the entire directory
only in Industrial_Goods_and_Services/Consulting
Industrial Goods and Services
Business: Business Services: Consulting
This category in other languages:
Alliance for Manufacturing & Technology
- Nonprofit consulting and assistance organization offers affordable improvement services for manufacturing and technology related organizations.
- Consultancy and test house specializing in coatings breakdown, corrosion failures and testing. Services include inspection for marine, industrial, shipping and oil field industries.
- Spain-based consultants offer industrial and logistic process improvement through the application of lean manufacturing techniques such as JIT, TQM and TPM.
- Operations consulting company with offices in Chicago and Brussels and projects in 15 countries. Specialties include Lean Transformation, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban, Just in Time, Toyota production system, and New Product Development.
- Australia-based mechanical consulting engineers for rollingstock, automotive, marine and aeorspace industries.
- Manufacturing support software systems for variety of computer systems and company sizes. Also offer training.
- Consulting firm specializes in product and tool design to the lost foam casting industry.
Automotive Consulting Group, Inc.
- Benchmark current operations consulting.
- Consulting firm specializes in assisting organizations to understand, implement, and maintain ISO certification. This is done through consulting, auditor training, and corrective action education.
Basic Lean, Inc.
- Provides lean manufacturing implementation services. Consulting firm specializes in tailored approaches for integrating lean concepts, applications and systems.
- Consultancy specialising in culture change driven by strategy development, employee involvement, management development and change management.
BMP Center of Excellence
- Non-profit portal/source for innovative technologies and best manufacturing practices. Offers solutions in cost, schedule, quality, performance, safety, and efficiency of manufacturing.
Border Assembly Inc.
- Manufacturing and maquiladora assistance for all products.
Bourke Consulting Associates
- Consulting and education organization focusing on linking PDM and ERP, APS systems, lean manufacturing and product data management.
- Resource planning and control; located in UK.
Business Industrial Network
- Exploring the true cost of manufacturing downtime. Research and information to justify maintenance costs.
Castle Brook Corporation
- Consulting and design services for the semiconductor equipment and processing industries, the high vacuum equipment industry, and the deposition process industry.
Cates & Associates, Inc.
- Delivers engineering, project management, documentation, and training services. Provides technology and assistance in improving plant and equipment, storerooms, maintenance plans, and control systems.
Centris Consulting, Inc.
- Operations and manufacturing consultants to industries including pharmaceuticals, construction, consumer products, and packaging.
The Ceramist Technologist
- Technical and management consulting within the clay based manufacturing industries.
The ChemQuest Group
- Strategic management consultants specializing in the coatings, adhesives, sealants, and automotive industries.
- Provides system integration and computer system validation services having the ability to provide project management, engineering, quality assurance, management consulting, system analysis, testing, training.
- Health, safety and environmental consultancy provides auditing, risk assessment, training, policy and procedure development to commerce and industry
Cooperating Executives Organization, LLC
- General management business consultants for various business industries.
- Provides consulting and hands on assistance to manufacturing and distribution companies in the areas of continuous improvements, supply chain improvement and, lean manufacturing.
The Createch Group
- Consulting in reengineering and application of technologies. Located in Canada.
Critical Path Technologies
- Specializing in turn-arounds and general bottom-line financial improvement for manufacturing companies.
Deformation Control Technology, Inc.
- Manufacturing process modeling and simulation, including heat treatment, forging, and thermal barrier coatings.
- Consultants to mid-size electronics manufacturers. Services include supply management, plant floor design, and product and manufacturing engineering.
- Offers the Speed to Market products - book, videotape, seminars. Helps job shops focus on cutting lead time by taking chronological delays out of business processes to enhance organizational growth and prosperity.
Dr. George Gouda
- The consultant offers his " hands on" in the industry for both greenfield and existing cement plants, throughout the world.
Duggan & Associates Inc.
- Provides lean consulting and implementation. Offers workshops in value stream mapping and lean cell design.
