the entire directory
only in Mechanical/Consulting
Industrial Goods and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting
- Specialists in the development of pressure laboratories and sea technology devices, but also offers FEM and CAE services. Offices based in UK and Germany.
ABMS consultants Inc.
- Specialties in ASME mechanical engineering, design, drawings and technical support.
Abraham Associates Ltd
- Specialists in the design and development of mechanical, electronic and electro-mechanical products. Based in Southampton, UK.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
- Offers engineering and instrumentation consulting services. Specializing in acoustic emission technology and applications.
Action Engineering, LLC
- Product design prototyping and engineering services. Based in Morrison, Colorado.
Advanced Turbomachine LLC
- Specialists in the design of compressors, fans, pumps, and turbines for all segments of the turbomachinery industry. Based in Wellsville, New York.
- Computer simulation consultants specializing in shape optimization - improving the design of components and structures by manipulating their shape using ReSHAPE linear finite element solver.
Aiken Engineering Company
- Provides mechanical engineering and design analysis and consulting for companies engaged in drilling and production, petroleum and hydrocarbon processing, general and specialty manufacturing.
- Designs and redesigns gear trains, optimizes mechanical power transmissions, minimizes total gear backlash, and provides related services.
Al-Sharif VTC elevator traffic analysis
- Vertical transportation consultancy specialising in elevator traffic analysis, railway applications and elevator energy consumption. Based in London, UK.
- Specializing in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE), involving design automation. Based in Pune, India
Allan R. Nelson Engineering Inc.
- Provides design consultancy services to oil and gas drilling, mining and manufacturing businesses. Forensic analysis or expert testimony services are also provided. Based in Edmonton, Canada.
- AMEC is a worldwide provider to the world`s infrastructure, manufacturing and process industries.
ANCIS Consulting Engineers
- Providers of customized indoor climate, HVAC, and energy solutions including mission-critical facilities. Based in San Francisco, CA.
- Consultants in acoustics, noise, and vibration, we are based in Atlanta, GA.
- Developers of actuators and control systems for linear actuators. Based in Halmstad, Sweden.
- Consulting Mechanical Engineers Designing and manufacturing equipment for rollingstock, automotive, industrial and commercial industries. Based in Victoria, Australia.
ATA Engineering, Inc.
- Provides engineering testing and analysis services for mechanical, automotive and aerospace products throughout the USA.
- Acoustic emission testing, corrosion monitoring materials identification, non-destructive testing
Automated Testing Solutions
- Provides automation consulting and offer design/build services for custom and retrofit mechanical test systems.
- Engineering, procurement and Construction (EPC) company, providing services to the petroleum, petrochemical, industrial and power industries. Based in Alberta, Canada.
Barker Mohandas, LLC
- Global elevator and lift consulting firm uses automated processes for system design, modernization, maintenance, construction, and procurement.
- Provides technical development support and services with advanced computational calculation and simulation
Bayside Engineering Group, Inc
- Specialize in the design, engineering, procurement and construction management of petroleum, gas and petrochemical production and refinery systems, including Coker automation systems. Based in Washington, USA.
Benthic Telesis, Inc.
- Provides mechanical design engineering, finite element analysis, systems engineering and small batch manufacturing. Specializing in the underwater and marine environments.
CADceptual Design Ltd
- Product engineering design consultancy based in Berkshire UK, offering a wide range of CAD, Pro Engineer, Solidworks and other industrial product design services.
CAPE Simulations, Inc.
- Engineering consultants specializing in thermal and fluid-flow simulations to aid in thermal management in electronics.
Carmagen Engineering, Inc.
- Mechanical engineering consulting and training services to the hydrocarbon processing industry. Specialty piping systems, pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, cathodic protection systems, and paint and coating systems.
CE Marking Consultancy UK
- Specialising in advising machine manufacturers and importers on European Machine Safety legislation, CE marking, certification and safety testing of horticultural and industrial machinery to international mechanical and electrical standards.
- Offers technical consulting services to help solve problems in Lubrication Systems.
- Design, engineering and project management consultancy specialising in carbon fibre composite structures.
Dan Parks Machine Services
- DPMS deals in service, maintenance, repair, engineering, and consulting on industrial equipment. DPMS also buys and sells surplus equipment. Based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Dave Goodwin Engineering Services
- Sales and service of Smallpower and JB Engineering Injection Moulding Machines, also Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems and Powerpacks. Based in Wiltshire, UK.
Delserro Engineering Solutions
- Provides mechanical engineering design, and analysis services.
- International product design company based in Vancouver, Canada. Company offers 3D design, development, marketing, branding and manufacturing services for consumer and industrial products.
- Designers, project managers and engineers for the building and infrastructure markets. Based in Canada with a strong global presence.
