the entire directory
only in Consulting/Multidiscipline
Industrial Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting: Multidiscipline
A-Mech Engineering Inc.
- Engineers developing products and equipment for industry
A. K. Associates
- A multi-discipline consultancy firm with specialization in cement engineering based in India.
Adaptive Innovations Corporation
- Provide engineering, industrial and mechanical design, research and development, CAD/CAE, FEA/CFD analysis, testing services, and prototypes, based in Denver, Colorado, USA.
Advitech Pty Limited
- An engineering, environmental, and information technology consulting company based in Newcastle, Australia.
- Aegir provides engineering and technical services to the defense, transportation, and security industries.
Allen Engineering Corporation
- Provides mechanical, structural, and project engineering services in Decatur, Illinois.
Alliant Engineering, Incorporated
- Based in Minneapolis, USA. Offers consulting services for land development and transportation projects with expertise in civil engineering, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental studies, and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
Allied Consulting Engineering Services, Inc.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering design firm specializing in HVAC, electrical, fire protection, process piping, building systems design and forensic engineering.
Allied Engineering & Testing, Inc.
- Multidiscipline engineering organization providing geotechnical, environmental, construction, and contract drilling services, based in Florida, USA.
- Engineering, project management and consulting since 1980. Full-service engineering with quality commitment.
- Performing design, development, analysis, and verification and validation testing of products and systems for aerospace, medical, and other high technology industries
Angel Lazaro and Associates
- Consulting engineers and architects providing design of buildings, roads, bridges, airports, ports and harbors, drainage and waterlines based in the Philippines.
The Arro Group
- Engineering for infrastructure, water and wastewater, roads and bridges, structures and buildings, contract operations, and industry, based in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Art Anderson Associates
- Specializing in waterborne transportation planning, shoreline facilities and marine vessel engineering, and construction management in Bremerton, Washington.
Ash Engineering, Inc.
- Multi-disciplined professional engineering consulting firm. Services include civil, environmental, ecological, and industrial.
Ashburner Francis Pty Ltd
- Professional engineers specialising in the design of electrical, mechanical, communications and fire protection systems for buildings and urban developments based in Australia.
- A multi-disciplinary engineering company which provides services to mining, resources, and heavy industries in Australia.
- Develops and commercializes numerical modeling and simulation software products.
Aztech Engineers, Inc.
- Consulting engineers for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and geothermal well systems, based in Hartford, CT.
Becht Engineering Company, Inc.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering services for building systems, power and process plants.
Beta Group Inc
- Full service consulting firm serving the federal, state, municipal and commercial sectors. Services include environmental, transportation, structural, and civil engineering.
- A highly technical site which explains the varied levels of engineering applications in the fields of aviation, instrument operation, biomedical, hardware, health, both nutritional and occupational, air pollution, environmental sciences including hazardous wastes, liabilities and assessments; and the entire field of engineering support and services.
The Bluhm Company, P.A.
- Structural, civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering, detailing, and construction services consultancy based in Olathe, Kansas.
Brinjac Engineering, Inc.
- Provides consulting engineering in facility design, telecommunications and security, environmental, site development, and construction management areas. Locations in Pennsylvania.
BTB Jansky Technik- und Managementberatung
- Provides maintenance concepts, defect analysis, process data reconciliation, vibration measurements, and environmental consulting.
Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- An international engineering, architecture, and consulting firm based in Kansas City, Missouri.
BWB Consulting Ltd.
- Providing services to the property, development, and construction industries. Located in the UK.
Byrne Engineering Inc.
- Offering civil, structural, mechanical and electrical services located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
- Providing multi-discipline professional engineering design, project and construction management services. Located in Ireland
Campbell Reith Hill LLP
- Providing structural, civil, environmental, traffic and transportation engineering consultancy services working in the UK and overseas.
Cannon & Cannon, Inc.
- Providing civil engineering, transportation, and field surveying services. Based in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Carter Associates, Inc.
- Multi-discipline consulting engineer and surveying firm Florida
- Professional consulting, including civil and structural, environmental engineering, architecture, surveying, industrial hygiene, environmental and occupational health and safety, and risk assessment.
- Provides industrial engineering and training services. Located in Youngstown, Ohio.
CME Associates, Inc.
- Civil and structural engineering, environmental planning, and survey services in New England.
Comp-U-Site Designs Inc.
- Engineering services include mechanical, electrical, and fire protection.
- Engineering consultants providing services for transport, energy, water, environment, building, and industrial infrastructure projects. Australia.
Consolidated Consulting Engineers
- A Chicago-based engineering consulting firm.
Cornerstone Engineering Group, p.c.
- A multi-discipline firm offering in-house integration of engineering design, planning, implementation and test expertise.
Corrosion Failure Analysis
- Provides metallurgy, welding, corrosion, and failure analysis
- A multi-discipline engineering and planning firm for large-scale projects, including construction supervision and advice on operation and maintenance. Based in Denmark.
- Provides fluid dynamics, heat transfer, cryogenics, bioengineering, aerospace, energy, software, networking, and manufacturing.
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants
- International multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in engineering, architecture, planning, and economics.
