become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Industrial Goods and Services
Casting, Molding, Machining
Regional: North America: United States: Illinois: Business and Economy: Industrial
Acme Industries, Inc.
- Specialist CNC machining of medium to large, complex and high-precision parts since 1948.
- Manufactures precision screw machine parts and has a secondary operation to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
CGI Automated Manufacturing, Inc.
- Offers machining and cutting services for the fabrication of fixtures and enclosures for industries including pharmaceutical, electronic, communications, railcar, lighting, and food processing.
- Presents this firm's CNC machining, precision grinding, and welding capabilities.
G&Z Industries, Inc.
- Presents this CNC machining facility that offers solid modeling, prototyping, investment castings, vacuum-dip brazing, precision bonding and assembly. Offers approvals and contact information.
General Machine & Tool Co
- Offers large part conventional machining and fabrication. Shows sample parts and discusses capacity.
Kay Manufacturing Company
- Machine shop located in Illinois. Capabilities include CNC turning, internal and external broaching, drilling, burnishing, and induction hardening.
Lemke Machine Products, Inc.
- Full service, state-of-the-art production machining job shop.
Lesmark Tool and Manufacturing Company
- Specializes in precision machining, tooling, fixtures, and prototypes. Located in Chicago a builder of specialty machinery and assemblies.
Line Craft Tool Company
- QS9000/ISO9002 registered supplier of double disc grinding, lapping, and machining services, with focus on requirements of automotive industry.
- High volume precision manufacturer of piston cooling nozzles, banjo fittings, brake line tees, and other machined steel, cast iron, and aluminum products.
- Offers precision machining and fabricating including CNC machining, and CNC laser cutting.
- Precision machining, design, build, fabrication and welding, Pro-Cut, Traveler Trike.
Prince Industries Inc.
- Offers broad range of machining and fabricating services. Can handle short runs, JIT supply of components, and high volume production orders. Site provides details of facilities and capabilities.
Prototype and Production Co., Inc
- Milling, turning, surface, ID/OD, jig grinding, jig boring. Long- to short-run production includes prototype development. In Wheeling.
Seaberg Industries, Inc.
- Features multiple process machining and fabricating. Machining centers, turning centers, plasma cutting, and forming.
Skild Machining, Inc.
- Specializes in production of high precision parts and assemblies made to customer's design. Capabilities include CNC turning, milling, and drilling, as well as grinding, honing, and lapping.
Smith and Richardson Mfg. Co. Inc.
- Focus is on satisfying low to medium run production requirements. Facilities include CNC turning and precision screw machining. Handles both metals and plastics.
Stevenson Fabrication Services, Inc.
- Services include CNC sawing, CNC plasma cutting, job shop welding, custom fabrication, structural steel work, and field measure.
Thomason Machine Works Inc.
- Specializes in repair and replacement of parts for vehicles, aircraft, trains, construction equipment, and broad range of industrial machinery.
Tool Steel Service, Inc.
- Modern machining systems for milling, grinding, turning, drilling, boring to tight tolerances for large and small jobs, and specialty items.
WestSide Machine Company
- Offers CNC machining of small and large parts, fabricating, reverse engineering, steel mill and power equipment repairs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -