become an editor
the entire directory
only in Engineering/Industrial
Industrial Goods and Services
Science: Math: Operations Research
Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering
Science: Technology: Manufacturing
Science: Technology: Quality Engineering
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering
This category in other languages:
4 Square Engineering Consultancy Limited
- Specialising in aspects of hazardous area equipment ownership including consultancy, training, risk assessment, integrity inspections and maintenance management.
Advanced Production Systems, Inc.
- Solutions integrator specializing in e-manufacturing solutions for the automotive and food processing industries.
Business Industrial Network
- An electronic resource for management of industrial and manufacturing engineering with information on articles, FAQs, databases, association, online forum, links and conference schedule.
Elite Control Systems Limited
- International process and manufacturing automation company specialising in provision of industrial automation and safety systems, training and safety consultancy.
H. B. Maynard and Company
- Offers services that include work measurement, incentive restructuring, engineering, labor, and manufacturing standards development, manufacturing and engineering software implementation.
- Technical planning and consulting for industrial and trade companies.
Integrated Consultants and Engineers inc.
- Offers analysis and design services to the process, transport, and power industries. Areas of expertise include building / facility structures, piping systems and the development of industrial OEM components.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
- Provide industrial maintenance, fabrication, construction and maintenance management technology to primary process industries. Includes services overview, investor information, and employment opportunities.
Kevin Kennedy Associates, Inc.
- Consulting firm providing highly experienced experts in engineering and science for commercial litigation and technical due diligence projects.
- Consulting, engineering and construction company serving process, manufacturing, power, and institutional industries.
- Offers turnkey design and build capability for both electrical and mechanical installation with primary focus is in the sawmilling, plywood, pulp and paper, co-generation, petrochemical and mining industries.
- An examining body whose function is to evaluate the qualifications of those who voluntarily apply for certification in engineering technology fields. A not-for-profit division of the National Society of Professional Engineers.
QED Project Engineering Ltd
- Provides solutions and services to process and manufacturing industries.
Shaw Group Inc.
- Provider of piping systems, engineering procurement and construction services, serving infrastructure, power generation and process industries, along with environmental sector. Profile of company in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Design, engineer and manufacture structural connectors and anchors. Features stock information, company earnings, SEC reports, company news, and links to subsidiary sites. ( NYSE: SSD )
Skystone Engineering Inc
- A specialty engineering company that provides engineering, asset management, and technical services for the maintenance of process containment systems.
SMEC Automation Pvt. Limited
- Services include marine and industrial automation, as well as medical systems engineering.
- Improving and enhancing the production processes of numerous high-tech companies. Offers products and services in the manufacturing sciences, organizational behavior, and information technology areas.
Trecker & Associates
- An Industrial Engineering services firm serving industries including: automotive, aerospace, and plastics. Located in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2015 at 5:24:06 UTC -