the entire directory
only in Human_Resources/Consulting
Business: Business Services: Consulting
Business: Management: Consulting
Computers: Software: Human Resources: Testing and Evaluation
This category in other languages:
Absolute HR Solutions
- Offers advice, pre-written policy solutions and job description writing and evaluation services.
Adelis Development Systems
- Specializing in development of leadership and organization development and training. Background of associates and overview of services.
- Specialising in employee opinion surveys, management training, and business improvement exercises.
Al Gates & Associates
- Helps organizations with human resource management, appraisals and human resource consulting in Victoria, British Columbia.
- A full-service human resources consulting firm that specializes in providing outsourced HR solutions and general consulting.
APR Testing Services
- Provides online and paper based testing products and related applied psychology consulting services. Background, products and contact information.
The Ayers Group
- New York based company specializing in recruitment, technology consulting, human resources consulting, career transition and retirement planning.
Barrett & Associates, Inc.
- Provides custom-developed human resource systems and services to public and private organizations.
Behavioral Insights, LLC
- Specializes in the areas of executive assessment, competency assessment, assessment centers, selection system development, multi-source (360-degree) assessment, and organizational surveys.
Behavioral Management, Inc. (BMI)
- Minneapolis based consulting firm that provides cost effective services in the behavioral health and human resources fields.
Biddle Consulting Group
- California-based company offering human resources consulting services in the areas of equal employment opportunity, test development and validation, pay equity reviews, affirmative action plans and testing.
- A human resources consulting firm. Services include strategic planning, compensation programs, benefits, staffing, training, expatriate policies, and performance systems.
Bottom Line Impact Inc.
- Focusing on solving problems that affect productivity and efficiency. Company background, information on workshops and speaking engagements, publications and contact details.
Bruno Matarazzo y Asociados
- Human resource consultants, specializing in outplacement services. Global partner in Argentina of Lee Hecht Harrison, Inc. (USA)
The Burke Group (TBG)
- Company offers management consultancy, with focus on minimizing the presence or influence of unions.
- Boston-based consulting firm that specializes in human resource management and organization development for North American companies with global reach.
- Specializes in pre-employment background investigations. Assists companies by verifying social security, education, references and criminal records.
Career Concepts Inc.
- Provides outplacement, recruiting, human resource consulting services, customer service training, organizational effectiveness training, and executive coaching.
Cchange Communications Ltd
- Providing tools to communicate with employees and to develop strategies to attract, motivate, and retain employees. Philosophy, methodologies and services described.
The Chatfield Group
- Providing human resources assessment, consulting, marketing communications, training, coaching, recruiting, and staffing.
Chesterman Swann & Co Ltd
- Human resources consultancy focusing on recruitment, occupational psychology, and change management.
The Clark-Heidrich Group
- Human resources consulting firm specializing in recruitment and selection, OSHA compliance, workers compensation administration, wage and salary administration, and problem employee counseling.
- Specialising in international payroll and employment contracts, employer of record service, HR advice, employee handbooks and local labour law.
- International human resources consulting company based in Singapore. Services include executive search, candidate profiling and reference checks, change management, training, compensation, and relocation.
Compensation Resources, Inc.
- Providing compensation and human resource consulting services.
Competitive Advantage Consultants
- Specializes in the design and implementation of self-directed work teams (SDWTs).
Condrey and Associates, Inc.
- Consulting firm specializing in human resource management techniques for state and local governments, including classification and pay plans, performance appraisal, executive search, and salary surveys.
Corporate People Ltd
- Staff survey specialists in the UK - opinion, motivation, attitude, benchmarking, exit and diversity surveys for the HR community.
The Croner Company
- Management consulting firm specializing in compensation plan design, industry-specific compensation surveys, strategic planning and organization design.
Crossford Consulting Group
- Subjects include leadership, performance measurement and management. Includes an overview of approach and principal biographies.
- Specializing in affirmative action and EEO compliance. Lists services, products and biographies.
DMGQ Management Academy
- German consulting firm whose services include human resources management, coaching, training, management consulting, and change management.
Dr. John Sullivan & Associates
- Information and access to the body of work by HR speaker and author. Based in Pacifica, California, USA.
The Duncan Company, HR Consulting
- Specializing in human resource diagnostic tools, leadership training, and coaching.
East West Consulting
- Provides consultancy, management and training services to both private and public sector clients.
Eastern Point Consulting Group
- Specialize in consultation and training on diversity, teambuilding, change, and leadership.
- Provides a range of consulting services on a number of human resources topics including compensation, benefits, health, safety, and organizational development.
- Offers equal employment opportunity seminars and affirmative action programs.
EEO Made Simple Consulting
- Affirmative action compliance software provider. Also provides affirmative action plan consulting services.
- A California-based human resources consulting firm offering custom consulting services, training, seminars, publications and products. Offers many services online to its members.