E. G. Mahler and Associates, Inc.
- Consulting services in asset arenas of knowledge, working capital and equipment.
- Providers of technical, industrial, marketing and management services to industry and commerce.
EMA Services Inc
- Manufacturing consulting.
- Consulting and systems integration services for manufacturing industries designed to help manufacturers leverage technology. Helps clients integrate supply chains with production floor systems in food, beverage, consumer products, food production, paper production, pulp and paper.
- Key services include operations strategy development, performance improvement and lean manufacturing systems design and implementation.
- Netherlands-based consultancy and software company supports manufacturing plants in layout planning lines and workcells, logistic simulation, and scheduling.
- Specializes in implementing lean at manufacturing plants.
- A state organization that fosters economic growth by enhancing the competitiveness of Virginia's small and medium-sized manufacturers.
Global Business Solutions
- Providing technical services in business and manufacturing systems.
Global Trade Specialists, Inc.
- American company sets up contract manufacturing in China. Concentrates on products made from metal, plastic, wood, or stone.
Grast Lure Design
- Fishing lure design and consultation.
- Process improvements associated with chemical use in manufacturing.
The Hands-On Group, Inc.
- Provides lean manufacturing, organizational change, process improvement and human resource development consulting to steel mills and similar capital intensive businesses.
- Product design consultancy offers full range of engineering, design and manufacturing services.
HOSCA Management Consultants Limited
- Lean manufacturing, kaizen, and continuous improvement.
Hungerford Vinton, LLC
- Special audits, including distributor, contractor, rebate, promotion, accounts payable, royalty, franchise, and advertising.
- Consultant for the agro-food industry.
- Reliability and maintenance management consultant firm provides education, training and implementation of better reliability management practices for the process and manufacturing industry.
Industrial Control & Electrical Pty Ltd
- Provides electrical and control engineering services to industrial and mining projects. Based in Australia.
Information Flow Management Inc.
- Management consultants specializing in lean, process reengineering and information systems implementation.
International TPM Institute, Inc.
- Training and consulting services in total productive maintenance, and maintenance management. Offices in North America, South America, and Europe. Site is in English, German, and Spanish.
- Consultants offer solutions for materials management, improved materials flow, just-in-time manufacturing implementation, and optimal inventory stocking.
- experts in the kanban and just in time systems of component management
Kaufman Global, LLC
- Consulting firm specializes in the implementation of strategic initiatives such as lean manufacturing, office kaizen, and six sigma quality programs.
Lake County Partners of Illinois
- Nonprofit organization in Lake County, Illinois offering financial, human resource and manufacturing consulting.
Lean Advisors, Inc.
- Lean manufacturing consulting, training, and implementation services for healthcare, aerospace, food processing, process, and manufacturing.
Lean Manufacturing Group
- Business strategy and supply chain consultants. Lean production, order fulfillment, and product development strategy.
Lean Product Development Group
- Lean Product Development Group - Collaborative product development consultants offer assistance in concurrent engineering, implementing the phased review process, using cross-functional teams, and assessing product lifecycles and portfolios.
Lean Strategies Group
- Lean manufacturing and mass customization consultants. Services include supply chain management, customer relationship management, and shortening time to market for new products.
Linchpin Manufacturing Specialists, Inc.
- Consultants in manufacturing efficiency, cost control and project management.
- Consults on lean training, consulting, and manufacturing. Located in Columbus, Ohio.
Manufacturing Systems Group
- Kewill ERP (Micro-MRP) implementation, training for MAX and Crystal Reports. Off-the-shelf Crystal Reports and MRP audits for existing users.
MCP Consulting Group
- Provides consulting services focusing on the performance and efficiency of business, government and other organizations in the manufacturing industry.
Medical Device and QA
- Consultancy in the ISO 9000 Revision 2000 for medical device manufacturers.
Mid America Manufacturing Technology Center
- Manufacturing consulting company advising small to medium-size manufacturers.
Mittex Group, Inc
- Design and consulting company for the tool and die industry specializing in high-end design, surfacing and modeling of transfer, progressive and line dies.
