become an editor
the entire directory
only in Engineering/Structural
Industrial Goods and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Civil: Consulting: Structural
Science: Technology: Structural Engineering
A1 Engineering Limited
- Multi-disciplined fabrication and engineering firm specialising in structural steelwork, plant maintenance, piping installation (including LPG), design, manufacture, repair, and site installation.
Adamo & Associates Structural Engineers
- Provides structural engineering services to architects, design-build contractors, and developers throughout California and nationwide. Specialize in commercial, retail, institutional, and residential construction.
Alan Conisbee and Associates
- Consulting structural engineering practice founded in 1982 with over 50 staff.
American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
- A non-profit association represents and serves the structural steel industry in the U.S.
Amstar Engineering, Inc.
- Structural/civil engineering design/forensic services in Texas.
Apex Geosience Inc.
- Geotechnical engineering services.
Applied Technology Corporation
- Structural engineering consultants specialize in precast, prestressed concrete design for construction of low- and high-rise buildings, parking garages, bridges, offshore platforms and special structures.
Aschettino Associates, LLC
- A structural engineering firm with experience in building design and forensic investigations.
Buckland & Taylor Ltd.
- Designing and constructing bridges of all types and sizes and unusual or complicated structures.
- Offers a range of services for the construction of bridges, and commercial and industrial structures. Includes project portfolio by structure type.
Comtek Advanced Structures Ltd.
- Practical application of advanced composite materials technology, for repair, design-build manufacturing and consulting engineering services
Curtins Consulting Engineers
- Co-ordinated civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering services.
CWT - Certified Welding Technologies. Inc.
- Welding certification, inspection, and non destructive testing, Accreditation AWS, ASME.
DASSE Design Inc.
- Offer structural engineering services to architects, developers, building owners and government agencies from offices in San Francisco, Irvine and Oakland California.
- Structural design; seismic analysis, evaluation, and strengthening solutions, earthquake risk reduction, historic building retrofit and rehabilitation.
Eclipse Engineering, Inc.
- A structural engineering firm located in Missoula, Montana.
Engineers Design Group
- Structural engineering and design since 1970. The firm is based on the philosophy that structural integrity is a product of the professional and integrity of our engineers.
Fiberglass Structural Engineering, Inc.
- A consulting engineering firm specializes in composite materials, FRP engineering and maintenance.
Forell/Elsesser Engineers, Inc.
- Specializing in creative solutions, seismic and earthquake engineering, new construction, and rehabilitation of older and historic structures.
Fyfe Company LLC
- A pioneer in the field of structural composite strengthening.
- Provides structural engineering consulting services in the areas of commercial, residential, industrial and institutional buildings.
Grogan Richards Pty Ltd
- Structural, civil, hydraulic, and transportation engineering.
- A designer and fabricator of steel and aluminum structures, with particular experience in bridges, marine gangways, and other spanning structures
Hart Freeland Roberts, Inc.
- Provides architectural and engineering services with emphasis in healthcare, education, construction management, and surveying.
Hasson Structural Engineers
- UK firm specialized in hi-tech tubular and space frame work
Hawaii Marine Company
- Providing naval architectural, marine engineering, computer aided design and drafting services to the commercial, private and governmental sectors of the maritime community. Specializing in marine structures, stability and regulatory compliance.
Hayden Consulting Engineers
- Provide structural engineering services including design, seismic strengthening, and structural assessments.
HLA Engineers, Inc.
- Structural engineering consulting company specializing in the finite element analysis approach to problem solving.
HM Industrial Design & Equipment Pty Ltd
- Material handling consulting, machine design, and auditing services by professional engineers.
Hunt Engineers, Architects and Land Surveyors, PC.
- Provides survey, architectural, and engineering consulting and design services.
Innovative Steel Detailing
- Specializes in industrial structural steel detailing, utilizing 21 SDS/2 workstations.
James Lupton Consultants
- Worldwide specialists in design and project management of building projects. Based in the UK.
Jirsa+Hedrick and Associates
- A full service structural engineering company specializing in architectural and commercial buildings.
- Offers land development, surveying, surface transportation, water resources, and structural engineering as well as construction observation in each of our major disciplines.
JS Engineering Design
- Website describing the work of structural engineers. Lots of fact sheets of various building topics.
Karagozian and Case
- Provides analysis of structural and mechanical systems, and engineering structure designs, to ensure survivability from terrorist bombs and earthquakes.
Liberty Engineering, P.C.
- A structural engineering firm in Virginia Beach, VA.
Lindbergh & Assoc.
- A structural engineering firm with proven expertise in traditional structural engineering, with specialization in multihazard (earthquake, high wind and flood) mitigation, physical security, and failure analysis.
- An offshore and maritime-related engineering company in Norway. Products and services, projects portfolio.
MBA Structural Engineers, Inc.
- We solve structural engineering problems for architects, contractors, engineers, and industry. Located in Birmingham, Alabama.
McMullan Structural Engineering Consultants
- Structural Engineers experienced in the design, construction, and historic restoration of buildings, canals, and aqueducts.
The Millward Partnership
- Design structures including reinforced concrete, steel portal frames, piled foundations, loadbearing masonry, and roads and sewers.
- Structural and civil engineering firm with a 20 year history of success in Colorado and throughout the United States.
- Basic rules through examples. Cranes are last in importance at construction sites. Reduce accidents, cut down costs and work faster.
- A firm located in Northern California. We specialize in many different areas associated with structural engineering.
Northern Structural Services
- Consulting engineers provide designs, drawings, calculations for steel, concrete. Also, structural reports for properties, site investigations.
Omnistruct Structural Engineers and Contractors
- Designs and supplies structural steel.
- A UK manufacturer of transmission towers, communications towers, substation support structures, crossarm steelwork, and unit construction bridge steelwork.
Peterson Structural Engineers
- Peterson Structural Engineers (PSE) is a structural engineering consulting firm located in Portland, Oregon.
Polybatic Design Office
- Civil engineering company specializes in large scale structural projects including dockage.
Precision Monitoring and Control Ltd.
- Independent pile load testing; static, dynamic and statnamic load testing.
- Marketplace for professionals in the public works industry. A VerticalNet community.
- Structural engineers and consultants specializing in earthquake engineering of dams, locks, intake towers and bridges.
Quickcell Technology Products Pty Ltd.
- Manufacture prestressed pre-cast concrete suspended floors, beams and retaining walls.
- Provides a worldwide service of offshore and onshore structural and civil structural engineering.
Shelley Engineering, Inc.
- Structural consulting and engineering firm located in Portland, Maine. Services architects, building owners, contractors, and steel fabricators.
- Large Canadian engineering-construction firm.
- Soil properties applied to geotechnical engineering classification, total/effective shear strength, consolidation, compaction related, permeability, pinhole and in-site tests.
Structural Design Systems, Inc.
- Offering structural engineering services for the construction of single and multi-story commercial, industrial and institutional facilities.
Sugimoto System Plan Co. Ltd.
- Offers consulting and structural development for imported housing makers attempting to enter the Japanese market.
Virginia Tidewater Group International, Inc.
- Structural steel detailing and construction services.
Watry Design, Inc.
- An architectural, structural engineering, and parking planning firm specializing in the design of concrete buildings and parking structures.
Wright Structural Engineers
- Structural and civil engineers based out of Las Vegas, providing engineering solutions that are sound, economical, and meet our clients' needs.
ZFA Structural Engineers
- California, United States based firm also providing design and analysis services. Includes company profile, portfolio of current and past projects, and detailed location and contact details.
- Chartered Structural Engineers based in London UK
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 13:45:10 UTC -