Employment Law Learning Technologies
- Online compliance training for managers and employees on critical US employment law / HR topics, including harassment, discrimination, privacy and diversity.
ERC Dataplus, Inc
- Human resources service bureau that uses Internet and Interactive Voice Response technology to provide for recruitment and selection, retention, employee assessment, development and opinion surveys.
Executive Development International (EDI)
- U.S. based Management Psychologists helping companies improve leader, team, and organizational effectiveness through executive and organizational development. We specialize in the people components of successful change and growth -- helping companies turn strategic intent into reality.
Flexible working practices
- Information on flexible working practices and available resources
- California-based human resources consulting firm providing services in test development and validation, litigation consulting, and organizational psychology.
Garuda Research Institute
- Develops tools for modeling and using competencies to improve organizational performance. Based in Risskov, Denmark.
Gary Hoyte Consulting Ltd
- Human resource strategy and related management consultancy. News and contact information.
Great Circle Learning
- Custom and off-the-shelf corporate education and training programs that teach the applications of critical thinking
Group Management Services Inc.
- Provides outsourcing for human resources services including taxes, risk management and benefits. Based in Ohio.
- Specializes in human resources consulting, commercial staffing and training in Tennessee, Kentucky and Mississippi.
- A management consulting firm specializing in human resources solutions including outsourcing, strategy, technology, organizational change, retirement, ERISA, talent and reward strategies.
- Offers human resources advice for a fee by email or telephone. Specializes in employee relations, recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, development and performance systems.
- Specialists in human resources functional and strategic assessments and assistance during mergers, acquisitions due diligence, post acquisition, and during change initiatives.
HR Management Solutions, Inc.
- A human resources consulting firm specializing violence in the workplace; substance abuse; mental health, disability, and leave issues; FMLA and ADA compliance.
- Michigan-based company offering executive search, recruiting, testing and evaluation, assessment, organizational development and outplacement services.
- A human resources consultancy offering an alternative professional approach with practical solutions to any human resources issues
- Various HR services
- Human resource on-line services providing information, news and consultative solutions to compensation, benefits, recruitment and employee relations challenges.
- Offers corporate level HR services to small and mid-sized organizations in the USA.
HRS/TND Associates, Inc.
- Human resource services, recruiting, training, employee opinion surveys, management search, employee handbooks, and human resource audits.
- For HR staff who facing e-hr, outsourcing, and other current topics.
- A human resources enterprise based in South Carolina and specializing in consulting and software including their Automated Affirmative Action software.
Human Perspectives International, Inc.
- A management consulting, development and training firm. Information on assessment tools and products.
Human Resource Advisors
- Full-service, HR business security system.
The Human Resource Consortium, LLC
- A Connecticut-based human resource consulting firm providing human resource management, organizational development, labor relations, and training programs.
The Human Resource Department, Ltd.
- Provider of outsourced management services for human resource projects including consulting, project management, and temporary professionals.
Innovative HR Solutions
- A human resources consulting firm specializing in employee opinion surveys, employee handbook development and HR generalist support.
Insight Human Resource Consultants
- Based in Sussex, UK, Insight HR is a specialist management consultancy that provides a wide range of recruitment, personnel, training and industrial relations services.
- Services include human resources consulting and auditing, executive assessments and coaching, and compliance training.
J.L. Nick & Associates, Inc.
- A human resource and management consulting firm providing on-site senior level HR assistance.
Jointly Managed Solutions
- Recruitment services, HR consultancy, and management development.
- Legal compliance, employee communications, performance management, leadership development and coaching. Includes principals' background and description of services.
- Delaware-based company providing customized training and development, human resources and organizational development consulting.
Koenig & Associates
- A Canadian human resources and organizational consulting practice.
Laurdan Associates, Inc.
- Specializes in auditing products and consulting, employment practices risk management, benchmarking, and human resources management.
LBA Consulting Group
- Provides senior management with advisory services on issues pertaining to compensation, talent management, and change management. Offices in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Provides computer services to recruiters and temporary agencies. Web site design and development, custom programming, and industry-oriented consultations.
Lee Hecht Harrison
- A career management services company specializing in outplacement, leadership consulting, executive coaching and career development services.
- Provides career transition and human resource planning services to client companies requiring local, national or international coverage.
- Matthias Moelleney. Includes personal background and subjects of available speaking presentations.
Management Performance International
- Organizational improvement, employee and union relations, compensation and benefits, and processes. Company and services overview.
MBL Group, LLC
- A consulting firm offering human resources oursourcing services and consulting in compensation, staffing, employee relations and training.
The McAloon Group
- Offers personal, life, and business coaching for individuals and organizations.
McCoy Training and Development Resources
- Coaching and training to individuals and small businesses.
McGallen & Bolden Group
- Asia's established e-business, training, publicity and marketing consultancy.
McGrath Consulting LLC
- Services include fire, EMS, and police consulting; human resources services; management training; risk assessment and disaster preparedness; master planning; assessment center testing; and efficiency studies.
