become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consulting/Forensics
Industrial Goods and Services
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Engineering
Accident & Failure Analysis Consultants
- Providing expert testimony for industrial accidents, consumer product liability, explosions, material properties, and failure analysis. Located in Navarre, Florida.
Aries Engineering, Inc.
- Forensic and investigative engineering services. Specializing in wood frame construction, wooden trusses, conventional framing, engineered wood products and timber in residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications.
- Mechanical, chemical, and fire professionals offer investigative and technical consulting.
E Cubed Engineering
- A systems engineering approach is used in professional ergonomic, electrical, electronic, industrial engineering consulting.
ERA Technology Ltd.
- Provides assessment of complex systems, design and development, systems solutions and technical consultancy.
Feld, Kaminetzky & Cohen, P.C.
- A consulting engineering firm providing structural, civil and forensic engineering services, failure analysis, litigation support, construction administration.
Fiberglass Structural Engineering, Inc.
- Consulting engineering firm specializing in composite materials, FRP engineering and maintenance.
Fire & Accident Causation Technical Services
- Services include accident reconstructions, fire origin and cause determinations, and product liability investigations.
Fire Cause Analysis
- Provides fire investigation, protection engineering, forensic and scientific evaluations.
Forensic Dynamics Inc.
- Consulting engineering firm specializing in motor vehicle accident reconstruction, biomechanics, and injury causation.
- Mechanical integrity inspections, storage tanks, for Industries
GENTERRA Consultants, Inc.
- Consultants for engineering, geotechnical, dam safety, hydrology and environmental services.
- Provides innovative engineering solutions to complex problems. Structural lifetime forecasting. Structural load testing. Condition monitoring of rotating machinery.
Infrared Consulting Services, Inc.
- Provides infrared testing and related consulting services in the areas of roof moisture detection, electrical-mechanical systems, building energy loss.
Les Winter PE
- Available for technical analysis, research, reports on electrical, and wood working machinery injuries.
McDowell Owens Engineering
- Independent firm specializing in forensic engineering and applied fire sciences.
National Academy Of Forensic Engineers
- An organization of licensed professional engineers whose members provide engineering investigations and consultations for residential and commercial properties where the practice of engineering is required.
National Forensic Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering firm providing experts to the claims and legal industries.
Nelson & Associates
- Providing professional safety engineering consultation services.
Origin and Cause Inc.
- Fire investigators; experts in fire losses, product liability, computers, electrical and electronic equipment, environmental contamination and mechanical failures.
- Provides image interpretation services of photographs and video tapes for the scientific, legal, law enforcement and government communities.
- Provide near video quality sonar services for zero visibility water projects.
- Multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm, providing unbiased, independent professional opinions based upon sound engineering principles for evaluation and analysis.
- Providing thermal imaging solutions worldwide. Based in Ireland.
- Information on forensics engineering services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2016 at 6:24:05 UTC -