burners for cogenerators, boilers, rotary kilns, and cement and lime industries, as well as turbine exhaust gas burners and hot gas generators.
V.E.I. Consulting GmbH
- Germany. Sells used industrial heat treatment furnaces. Includes bogie and rotating hearth, chamber, continuous, crucible, drying, vacuum, and vertical units. Site incorporates catalogue of current inventory.
- Manufacturers of lumber drying kilns, wood-fired boiler systems, dry electrostatic precipitators, wood-fuel storage bins, cogeneration systems, and wood-fired energy systems.
- India. Design, manufacture, supply, installation, and export of industrial, heat treatment, and melting furnaces, as well as auxiliary combustion equipment, such as burners, blowers, fans, and controls.
Williams Industrial Services Inc.
- Designs, builds, and service broad range of furnaces to customer requirements. Includes cast and mesh belt continuous lines, batch furnaces, and all companion equipment.
Furnaces, Incinerators, Kilns
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2016 at 5:45:07 UTC -