become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Industrial Goods and Services
Casting, Molding, Machining
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Business and Economy
Apex Machine Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer of automatic screw parts to 1-5/8 in diameter and CNC lathe turned parts to 3" in diameter.
- Tools, dies and fixtures, stampings, CNC machining, CAD and manufacturing. Complete machines for resale. Manufactures stainless steel tubular products. Kenoshu.
CNC Machining Services
- Offers 5 axis precision CNC machining services, wire EDM, sink EDM and plunge electrical discharge machining. CNC machine shop serves aerospace and medical components.
Innovative Machining, Inc.
- A full service general machining and fabrication job shop.
Milwaukee Machine Works, Inc.
- A manufacturing operation providing OEM's with machining and assembly services. Provides examples of projects and a machinery list.
Perkins Engineering Co., Inc.
- A machine shop offering engineering, machining, replacement and service parts, welding, fabrication, design, waterjet cutting, engineering and prototypes.
- Wisconsin ISO 9002 certified CNC machine shop providing precision machining utilizing Lean and Six Sigma for aerospace, medical, industrial, recreational, and hydraulics markets.
Quality Machining, Inc.
- Provides CNC turning and milling, grinding, honing, and laser marking from prototype to high volume production.
Rice Lake Custom Machining
- A full-service manufacturing facility specializing in high-accuracy, high-speed custom machining, from single replacement parts to turnkey components.
Sjoberg Tool and Manufacturing Corporation
- A complete manufacturing facility offering machining, tooling, fabricating, welding, bending, metal stamping, laser cutting, CNC machining, punching, and waterjet cutting.
W. Haut Specialty Co.
- Custom machining, CNC, fabricating, waterjet cutting, stamping of production, prototype components used in industry, maintenance applications.
Wiscon Products, Inc.
- Specializing in automatic screw machines and chuckers, fine and medium pitch gear hobbing, CNC machining, grinding and honing, polygon turning/profilating, thread and roll forming, and broaching.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2015 at 5:35:05 UTC -