become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Manufacturing
Industrial Goods and Services
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Consulting
Science: Technology: Manufacturing
Advanced Interactive Materials Science Ltd
- Expertise on materials science and design engineering. Offering turnkey solutions to wear and corrosion issues.
- Engineering consultants to machine shops and medium scale engineering houses.
Apex Motion Control, Inc.
- Consulting services available for motion control programming, HMI development and machine automation.
- Design, industrial and manufacturing engineering for the marine industry
Automation & Control Concepts
- Industrial automation, plc programming, man machine interface
Bay Machine Design
- Strain gage installation and the design, and analysis of industrial machinery and automation systems.
Bender Corporation, Inc.
- Specializes in efficient meltshop design, EAF emission control, steel mill emission control, scrap preheating Midshaft EAF developed by Manfred Bender.
Beta Machinery Analysis
- Specializing in industrial machinery, trouble shooting, design, and predictive maintenance
- Consulting firm which advises in selecting and implementing robust, cost effective and environmentally sound processes for critical cleaning and surface preparation. Editors of "Handbook for Critical Cleaning," CRC Press.
Cement Process Consulting Ltd, (CemPro)
- Process consulting for the world cement manufacturing industry. Feasibility studies, commissioning, start-ups, trouble shooting, privitisations, training and design of cement plants.
The Centre for TPM
- A company wide improvement strategy to help manufacturing, mining, and utilities companies
Coherent Technologies Inc.
- Engineering consulting firm specializing in the design and configuration of control and enterprise-wide information systems for industrial facilities.
Computerized Manufacturing Consultants Inc
- Specializes in providing high-tech technology implementations in a professional, cost effective manner.
Continental Polymers Limited
- Independent consultancy on plastic flat films, including production equipment and raw materials.
- Injection molding consulting, manufacturing, tooling, design, troubleshooting, repair. West Warwick, Rhode Island, USA
- Works on designing, planning and building of machines and automatisms for industry.
- Consulting and prototyping service for textiles and textile related equipment. Located in the UK.
Design Optimization Technologies
- DOTec provides engineering support and solutions to numerous design and manufacturing firms.
- Services to manufacturers and designers of diecastings
- Electrical, Mechanical, Automation and Data for industrial needs.
Diversified Metal Engineering Ltd.
- Specializes in the design and fabrication of brewery equipment for pubs and production breweries etc.
- Consultants in manufacturing, process and product development for specialty and fine chemical, coatings.
Galvanizing Consultants Inc.
- Offers consulting services to the galvanizing industry both domestic and international, including feasibility and evaluation studies.
InFlow Technology, LLC
- Increases productivity through collaboration and product data management
Invotec Engineering, Inc.
- Integrated product development, regulatory compliance, documentation support.
Johnson Engineering Consultants
- Authorized by the PEO to practice consulting engineering. Offers services to the manufacturing industry.
Lean Manufacturing Solutions, LLC
- A manufacturing consulting group specializing in the implementation of the Toyota Production System or Lean Manufacturing.
Manufacturing Engineering, Inc.
- Engineering and consulting firm that helps manufacturing clients to implement lean manufacturing techniques.
McWane and Associates
- Engineering services firm meeting the needs of companies materials processing, and joining metals.
- Specializes in shop floor automation. Company profile, products, support, partners, and contact information.
Quali-Tech Business Management Consultants
- Help your company improve profitability, process and product quality, and customer satisfaction, while accessing the global market place. Toronto, Canada.
- Provides reliability services throughout the life cycle of a system.
- Engineering specialized in distribution, manufacturing
Stewart Engineers & Associates, Inc.
- Tin bath, float bath furnace engineers for the float glass manufacturing industry
- Offers engineering, design, development and turnkey manufacturing services with speciality in producing in-house test equipment for high-tech companies
- Training for geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
Used Metallurgical Equipment
- Purchases used metallurgical equipment
- Contracting and engineering services for domestic and international product development groups.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2014 at 12:54:32 UTC -