David Hope & Associates Pty Ltd
- Independent consultant to the public utilities industry in infrastructure and technology management. Asset operations, maintenance, renewals and capital works. - Australia
- A multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in civil engineering, environmental services, geographical engineering, land development, and surveying services. Based in Pennsylvania.
DBR Engineering Consultants
- MEP design, construction administration, plan/code reviews, and inspections. Located in Texas.
Delaware Engineering and Design Corporation
- Multidiscipline engineering and design firm. Offers in-house expertise in mechanical and HVAC, electrical, chemical and process, instrumentational and control and structural engineering, and design services.
DeWild Grant Reckert & Associates Company
- Providing quality civil, environmental, electrical and water resource engineering.
- Mechanical, electrical, structural, consulting engineering services Minneapolis, Rapid City, and Las Vegas
Dynamic Engineering, Inc.
- Specializing in mechanical, HVAC, electrical and controls engineering.
EBA Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- Providing a broad range of engineering and scientific consulting services nationally and internationally, based in Canada.
ELA Group, Inc.
- A multi-discipline engineering and land planning services firm located in Pennsylvania.
Engineered Information Technology
- Provides information on applying technology in the AEC industry, netcentric project management, CAD symbols and details, and AEC related books and software.
Engineering and Testing Consultants, Inc.
- A multidisciplined consulting, engineering firm specializing in materials evaluation, condition and service life assessments, laboratory and field testing, and inspections of construction materials and systems.
- A consulting firm located in Springfield, Missouri providing architectural, chemical, civil, and various engineering services.
Failure Analysis of Metals
- Provides failure analysis, metallurgy, welding, and corrosion engineering services
Fournier Robson & Associates
- Provides consulting and facility engineering services for the manufacturing and construction industries in Pennsylvania.
Fundy Engineering & Consulting
- Specializes in environmental, geotechnical, mechanical, electrical, aquacultural, and agricultural engineering throughout Atlantic Canada and the New England States.
- Integrated consulting services worldwide.
Hallam Associates, Inc.
- Provides design engineering, process control, custom software, and machine design/build with offices in Vermont, Massachusetts, and Virginia.
Hammond Engineering Inc.
- Offers a complete line of consulting engineering and related services. Located in Central Point, Oregon, USA.
Hankins and Anderson
- A multidiscipline consulting engineering firm specializing in the design of building systems and sites for new and renovated construction worldwide. Based in Richmond, Virginia, United States.
Hubbell, Roth and Clark, Inc.
- Consulting engineering firm offering civil, survey, environmental, process, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and landscaping services. Based in Michigan.
Hulley and Kirkwood Consulting Engineers Limited
- Design of mechanical and electrical engineering services in buildings.
Infrastructure Associates Limited
- Civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers experienced in a range of process, industrial and infrastructure projects. Based in the United Kingdom.
- An engineering consulting company in HVAC, mechanical, refrigeration, electrical, environmental, and aerospace.
Integral Solutions, Inc.
- An engineering consulting company working with food, beverage, and pharmaceutical companies based in Columbus, Ohio.
Integrated Logistical Support, Inc. ILSI
- Providing multi-discipline engineering and design services. Locations in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Florida.
JDRM Engineering, Inc.
- Mechanical, electrical, and telecommunications(RCDD) engineering firm. Northwest Ohio and Toledo, Ohio area.
- Engineering project and construction management, multidisciplinary project litigation consulting, court and party expert. Located in Switzerland.
Johnson Engineering Consultants Inc
- Offer engineering services for construction projects ranging from minor design to overall project management, as well as industrial solutions including health and safety reviews.
Joseph R. Loring and Associates, Inc.
- Engineering of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, telecommunications and utility systems for commercial buildings, high rise buildings, laboratories, schools and airports. Based in New York.
Jubb Consulting Engineers Limited
- Specializing in structural, civil and traffic engineering, environmental assessment, and highway planning based in the UK.
Kibbe & Associates
- Engineers, architects, and consultants serving Michigan and Ohio. Professional engineers in electrical, civil, industrial, geotechnical, structural, and industrial
- Specializes in consulting for buildings and projects for the food, dairy, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries, but carrying out projects in all fields of building.
Kirkham Michael Consulting Engineers
- Provides civil, transportation, and environmental engineering consulting services. Offices in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska. Site describes service and employment opportunities with the company.
- A consulting firm providing engineering, licensing, and environmental services
KTA (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd
- A multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm, based in Kuching, Sarawak.
- Offers multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting services. Specializes in geothermal and hydroelectric power development. Based in Iceland. In Icelandic and English.
- A multi-discipline engineering company offering a full range of engineering project and design services to industries. Located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Maverick Engineering, Inc.
- Provides services in all engineering disciplines (mechanical, civil, petroleum and others).
MEP Consulting Engineers
- Offers mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design engineering. Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex of Richland Hills, Texas.
- Offering civil engineering, sanitary engineering, and land surveying in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Michaud Cooley Erickson
- Providing mechanical and electrical engineering solutions
MPR Associates, Inc.
- Delivers engineering services to a diverse group of commercial, government, and industrial clients. Located in Alexandria, Virginia.
