the entire directory
only in Industrial_Goods_and_Services/Factory_Automation
Industrial Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Factory Automation
Software for Automation
Communications Devices and Networking
Construction and Mounting
ID, Video, Labeling Equipment
Machinery and Tools
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools
Science: Technology: Manufacturing
This category in other languages:
Automation Software & Engineering, Inc.
- Company develops robust cost-effective factory automation, alarm, vision, and thermal detection systems. Products include 'AlarmTrax', 'ForeTrax', 'VisTrax', and infrared slag detection.
B&R Industrie-Elektronik GmbH
- Austria. Multi-national company, specialised in factory and process automation software and systems for a wide range of industrial applications. Multi-lingual site.
BCS Motion, Inc.
- Mid Atlantic supplier of factory automation equipment and integrated solutions with expertise in; motion controls, AC/DC drives, sensors, and linear positioners. Site has A-Z product listings
Barrie Welding & Machine
- Diverse company offering a wide range of services including machining, CNC, press rebuilding, industrial automation, robotics and un-coiler / feeder systems.
Bosch Automation Technology
- Manufacturers of flexible automation equipment, fluid power, hydraulics and industrial controls.
Brock Solutions, Inc.
- Specializes in projects requiring MES solutions, automation engineering and management. Customers benefit from tested, reliable systems, and enjoy higher productivity and reduced operating costs.
CLB Media Inc.
- Publishers of the Manufacturing Automation magazine. Covers the application of advanced systems, machine design and technology across manufacturing industries in Canada.
Cleveland Motion Controls, Inc.
- Manufacturer of motion control solutions ranging from automation components through integrated systems. Company profile, and product and contact details.
Data Link Systems
- Company integrates and builds industrial automation and information systems. Specifically dealing with controls, and robotics and data capture systems.
EMX Industries, Inc
- USA. Manufacturers of industrial sensors and controls for a wide range of applications. Automation and process control systems for the automotive, packaging, labeling, metal stamping, paper and wood processing, plastics, electronics and pharmaceutical Industries. Technical information on PDF files. Links to related sites.
Egemin Automation Inc.
- Manufacturers of automated guided vehicles (AGV's) for industrial applications
Elang Mas Indoasia, PT
- Industrial automation and controls supplier.
Fuji Electric Corp. of America
- Manufacturer representative for contactors and motor starters, circuit protection devices, easy logic controllers(ELCs), ring compressors, pumps and systems, and power generation equipment.
- Design, development, implementation and support of precision handling solutions for enhanced productivity
- Designs, produces, installs, maintains equipment for plant automation, robotics, nuclear techniques, other. Teaching and consulting.
- Austria. Specializes in broad range of modular automation systems. Products include belt conveyor, safety fence, linear motion, power slide, extrusion, and fastening units.
- Italy. Design and development of automated monitoring, planning, material handling and warehouse management systems for the manufacturing industry.
- Finland. Offers a full range of automation services. Including wireless solutions, communication software, components, electrical installations, building and industries. Site in Multiple languages.
- Supplies parts and engineering services to the automation industry. Products include motion control and factory components and turn-key solutions.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU)
- Product information and technical documents and information. Leading manufacturer of factory automation, motion control, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and automated sewing equipment and systems.
- Industrial arm of the car giant, manufacturing small scale automation solutions to large industrial plc applications and hardware.
- Manufacturer and system integrator, including robot palletizer's, various types of automated conveyors. As well as sorting and physical distribution equipment.
- Daily news and product updates for professionals about manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies. Discussion forums, online chat, newsletter, software.
- Germany. Multi-national manufacturers of sensors, sensor and safety systems, and analysis and process measurement devices and complete systems for industrial applications.
Selco Engineering, Inc.
- Specializing in assembly lines, lean work cells, robot integration and vision systems.
Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc.
- Manufactures automation equipment for use in automotive, chemical, food, machinery, metals, mining, oil, plastics, and paper industries. Contains profile, training, jobs, products, and services.
Steel Master Transfer, inc.
- Manufacture of custom industrial automation for the automotive industry.
Syron Engineering and Manufacturing, LLC
- Innovative solutions for industrial automation problems. Metal-working, plastics, packaging, automotive industries served worldwide. Supply of tooling and feedback devices.
- Italian company manufacturers a range of testing equipment for medical devices and automation procedures, such as leak testers for pressure decay, and other industrial instruments
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:57:38 PM EDT -