Dimensional Control Systems
- Specializes in dimensional engineering services and software solutions. Including GD&T, variation analysis and plant data management.
Dr. Heck Consulting and Engineering
- Provides finite element analysis (FEA) for structures, fluid flow (CFD)and heat transfer, specializing in fluid structure interactions (FSI)
Duval Research Inc.
- Mechanical solutions for optical and electronic products.
- Heat transfer and fluid dynamics consultant.
Efrat d.g engineering Ltd
- Services include mechanical design and engineering services in the aerospace, computer, nuclear, defense, telecommunication, optical and medical industries. Based in Rishon LeZion, Israel.
Elevator Consulting and Design
- Provides solutions to all types of elevator related issues.
Elite E/M, Inc.
- Providers of mechanical design, engineering, fabrication, and turnkey assembly services. Specializes in test fixtures and equipment. Based in California.
Energy Resource Associates, Inc.
- Offering energy conservation planning, HVAC and central cooling systems.
- On-site and public Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) training and consulting.
EnTech Engineering, Inc.
- Engineering, consulting and testing firm specializing in uses for remote sensing and non-destructive testing techniques.
The Equity Engineering Group
- Provides engineering consulting, support and training for oil, gas and petrochemical companies.
- An engineering company active in mechanical tests, stress analysis and design.
- Provides expertise in reliability and hazard evaluation, design assessment, fluid and thermal analysis and materials life prediction, and investigations and analyzes the behavior of mechanical systems for products ranging from transportation to industrial equipment and consumer products.
- Bill is a recognized expert in the field of threaded fastener and rivet applications. He specializes in testing and application of thread forming fasteners in plastic, aluminum, sheet metal and souring of all fasteners. He is also trained ISO 9000 auditor/trainer for Quality and Manufacturing
First Principles Engineering Inc.
- Vancouver engineering services Company specializing in new product design, CAD services, prototype build, and technical consulting for the sports and recreation industry.
Flowcare Engineering Inc.
- Fan, pump and blower system consultants specialist in flow and turbomachine design.
Foster Cove Engineering
- A full service engineering consulting company specializing in solutions to turbomachinery and power boiler technical problems.
- Offers project management, mechanical engineering, product and process development.
- Specialists for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects. Australia wide service.
Giray Engineering & Consulting
- International mechanical project design and consulting, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection. Based in Turkey.
- Consulting Engineers specializing in the design and development of composite products, and experienced with fiberglass, composite, dual-laminate and spoolable piping products. Based in Houston, Texas.
Glenn Jobling Consulting (GJC) Pty. Ltd.
- Engineering consultancy in design engineering and project management, established in South Australia and Victoria, Australia.
- UK based mechanical engineering and industrial design consultancy. Offers product design services with particular emphasis on engineering and problem solving.
Halliday Technologies Inc.
- An engineering consulting firm with expertise in automotive technologies specifically force and fluid level measurement.
HC Yu and Associates
- Consulting engineering firm offering services to architects, engineers, building developers, building owners, and government agencies.
Hite Engineering Ontario
- Safety consulting engineers specializing in construction safety, safety training, pre-start health and safety review (PSR, PSHSR) and machine guarding.
- Automotive powertrain engineering consultancy services include engine design and development, emissions and fuel economy improvement, powertrain system simulation and integration.
John Cuth Engineering Inc.
- Engineering consultancy based in Marquette, Michigan. Services include forensic investigations, product and process testing and development, field services and research.
John M. Sayles, PE
- Individual offers services in machine and product design. Capabilities include solid modeling and finite element analysis.
K.J. Beer Pty Ltd
- Design, design verification, integrity assessment and inspection of pressure equipment.
- Provides electrical, mechanical (HVAC), plumbing and fire protection engineering and design services.
Ken Sutherland Consulting Engineers
- Design and documentation of building hydraulic services, plumbing and drainage.
Keweenaw Research Center
- The Keweenaw Research Center is a research institute of Michigan Technological University. KRC utilizes experienced full time staff and MTU faculty to provide engineering solutions to industries both foreign and domestic.
- Offers engineering of composite material products using FEA, 3D Modeling and Prototype.
Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Providing turnkey solutions in civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering.
The Lee Company
- Miniature precision fluid control components for aerospace, down-hole oil tools, machine tools, medical/scientific instrumentation, and ink-jet printing. Based in the US with worldwide distribution.
- Specializing in fibre and pulp technology, industrial project engineering and services as well as testing equipment and machinery systems.
- Provides Electrical, Mechanical and Software engineering support for Companies engaged in product design and development.
- Company specializes in shock, vibration and noise attenuation, motion management, bonding and coating materials, and controllable fluids and systems development.
- Provides contract manufacturing and custom engineering solutions.
M&D Professional Services, Inc.
- Specializes in engineering consulting and analysis, including structural, traffic accident reconstruction, thermal, dynamic, static, and non-linear analyses.
