become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employee_Relations/Conflict_Resolution
Open Directory - Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations: Conflict Resolution
Society: Law: Legal Information: Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
This category in other languages:
Access Resources Judith Cohen
- Workplace mediation and training, specializing in disability issues. Training in conflict management and dispute resolution, disability awareness, and ADA.
Addressing Workplace Aggression
- Offers training programs from David K. Cutler, an independent consultant. Programs address aggression in the workplace, conflict prevention and conflict intervention.
Business Mediation Associates
- Business Mediation Associates is a group of interdisciplinary professionals whose purpose is to help business partners and owners prevent and resolve conflicts in a collaborative and non-adversarial way.
CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Engaged in an integrated agenda of research and development, education, advocacy and dispute resolution, with the goal of installing ADR into the mainstream.
Centre for Conflict Resolution International
- Services to prevent and resolve workplace conflict, including mediation, negotiation, training, organizational assessments, and interactive quizzes and surveys.
Chorda Conflict Management, Inc.
- Offering services to reduce conflict within companies.
Conflict Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Dr. Judith Briles site provides information on her work as an expert on conflict and sabotage in female dominated workplaces.
Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.
- Offering training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
Dana Mediation Institute
- Kansas based trainers, consultants, speakers, and other experts for mediation and management of conflicts in the workplace.
- Problems at work - an independent advisory service specifically for dealing with work related issues.
Independent GSO Mediation Services
- Canadian company offering labour relations services, specializing in grievance and collective bargaining mediation and labour relations training.
Institute For Executive Consultation, Inc.
- Executive coaching for ADA, Discrimination, or Harassment problems, based in Yonkers, US.
- Provide training for management and staff on discrimination, cultural and gender issues.
Jane R. Wilkinson
- Provides labor and employment arbitration and mediation services.
- Offers workshops in project management, negotiation skills, and conflict management.
Michael H. Smith, Ph.D.
- Helps companies manage conflict, diffuse potentially damaging situations, and improve productivity through consulting, training, and coaching.
- Conflict management firm, located in Auberry, California, providing services to high technology industry sectors.
Resolute Systems, Inc.
- Helping small and large businesses prevent and resolve employment disputes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:17:39 PM EDT -