the entire directory
only in Engineering/Consulting
Industrial Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Consulting
A. & L. Shatto, Inc.
- Consulting services in mechanical, environmental, and chemical engineering.
Alpha Omega Engineering, PA
- Services in fire suppression, property loss prevention, disaster recovery, safety surveys and audits for corporations worldwide.
- International consultancy in engineering and advanced technologies including telecomms, avionics, embedded real-time software, RDBMS, e-commerce, banking and new media. Based in London, England.
- Specializes in engineering, technical and staffing services.
Brook Tech Engineering
- Suppliers of draughting and other services, reference materials, and technical data, based in Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom. Product and service information, forum, links.
Byers Engineering Company
- Engineering solutions for the telecommunications and utilities industries.
CWA Engineers Inc.
- Engineers and consultants to the forest industry.
- Serves the automotive, aerospace, industrial and alternate power industries throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- Engineering services in the areas of infrared, electro-optics, high power microwaves, modeling and simulation.
Equipment Engineering Services
- Provides engineering consulting, project management, and product development, from concept through design development to testing and production.
Eutech Engineering Solutions
- Competitive edge thinking and implementation of asset management and operations improvement (AMOI) to deal with critical business issues.
- An engineering and scientific consulting firm in most fields with a global presence.
Fauske & Associates, Inc.
- Offers a range of consulting services and products to both the chemical and nuclear engineering industries. Experts in the areas of problem-solving involving heat and mass transfer, multi-phase flow, thermodynamics and structural mechanics.
- Consulting engineers, environment and hydrogeologists
Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd
- Independent professional engineering services to power, industrial, transport, defence and aerospace markets in the UK and overseas.
Galil Engineering Industrial Planning
- Provides engineering services in various disciplines of engineering including process, instrumentation, civil, piping, and software (Israel).
GEOVision Geophysical Consulting
- Offers a full range of high-quality geophysical data acquisition, analysis, and imaging services. Specialist noninvasive methods for engineering, environmental, groundwater, mining, and archaeological applications.
- Expert in the areas of chemistry in construction technology. Specializes in formulation development of dry mix mortars. Based in Germany.
Global Fire Engineering, P.A.
- Fire protection consulting and special hazards fire protection. Registered fire protection engineers that provide support to contractors, engineers and architects.
- Provides human factors and systems engineering consulting services in the analysis, development, and evaluation of products and systems.
Industrial Engineering Consultants Srl
- Engineering, production management, fire protection, industrial hygiene and safety. Italy.
Inflection Point, Inc.
- Material handling services and engineering support/ancillary services.
- Consultants in product development and information technology, helping to restructure, improve, and optimize engineering processes. Located in Hennigsdorf, Germany.
John L. Libby Consultants
- Offers a full range of land surveying services.
- Design and fabrication of engineered products, automation, production, test equipment, models, mockups, tooling, fixtures.
- Turnkey projects, heat transfer equipment, chemical equipment, process equipment, industrial fans and consultancy with pilot plant test and fabrication facilities from India.
- The consulting engineering geologist specialises in geotechnical site investigations, soil profiling and testing, and exploration geology. Based in Florence, Italy.
Lahmeyer International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Consultants in the fields of power, energy, water, hydropower, and transportation.
Livingston Associates Consulting
- Specializing in water resource, supply design, wastewater collection, wells, and reverse osmosis.
M.E.T.T.S. Pty. Ltd.
- Consulting engineers and project developers. Infrastructure development and resource management in the power, energy, fuel and wastes processing industries, in S.E. Asia.
M/E Engineering, P.C.
- A consulting engineering firm offering expertise in the areas of mechanical and electrical engineering.
Madsen, Kneppers, and Assoc.
- Construction consultants, engineers and architects.
Maran & Co
- UK. Multi-disciplinary team of business strategists, marketeers, technologists and intellectual property specialists dedicated to the commercial development of emerging technologies.
Michael E. Elta
- Consulting in electronics, manufacturing, and control, and networks and computer technology for the home and small office. Also offering litigation support services and expert testimony.
Morrison Hershfield Engineers and Managers
- Engineering and management firm providing engineering and design build services to clients in the telecommunications, transportation, building, municipal and utilities infrastructure sectors.
Mouzon Information Services
- Research services for automotive, consumer, environmental, industrial and medical topics.
Osborne Engineering, Inc.
- Assist healthcare organizations comply with JCAHO Standards. Services include benchmarking, statement of conditions, EC management plans, and mock surveys of EC programs.
Pennoni Associates Inc.
- Multi-discipline consulting firm.
Plastic Technologies Inc.
- A PET technology company committed to solve all of your plastic packaging needs from package design to injection molding to blow molding to testing and troubleshooting.
Pond & Company
- Provides architectural and engineering consulting services.
Power Engineers, Inc.
- Full-service, multi-disciplinary design-build consultants for transmission/distribution, industrial and telecommunications engineering.
Powergrid Consultants Co., Ltd.
- Provides engineering services and consultancy in the fields of energy sector, civil and structure engineering, building services, and power transmission systems.
Pro Plus, Inc.
- Engineering, inspection and technical support for the oil and gas, petroleum marketing, and telecommunications industries.
Prof. Gabriel Timar
- Civil and environmental engineering advisory services.
RDH Building Engineering Limited
- Building science consulting firm. Includes descriptions and photographs of new and rehabilitation construction projects.
RealWorld Quality Systems, Inc.
- Training and consulting in the areas of design of experiments, and data analysis, for all technical fields.
- Automotive engineering consultants
S. W. Cole Engineering, Inc.
- Providing geotechnical engineering, environmental and scientific consulting, and construction materials testings in New England.
Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Worldwide engineering firm, concentrating on industrial, petrochemical, and oil and gas operations.
- Provides strategic information management and consulting services focused on engineering and safety compliance, environmental compliance, project management, and systems analysis.
SES Process Technology Group
- Engineering consulting company specializing in fluid flow, heat transfer, and structural design, analysis and testing using CFD, FEA, custom software and hardware.
Seward Wyon Limited
- Providing design, consultancy and contractors for ports, petochemical, offshore, lifting and general engineering services worldwide. Located in UK
Sirko Associates, Inc.
- Consultant in the precast concrete industry Inc.
Spears / Votta & Associates
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering and design consultants located in Baltimore, Maryland.
SSA Acoustics, LLP
- Multi-disciplined acoustical and vibration consulting firm. Architectural, mechanical, sound system and environmental acoustics.
Stalder Technologies and Research
- Conducts research and development including plasma physics and related ionized gas physics.
Stanley R. Trout
- The consultant is specializing in magnetic materials, the rare earths, technical training and technical writing.
Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc.
- Delivers industry standard setting, documented results for aerial, electrical, mechanical and building Q/A infrared surveys. Based in North Carolina.
Summer Consultants, Inc.
- Renovation Consulting Engineering Services for the Metropolitan Washington DC Area
- Offers services in civil, environmental and transportation engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, environmental science and permitting.
Swayzer Engineering Inc.
- A full service minority-woman-owned Engineering firm.
Systems Environment Incorporated
- Engineering consulting firm offering detailed design in all engineering fields. Based in the Philippines.
Thermal Spray Coatings
- Information on; thermal spray coatings, processes used, applications of coatings, and consultant services. Located in UK
- Technical business consulting company specializing in project feasibility, business plans, market research, optimization, development, and management for the chemical, petro-chemical and refining industries.
- Application service provider that develops and hosts database software applications which take advantage of the power of the Internet.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 6:45:10 AM EST -