- Provides mechanical design, structural and thermal analysis, prototyping, industrial design and electrical engineering solutions to help bring your product to market.
- Professional engineer specializing in heavy lifting and handling equipment. Based in Ontario.
Mechanical Design & Analysis
- Provider of engineering services and mechanical product design.
Mechanical Design Consultants
- Mechanical design consulting and services
Mechanical Engineering Consulting
- Provider of product design services, including specialisation in mechanical design and manufacturing integration. Based in Westminster, Colorado.
Mechanical Engineering Services
- Registered PE providing services using Solidworks, Pro E, Autcad, Cosmos/M, Pro Mechanica, Algor FEA, and hand calculations.
Mechanical Solutions, Inc.
- Mechanical engineers specializing in a wide variety of disciplines.
Meinhardt Consulting Engineers
- For engineering and design of structural, civil, air-conditioning, electrical and building services. Offices throughout Australia, UK, USA and Asia.
The MGT Informal Consulting Network
- Describes a group of consultants on activities related to shell-and-tube heat exchangers and closed feedwater heaters.
Michaud Engineering Services
- Michaud Engineering Services specializes in commercial and industrial mechanical engineering solutions, including maintenance engineering and management consulting, and project management. Based in Central Maine.
- Specializes in active vibration control and high precision mechanisms
Midé Technology Corporation
- A research, product design and consulting engineering company.
MW/Davis Dumas & Associates, Inc.
- specializing in HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection, hospital, education, telecommunication, resort/hotel design.
NDE Consultation Services, Inc.
- Independent non destructive testing and engineering. We provide services to the mid-atlantic region and cover a wide variety of non-destructive services, certifications, and procedure creation.
Next Dimension Engineering
- Specializing in design using Pro/ENGINEER, finite element analysis, composites, and other materials for recreational, aerospace and other industries.
No Bull Engineering
- Provides mechanical engineering consulting as well as design, analysis, and troubleshooting. Specializes in rotating equipment and hydraulic and pneumatic components.
Northwest Hydraulic Consultants
- Hydraulic and hydraulogic engineering, protecting managing and developing water resources, fisheries, hydroelectric dams, bridge assessment.
- Offering expertise in applied mechanics, solid mechanics, stress analysis, Finite Element Analysis, and metallurgical simulation.
- Company provides a variety of services including providing stress analysis, finite element analysis and failure analysis.
Oakfields Design & Draughting
- Offering a design service in mechanical engineering.
- Consulting firm specialized in manned and unmanned aircraft design, structural and vibration analysis and implementation of finite element methods to solve complex mechanical problems.
- Engineering design for general manufacturing, valve design and application, tank blanketing, and work according to CRN or ASME Section VIII. The site contains technical information, papers and industrial links.
Overland Conveyor Co
- Belt conveyor specialists dedicated to excellence in belt conveyor design, engineering, maintenance and troubleshooting.
P and G Engineering, Inc
- Provides inclusive product and machine development services.
Permea Maritime Protection
- Advise on air products for shipping, offshore, and petrochemical industry. A division of Air Products.
Peter Wright Associates
- Design hydraulic and/or mechanical equipment or write specialist software.
Pioneer Engineering Company
- Engineering consultancy for manufacturers in the fields of reliability engineering, design and analysis. Based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Pipe Solutions Ltd
- Design and supply of products for vibration isolation, thermal expansion and conditioning of pipe systems in industrial applications. ISO 9001 qualified. Based in North Yorkshire, UK.
Pressure Systems Engineering Inc.
- Specializing in the design, analysis and specification of process equipment, pressure vessels,piping and related components and systems.
Primary Engineering, Inc.
- Firm specializing in mechanical and electrical engineering designs for educational, correctional, commercial, retail, and municipal projects. Based in Carmel, Indiana and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Product Development Associates, Inc.
- New product development company that specializes in mechanical and thermal design. ProEngineer is used for design.
Qsigma Associates Thermal Consultants
- Providing thermal management and thermal analysis services for electronic equipment used in the commercial, telecom, and medical industries.
Quigley Scientific Corporation
- Provides product design, general finite element analysis, engineering analysis and development. Specialties include industrial and machine design, re-engineering, manufacturability, and improvement.
R J Smyth Engineering Ltd
- Specialists in stainless steel fabrication, aluminium welding, plumbing, heating and general engineering. Based in Omagh, Northern Ireland.
- Provides mechanical engineering services and supplies pressure vessels for the (petro-)chemical industries. Specialized on authority engineering, mechanical calculations and drafting of columns, drums, heat exchangers, filters and reactors.
- Outsourced Mechanical Engineering Services. Expertise includes product development and design for the telecommunications, electronics and bio-tech industries.
