become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Resources/Recruiting_and_Retention
Recruiting and Retention
Marketing and Advertising
Business: Employment: Recruitment and Staffing: Sourcing
Business: Human Resources: Consulting
Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations
Business: Human Resources: Outsourcing
Computers: Software: Human Resources: Recruitment Management
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Career Tests
This category in other languages:
- Weblog that reviews issues relating to job recruitment and potential candidate strategic data research.
The Asia Pacific Headhunter
- Weblog that provides information on recruiting, executive search, and careers.
Center for Workforce Development
- Provides strategies to recruit, retain, and advance students and professionals in science and engineering disciplines. Services include needs assessment, training sessions, program implementation, and evaluation. Part of the University of Washington, based in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Cluff & Associates
- Consultant on recruitment trends and employment practices. Core areas include competitive employment strategies, customized selection profiles and behavioral interviewing techniques, RIMS solution selection (applicant tracking), and recruitment metrics. Based in Reston, Virginia, USA.
- An online community for recruiting and HR professionals, featuring recruitment articles, jobs, blogs, conferences, and social networking.
Global Learning Resources
- Recruiting consulting firm. Includes surveys, presentations, papers, articles, and free newsletter. Based in Fremont, California, USA.
- Provides video job interview technologies combined with recruitment screening and evaluation tools for employers. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- An online web-based exit interview management system designed to analyze reasons for turnover and assist in employee retention strategies. Based in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Internet Business Network
- Internet recruiting resource for businesses and recruiters. Publishers of Electronic Recruiting News. Based in Mill Valley, California, USA.
- An international consulting and communication firm that provides qualitative and quantitative research for improving recruitment. Based in Leipzig, Germany and Stockholm, Sweden.
- Services offered include: recruitment advertising, résumé mining, candidate research, and response management services. Based in Mahwah, New Jersey, USA.
Recruiter Resource Directory
- Portal is designed to be a complete resource for the staffing, human resource, and recruiting industries. Based in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- A recruiting weblog community portal.
- Provides employee retention consulting services. Publishes free turnover articles and newsletter. Based in New York, New York, USA.
- Provides employee retention services. Based in London, England.
- Provides employee retention services. Based in Maitland, Florida, USA.
The Work Institute
- Offers products and services to attract, retain, and develop human assets. Includes case studies, community blogs and forums. Based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
- Offers employee retention solutions through outsourced telephone and online exit interviews and internal exit interview programs.
Recruiting and Retention
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 9:54:13 UTC -