- Education and application support products for PRMS (TM of Acacia Technologies; a division of Computer Associates, International). Manufacturing systems, controls, and procedures consulting.
North American Production Sharing, Inc.
- Mexico manufacturing NAFTA consulting.
OEE Consulting, Ltd.
- Provides assistance in determining overall equipment effectiveness to improve the return on capital employed (ROCE).
OEM Consultants Inc.
- Management consultants serve manufacturing industry with resource planning system optimization, lean manufacturing system implementation, and design of information-flow systems among functional groups.
- Consultant specializes in the fenestration industry. Works with small manufacturing companies.
Operational Innovations, Inc.
- Consulting firm specializing in project management, technical and operational services for the food, beverage and consumer goods industries.
Pragmatic Consulting, Inc.
- Full service consulting company specializing in manufacturing companies. Executive/Strategic consulting, engineering/process improvement, quality systems, ISO/QS9000 implementation and training, and systems applications.
The Productivity Factory (TPF)
- Consulting firm specializes in productivity improvements, both in manufacturing industries as in service organisations. Firm is based in Belgium and The Netherlands. Site is available in several languages (English, French, and Dutch).
- Management consulting and training firm offers services in cost reduction, sales margin improvement, and customer satisfaction.
Puerto Rico Manufacturing Extension, Inc. (PRiMEX)
- Non-profit organization provides technical assistance and technology transfer to the small and medium size manufacturers in Puerto Rico. Services include automation, benchmarking, cost and inventory analysis, eBusiness, process and Layout implementations and supply chain management.
QPA Training and Consulting
- Training and consulting to manufacturers for quality and productivity.
Quality Systems Innovations, Inc.
- Vendor management program.
- Specializing in new technologies to support your existing manufacturing systems.
R. Michael Donovan and Co.,Inc.
- International management consulting and education firm.
Reliability Engineering Consulting
- Consultants specializing in product design process optimization, process and product development integration, reliability improvement, and concurrent engineering and lean manufacturing implementation.
Ressources en Innovation
- Consultants to chemicals and materials industry provide competitive intelligence, market research, technology consulting, and research and development programs. Site in French and English.
Rowan Technology Group
- Manufacturing consulting firm providing market analysis, strategic marketing and competitive technical intelligence for the advanced technology, advanced materials and coatings industry in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
S. P. Oudhia
- Undertaking turnkey project consulting.
- Ergonomics and engineering services for manufacturers including program management, consulting, and project engineering services.
- Manufacturing consulting.
Spiritech Advanced Products, Inc.
- Small product development firm with experience in high performance aircraft propulsion. Expertise in aerodynamics, advanced cooling technologies, light-weight structures, and propulsion system performance.
- Features a list of services, contacts, show calendar, How-to guide, and disclaimers on how to splice applications.
Steve Hodges Associates, Inc.
- Furniture design and marketing services to residential furniture manufacturers.
- Consultants offer articles, downloads and referrals to other resources on lean manufacturing, manufacturing strategy, six-sigma quality control, and facilities planning.
- Colorado-based manufacturing efficiency experts who specialize in the implementation of Demand Based Manufacturing ("Flow" or "Pull") systems for manufacturing firms and research and development start-up companies.
Synergy Process Systems
- India-based consulting company provides solutions in the field of distillation, solvent recovery, absorption, and other separation and thermal techniques.
- Sells businesses information technology, business furniture, and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products and services.
Technical Change Associates
- Business consulting.
TheTakt Times Group
- Manufacturing consulting.
TJWalker + Associates Inc
- Minnesota-based engineering firm specializes in process development, lean operations, web handling, and technology management.
- Consulting firm offers plant modeling, work process definition, automation benefit studies, economic analyses. Helps clients manage projects for better efficiency through front-end loading.
- Consulting company for standard work, kanban, and kaizen. Coaches clients in the rapid deployment of these tools to generate a quick payback. Downloadable features to get started.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 17:54:15 UTC -