- Pro/ENGINEER consulting and setup to design equipment for manufacturing engineering. Also providing Pro/E design and drafting services.
RFA Minnesota Engineering
- Provides mechanical engineering services including engineering design, product engineering, reverse engineering and engineering management.
Richard Crum - HVAC Designer
- Mechanical HVAC CAD Designer seeking employment in Engineering Consulting or Mechanical Contracting using AutoCAD and Microstation as well as MS software.
The RMH Group
- A mechanical, electrical, and industrial process engineering consulting firm.
- Mechanical Engineers specialising in custom purpose machinery and equipment, machining, engineering, fabrication and maintenance. Based in Wangara, Western Australia.
- A consulting company specializing in valves and actuators.
Software Marketing Consultants, Inc.
- Mechanical engineering consulting (CAD, solid modeling design; finite element analysis, stress/dynamics, vibrations (modal frequency), kinematics, motion simulation).
Solid Technologies Inc.
- Engineering consulting, software training, technical support, and rapid prototyping services for mechanical engineers.
- Mechanical engineering consultant specializing in PreE Cad, design, detail drafting and checking.
- Engineering design and product development company focuses on multidisciplinary design and analysis plus research and development. Based in Trophy Club, Texas.
Stephen H Shakeshaft Consulting Ltd
- Engineering consultancy with 30 years of experience in the process and utilities industry, based in Cheshire, UK.
- Mechanical and Electrical consulting engineers operating throughout the UK
STI Technologies Inc.
- Specializing in finite element analysis (FEA), Experimental Modal Testing, design optimization for life prediction, reliability, and performance enhancement of turbomachinery, industrial machine systems, and mechanical structures and components.
Structural Integrity Associates
- Primary function is the prevention and control of structural failures.
Structural Technology Corporation
- Engineering firm that specializes in onsite and online consulting for vibration troubleshooting, failure analysis, and litigation support.
- Provides project management, mechanical design, stress and vibration analysis and CFD analysis.
- provides technical training and materials for the manufacturing industry.
Technisches Büro Dr. Detampel
- Engineers, physicists and consultants, working for German and international customers in the fields of machinery, power plant and process systems, quality management and safety. Based in Otterstadt, Germany.
Technodyne International Limited
- Provides engineering design capability for gas storage tanks and petro-chemical facilities also special purpose test facilities for aerospace and industrial applications.
- Analysis and design of mechanical and electrical systems.
Tilford Advanced Engineering, LLC
- TAE and RLD offer consultancy support for random vibration fatigue of metals and composites along with standard and advanced, static and dynamic FEA services.
- Specialising in water, environmental, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and automotive engineering. Based in Adelaide, Australia.
- Provides machine design services from proto-type through production, including automatic machinery, tooling and product design.
- Mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering services.
TRI Transmission & Bearing Corp.
- Offering consulting and manufacturing including solving the inherent vibration problems found in rotating machinery.
TriAxial Design and Analysis
- Providing mechanical engineering, design, analysis, and documentation services.
TriVista Engineering Ltd
- Providers of engineering design and analysis, including FEA and CFD. Expertise in rotating systems and direct links to the Chinese market.
Turnkey Design Services
- Full service product design and analysis firm experienced in providing mechanical analysis, design, and drafting.
United Dynamics Advanced Technologies
- Boiler consulting firm specializing in boiler inspections, boiler software, and educational services.
Vanguard Engineering, Inc.
- Predictive maintenance condition monitoring and diagnostic services.
Vipac Engineers & Scientists Ltd
- Independent engineering consulting and testing services to building, industrial, transport, defence and aerospace markets in Australia and South East Asia.
- Engineering firm that specializes in manufacturer of flow control solutions including ball valves, butterfly valves, actuators and valve automation systems.
- Independent Engineering consultant, providing project management, design and application engineering support for the development/upgrade of mobile hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, hydrostatic, engine and air conditioning systems.
Waugh Consulting Engineers
- Provides design review and testing of Rotating Equipment for Petrochemical, Municipal and Industrial services.
WED Design Consultants
- Provides mechanism design, model and prototype building and Production Engineering
Welch Mechanical Designs, LLC
- specializes in the mechanical aspects of packaging optical and electronic components.
- Engineering firm specializing in the design and development of innovative new products for the consumer, commercial and medical appliance markets.
WIN Inspection & Consultation Co.,Ltd.
- Quality inspection, surveillance, evaluations for plant, equipment, power plant, structural steel, machinery, piping.
- Services for the support of firms in branches like mechanical engineering and construction.
- Consulting services for rotordynamics, test rig development, vibration troubleshooting, programming and technical writing
Zoellner Technical Services
- Provider of industrial technical services such as modal analysis, vibration testing, balancing, system analysis, hydraulic design review and flow testing.
Mechanical Engineering Consulting
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 5:15:07 UTC -