become an editor
the entire directory
only in Calibration_and_Testing/Laboratories
Industrial Goods and Services
Calibration and Testing
Science: Technology: Metrology: Research Groups and Centers
- Independent laboratory providing calibration and repair of electrical, temperature, humidity, pressure and dimension measuring instruments.
Analytical Services Ltd. UK
- Testing laboratory, chemical and physical testing of textiles, chemical analysis of concrete, mortar and other materials.
- Offering calibration, analytical testing and safety training programs.
CATLab - Accredited Calibration Services
- CATLab provides calibration services for precision test equipment used by instrument, electrical and laboratory technicians. CATLab's North Carolina and Virginia laboratories are Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by A2LA.
Chicago Spectro Service Laboratory
- Independent metallurgical laboratory specializing in the chemical, physical and metallurgical testing of ferrous and nonferrous materials.
Chicago Testing Laboratory, Inc.
- Asphalt testing laboratory, providing design, testing, failure analysis, training, and litigation support.
- An independent laboratory providing services for companies requiring US and Canadian safety approvals.
Farrington, Lockwood Co. Ltd.
- Custom laboratory offering safety and abuse testing of batteries for compliance with international airworthiness and transportation regulations.
Fluid Control Research Institute
- Conducts research and shares knowledge in fluid flow measurements. Page includes list of services and facilities.
GPTS - Global Proficiency Testing Services
- GPTS is testing laboratory to treat proficiency testing samples that determines the performance of individual laboratories for specific tests or measurements.
IMR Test Labs
- A2LA and NADCAP accredited testing lab specializing in failure analysis, chemical, mechanical, polymer, and metallurgical testing, as well as thermal spray, environmental and cyclic corrosion.
Materials Analytical Services, Inc.
- Analytical testing laboratory focusing on industrial hygiene, materials analysis, instrument service, and semiconductor analysis.
National Centre for Quality Calibration
- Providing calibration services for mechanical, thermal and electrical instruments with a NABL certificate.
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory servicing the manufacturing industry with calibration, gage repair, inspection services, and equipment sales.
Quad City Laboratory, Inc.
- Provides state of the art testing, inspection, and calibration services.
Radiometrics Midwest Corporation
- An EMC/EMI electromagnetic compatibility engineering and testing center for domestic and international regulatory compliance.
Riga Analytical Lab, Inc.
- Independent analysis of semiconductor and electronic devices. Provides details of capabilities and services. Santa Clara, California.
- Materials testing analysis and consultancy, offering failure investigation, scanning electron microscopy and EDS, and fastener testing.
TouchStone Systems and Services, Inc.
- Midwest-based independent testing laboratory for automotive, aerospace and commercial industries.
- Australian calibration laboratories that are NATA accredited and ISO certified ensuring traceability.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2016 at 13:02:03 UTC -