Mosteller & Associates
- A full-service professional human resource consulting firm assisting organizations of all sizes.
Muno, Summers & Associates
- Specialize in employee assessments for use in hiring, management and promotion. Principal biographies and assessment services.
National Business Research Institute
- Customer service and employee surveys and research for large businesses seeking to "read the minds" of their customers and employees in order to develop the organization to a higher level.
Norris and Associates Consulting
- California based company offering human resources consulting and risk and disability management.
Oak Consulting Inc.
- Consulting firm organized to assist global corporations in meeting the challenges of the business environment. Includes services.
Ocean Tides Performance Group
- Offers human resources and organizational development consulting, and training and facilitation services.
The Opdyke Group
- A management consulting firm specializing human resources and intellectual capital.
- Focusing on recruitment management and administration, compliance, and operational process efficiency. News, overview and background.
Organizational Effectiveness Strategies
- Human resources consulting firm which focuses on employee selection and development, leadership effectiveness, and retention management.
- Providing support and consultation in human resources management including compliance audit, employee handbook, articles, forms, training seminars, and sexual harassment.
Pearson & Associates Inc
- Consultants in organizational development, human resources planning, compensation, and managerial coaching.
Performance Strategies, LTD.
- Consultants offering human resources training, management consulting and organizational development.
Personnel Decisions International (PDI)
- Focuses on employee assessment and leadership development. Case studies, services and articles.
Philip Lynch Consulting
- Working time re-organisation, annual hours and flexible contracts that have improved performance and profits in many blue-chip organisations in the UK and overseas.
Phillip Blount & Associates, Inc.
- A Georgia based consulting firm that specializes in a compensation programs, leadership development, and organizational design.
The Pittman McLenagan Group, L.C.
- Provides customized employment assessment solutions focusing on selection at entry and for promotion in a wide range of technical and management positions. Specializes in assessment system design and implementation.
The Plotkin Group
- An international management consulting firm that specializes in offering a wide variety of employee tests and assessments to help make cost-effective hiring, promoting, and training decisions.
- Focused on production and worker satisfaction. Company background and approach.
The Quorum Group
- Provides compensation and human resource management services including customized salary surveys, position evaluation, regulatory compliance, and affirmative action program development.
- Offers human resources consulting, training, staffing, and career services.
Rendez-vous Management Consultancy
- Management development organisation specialising in Personal Development Planning and interpersonal skills. Also provides specialist management skills to GPs.
Resource Management Solutions Group
- Provider helping to hire, train, develop and retain peak performers. Includes mission statement and services offered.
- Services include team building, 360 degree feedback, performance coaching, training, bookstore, and other resources.
Sandra Dolan, Ph.D.
- Psychometric and certification exam consultations in test development, Rasch IRT, equating and standard setting. Includes resume and services offered.
Spot That Zebra
- Management consulting firm that focuses on marketing, human resources, and customer service.
Stanard & Associates, Inc.
- Specializes in employee surveys, public safety testing and assessment systems. Staff background, services offered and contact information.
Stephen A. Laser Associates
- Advises clients on hiring, promotion, sales and management assessments, and organizational consulting in both the private and public sectors.
Strategic Partners Inc.
- Provides consulting and training in the areas of recruiting and retainment, leadership, sales productivity and performance. Includes profile, services and client list.
Stuart Robertson & Associates
- Business psychologists offering a range of assessment programs including the Quintax personality questionnaire, 360 degree feedback, and executive assessment for selection.
Titan Group LLC
- Provides strategic human resources consulting services to emerging and middle market companies.
TMP Worldwide Inc.
- Recruitment advertising agency offering employer branding, retention, diversity, and applicant tracking systems.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc
- Offers human resource consulting.
Valerie Frederickson and Company
- Offers human resources services including retained executive search, compliance/audits and contracting, succession planning, management development, executive coaching and outplacement.
The Van Zant Resource Group
- A human resources services company specializing in HR compliance, candidate sourcing, and affirmative action plans.
Verble, Worth & Verble
- Provides human resource development services for clients in industry, health care, non-profits, universities, and government.
- Management consulting services, tools, and training
The Walker Group
- Consulting firm, based in Arizona, focusing on the integration of business and human resource strategy and the development of human resource leadership capabilities.
Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- Business, people, and financial management services provider, with offices in North and South America, Europe, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.
The Williams Group
- Human resources and employment law consultants based in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Virginia based company offering human resources services to small to medium sized businesses.
- Specialize in workplace harmony, leadership development, performance and process improvement and compensation. Description of services including workshops.
Xeta Limited / UK
- Marketing and international human resources guidance for multinational firms.
Your HR Department, Inc.
- A human resource consultanting firm providing sexual harassment training, recruiting, legal consulting services, outsourcing and employee handbooks.
- Provides programs for areas of HR management, employee relations, federal compliance and benefits administration.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 7:12:33 UTC -