become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_Goods_and_Services/Associations
Industrial Goods and Services
Open Directory - Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Associations
Construction and Maintenance
Machinery and Tools
Paper and Wood Pulp
Textiles and Nonwovens
This category in other languages:
Abrasive Engineering Society
- Shares technical information about abrasives minerals and their uses including abrasives grains and products.
Agile Manufacturing Benchmarking Consortium
- Promotes the analysis and improvement of business processes in the manufacturing industry.
American Brush Manufacturers Association
- Represents American brush manufacturers through enhancing industry knowledge and providing networking opportunities.
American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute
- Trade association representing metallurgical coke producers, tar distillers, sales agents, and suppliers to the industry.
American Gear Manufacturers Association
- Represents the interests of international gear manufacturers, consultants and suppliers to the industry. Information on gear design, manufacture and application.
American Hardware Manufacturers Association
- Trade organization representing American manufacturers in the hardware industry and sponsor of the National Hardware Show and Building Products Exposition held in conjunction with International Hardware Week.
American Institute for International Steel
- A Washington D.C. based trade organization promoting the worldwide buying and selling of steel.
Associated Wire Rope Fabricators
- Association of companies manufacturing, fabricating, or distributing lifting, rigging and load securement devices made of chain, rope, and synthetic products.
Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- A not-for-profit group of manufacturing professionals who share their experience so that North American manufacturing may become more competitive.
Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO)
- Develops and implements laws, regulations, standards and enforcement policies for regulating the manufacture, distribution and sale of animal feeds.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Provides market statistical services, export assistance, legislative support, industry education, strategic information services for construction equipment manufacturers.
Automotive Industry Action Group
- A North American association focused on continuously improving business processes and practices in the automotive supply chain by achieving consensus through multi-company teamwork.
Automotive Parts Rebuiders Association
- An association of over 2000 member companies that rebuild automotive related parts, such as starters, alternators, clutches, transmissions, brakes, drive shafts, and numerous other parts for passenger cars, trucks, off-road, equipment and industrial uses.
Binding Industries Association International
- Trade association representing graphic finishers, loose-leaf manufacturers, and suppliers to these industries throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
British Furniture Manufacturers
- A British trade association representing the interests of the furniture industry.
Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
- Dedicated to furthering the scientific understanding of bromine products.
Canadian Crude Quality Technical Association
- Non-profit association consisting of companies from all sectors of the crude oil industry, providing a forum for direct lines of communication and cooperative resolution of industry issues ealing with crude oil quality.
European Coil Coating Association
- Trade organization for coaters and promoting pre-coated metal in Europe.
European Resilients Flooring Manufacturers' Institute
- Association representing the interests of the resilient flooring industry in ensuring the maintenance of high ethical standard within the industry.
Financial & Security Products Association
- Association of independent bank equipment dealers and manufacturers.
Forging Industry Association
- Offers process-specific information, provides statistical, training, educational and technical services; and serves as a common voice on legislative and regulatory issues on behalf of the metal forging community in North America.
Hand Tools Institute (HTI)
- Trade association of North American manufacturers of non-powered hand tools and tool boxes.
- A non-profit trade association for pump manufacturers and suppliers. Also, a standards development organization that has been creating pump standards since 1917.
Institute of Caster Manufacturers
- Trade association for caster and wheel manufacturers and their suppliers. Develops guidelines and standards involving casters, wheels, industrial trailer trucks, platform trucks and towline trucks, and educates members and users.
Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society
- An international, nonprofit, educational organization promoting the advancement in the theory, design, manufacture, and use of sensors, instruments, computers, and systems for automation in a wide variety of applications.
- Trade association representing Alabama manufacturers and their partner industries.
Manufacturers Agents National Association
- Source for information on the Manufacturers' Agents National Association, seminars, publications and membership.
Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- A nationwide network of more than 70 not-for-profit centers whose sole purpose is to provide small and medium-sized manufacturers with the help they need to succeed.
Marine Fabricators Association
- Providing resources and programs for marine fabricators to deal with common problems and opportunities. A division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI).
Mechanical Equipment Manufacturers Representatives Association
- An association of the mechanical equipment industry with a particular focus on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment firms.
National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- A not-for-profit collaborative manufacturing research consortium of 175 North American corporations.
National Coil Coating Association
- Trade organization dedicated to the growth of coil coated products. United States.
National Fastener Distributors Association
- Provides information on new technology, products, procedures, industry trends, and important legislative information on the fastener industry.
National Wooden Pallet and Container Association
- Represents the interests of manufacturers, recyclers and distributors of pallets, containers and reels.
North American Die Casting Association
- North American association promoting the die casting industry.
North American Power Sweepers Association (NAPSA)
- Non-profit organization committed to distributing pertinent sweeping industry information and resources to its members. Includes membership application, benefits and announcements, events, and schedules.
Perlite Institute Inc.
- An international trade association of perlite producers.
Pet Food Institute
- Represents manufacturers of dog and cat food produced in the United States. Promotes initiatives to advance pet nutrition and the role of pets in our society.
Plastic Shipping Container Institute (PSCI)
- An international organization of producers of plastic pails. The membership also includes suppliers of plastic resin, handles, lids, molds, closures and colorants used in container production.
Porcelain Enamel Institute
- Promotes programs and education that advance the common interests of porcelain enameling plants and suppliers of porcelain enameling materials and equipment.
Rare-Earth Magnetics Association
- Information on the science and technology used in the production of rare-earth (neodymium-iron-boron and samarium-cobalt) magnets.
SPI - The Society of the Plastics Industry
- News, information, and other resources about the U.S. plastics industry, with content geared towards plastic processors, equipment and machinery, plastic material suppliers, the general public, and press.
- A non-profit association of companies that produce and market sodium chloride.(salt). Provides public information about salt and its more than 14,000 known uses.
Semiconductor Industry Association
- Trade association representing the U.S. microchip manufacturing industry.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- International society serving its members and the manufacturing community through the advancement of professionalism, knowledge, and learning. This society has over 60,000 members in 70 countries.
Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA)
- Trade organization representing the manufacturers of sporting goods equipment, athletic apparel and athletic footwear.
Steel Tank Institute
- Provides information regarding safe storage of petroleum products in factory-fabricated steel above and underground tanks.
The Japan Carbon Fiber Manufacturers Association
- Association of Japanese Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Companies.
The National Association of Manufacturers
- The nation's oldest and largest broad-based industrial trade association, represents 14,000 companies in every industrial sector in every state and the 18 million people who make things in America.
Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau
- A nonprofit tire industry association dedicated to the promotion of tire recycling through retreading and repairing.
Unified Abrasives Manufacturers Association
- An association of abrasive product manufacturers formed with the merger of the Abrasive Grain Association, Coated Abrasives Manufacturers Association, Diamond Wheel Manufacturers Association and the Grinding Wheel Institute.
- Non-profit organization, representing the local machinery and industrial equipment manufacturers. Germany.
Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America
- Association of wood machinery manufacturers established to increase the productivity and profitability of U.S. machinery and tooling manufacturers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:51:37 AM EST -