NAMA Consulting Engineers and Planners S.A.
- A multidisciplinary consultancy company based in Athens, Greece. Providing water and environment, transportation infrastructure, civil engineering structures, and information systems services.
Navarro and Wright Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Multidiscipline, consulting engineering firm, specializing in water, wastewater, municipal, surveying, land development, environmental, and construction services. Based in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.
Newcomb & Boyd Consulting Engineers
- Multidiscipline consulting engineering firm providing services of programming, design, contract administration, studies, and facility condition surveys.
- Multi-discipline consulting engineers with the ability to handle both small projects and major projects which are of a complex nature, involving multi-discipline teams and stretching over many years.
- Serves the chemical process, and general manufacturing industries.
Penta Engineering Corporation
- Servicing the cement, lime, metallurgical and grain processing industries.
Pruett Ford and Associates, Inc.
- Provides mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection system designs across the southeast United States. Based in Augusta, Georgia.
Pryde, Schropp, McComb, Inc.
- Provides airport engineering solutions, engineering design (civil / electrical), construction inspection/administration, and project management. Based in Canada.
Raymond L. Goodson Jr., Inc.
- A civil engineering, structural engineering, and surveying corporation offering design and planning services to public and private clients. Located in Dallas,Texas.
RCR Tomlinson Ltd.
- Multi-discipline engineering, fabrication, machining, and heat transfer services. Located in Western Australia.
Reid Crowther Limited
- Professional mapping, water engineering, GIS, project management, and construction management. Operational offices located in the United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
Resource Concepts, Inc
- Offers civil engineering, resource management and environmental services to the western US.
Richard Jackson PLC
- Designers in structural, civil, and geotechnical engineering providing specialist services for the investigation of building defects, based in Hadleigh Suffolk, London, Cambridge and Norwich.
Roberts & Schaefer Company
- Offers mechanical, civil, electrical, environmental, and process engineering services for mineral and energy industries. Describes company, industries served, services, and projects.
Rudrabhishek Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Urban planning, architectural, and engineering design firm located in New Dehli and Lucknow.
Rylson Group International
- Specialises in solving problems for manufacturing, mining, or multi-national organisations.
Samson Engineering Inc
- Provides project management and a variety of engineering services. Based in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
Sandwell Engineering Inc.
- An engineering contractor in the transportation, power, petroleum, industrial process, manufacturing and general building markets, based in Vancouver, B.C.
Service and Technology Corporation and Service and Manufacturing Corporation
- Consulting engineering firm providing chemical, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural engineering. Located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States.
SH Scientific Systems Ltd.
- A multi-disciplinary engineering firm based in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Sinclair Knight Merz engineering consultants
- Civil, mechanical, electrical, environmental engineers and consultants.
Sir Frederick Snow & Partners Ltd
- Specialising in civil, structural, airport, highway, and mechanical and electrical engineering.
Skelton, Brumwell & Associates Inc.
- A multi-disciplinary planning, environmental management and engineering firm. Located in Barrie, Ontario.
SKS Engineers, Inc.
- Multi-discipline engineering and surveying firm, which also provides geotechnical and construction inspection. Based in Illinois, United States.
- Canadian engineering-construction firm provides services globally.
Snyder Hoffman Associates
- Offers mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services.
Sondotecnica - Engineering Consulting
- Brazilian engineering consulting company. It offers engineering consulting services.
- Process engineers to the agri-food industry. located in Quebec, Canada. Consulting in processing and handling systems.
- A consulting engineering firm operates from two locations; Saginaw, Michigan and St. Johns, Michigan.
SPR Design, Inc.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering and design firm providing integrated solutions in the areas of mechanical, Pro/Engineering, industrial, and corporate communications.
Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
- Provides clients with product, component and equipment designs, recommendations, and testing services. Offices located in Houston, Cincinnati, and New Orleans.
Swanson Rink, Inc.
- Specializes in mechanical, electrical and communications engineering for new construction or renovation projects. Located in Denver, Colorado, United States.
- Offers research and development services, including software, electrical, and mechanical engineering, located in Irvine, California.
- Consulting engineering for the pulp and paper industry.
Thyson Technology Ltd.
- Provides engineering services in electrical design, instrumentation, and control systems technology.
TOGA Engineering Management Consultants
- Engineering firm, specializing in electrical and mechanical outsourcing for industry.
Took Engingeering Inc.
- Geotechnical, structural, environmental and civil engineering; project management, research and development, and the easy access building archive service for digitally storing building plans and information.
Tri Star Engineering
- Military contracting, commercial engineering, and cable construction.
Vansant & Gusler, Inc.
- Specializes in the fields of mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering. Located in Norfolk, Virginia.
Waterfall Solutions Ltd.
- Provides services to the defence and commercial engineering industry.
WCEL: Walter Cumbria Engineering Ltd.
- Consulting firm providing plant engineering services to power plants, petrochemical plants, and refineries. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Yurkevich Consulting Group
- Design, engineering and consulting for the renovation and technical retrofitting of underground transport facilities and of civic buildings. Located in Russia.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 4, 2013 6:45:09 AM EST -