the entire directory
only in Human_Resources/Compensation_and_Benefits
Compensation and Benefits
Open Directory - Business: Human Resources: Compensation and Benefits
401k and Retirement
Health and Welfare Plans
Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations: Motivation and Rewards
Business: Investing: Retirement Planning
This category in other languages:
- Harnessing the power of the internet to communicate and enhance the value of employer sponsored benefits
Alexander Hamilton Institute
- Employment law news and resources.
Atéssa Benefits, Inc.
- An employee benefits administration and consulting company providing benefits services to businesses from a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Administration and consulting for executive compensation, non-qualified plans, executive benefits, and wealth accumulation.
- Provides personalized employee benefit statements. Overview and product samples.
Benefit Planning Consultants, Inc.
- Illinois based, full service employee benefits consulting company.
Benefits Consulting Group
- Provides the services businesses need to offer pension, profit sharing, 401(k) and cafeteria plans to their employees
Benefits Group, Inc.
- Non-qualified deferred compensation and executive benefit plans offering participant and plan administrator account portal
- Links to information and services for US employers sponsoring employee benefit plans, companies providing products and services for plans, and participating employees.
- Provider of employee benefit statements. Offers personalized benefit reports, a cost-effective presentation of benefits programs, and employee's total compensation.
- Administers flexible spending accounts. Company background, definitions and brochures.
- Information on insurance software, employee benefits and lists of providers in the insurance industry.
- The exclusive Internet marketplace provider of total online work/life benefits that create impact and are relevant to both employers and employees.
Capital Chapter ISCEBS
- Washington DC Chapter of the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists. Educational programs, membership information, registration for upcoming programs.
Ceridian Benefits Administration Services
- Offers services for outsourcing Benefits, COBRA, HIPAA, FSA, ERISA, QDRO.
Chernoff Diamond & Co.LLC
- Benefit advisor consultants specializing in employee benefits, retirement planning, group health insurance, pension planning, life insurance, tax and estate planning.
- Retirement plan and employee benefit communications programs.
Corporate Benefit Specialists
- Complete employee benefit communication strategies and voluntary employee funded insurance benefits.
- Connecticut firm specializing in the production of employee benefit literature.
Disability Claims Consulting
- Expert witness offers testimony in benefit claims. Includes information about procedures and claimants' rights. West Newfield, Maine.
- United Kingdom. Offers insightful advice, analysis and research on all aspects of compensation and benefits.
EBRI Fact Sheets
- The Employee Benefit Research Institute issues monthly online publications providing regional and national statistical reports archived back to 1996.
Employee Benefit News
- Contains articles and updates on employee benefits updated monthly.
Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Organization committed to original public policy research and education on economic security and employee benefits. Site contains press releases and information about current research and study projects.
- Provides employee discount programs to businesses (theme parks, cellphones, travel, hotels, and rental cars.
- Producing personalized benefit reports for employees.
Hay Group, The
- Global company providing a range of HR services to companies.
- Offering employee and manager portal self service solutions for benefits and online benefit enrollment.
- Employee benefits information and answers. Prewritten policies, forms, checklists, and hundreds of pages of practical help on US regulations such as FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA, ADA, and ERISA.
HRA Services, Inc.
- A professional consulting firm specializing in human resource management and leadership programs tailored to client needs. Helping organizations focus and deal with change through an integrated approach to planning, leadership, compensation, and team management.
Human Resource Management Systems LLC
- Management consulting firm specializing in the development and implementation of human resource programs and initiatives to support business goals and objectives.
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers an outsourced human resources solution to small and mid-sized businesses.
- New York company offering an employee benefits service.
- Global HR firm offers human resources management news, articles, software and consulting services
New England Employee Benefits Council
- A non-profit association for benefits professionals.
New York Employee Benefits Conference (NYEBC)
- Organization for human resource professionals dealing with pension and welfare benefit plans, and other employee benefits
- Verifications of individual pension plan benefit calculations.
Penad Pension Services Limited
- Third-party pension administration services and software for both defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans.
- Matches the needs of a business to Professional Employer Organizations that provide payroll, workers' compensations and benefits solutions to businesses.
Primoris Benefit Advisors, Inc.
- Traditional pension plans, 401(k)s and governmental filings such as Form 5500. Overview of services and contact information.
- Offers disability management services to employers, designed to lower compensation costs and return injured employees to work as soon possible. Service overview and profile of company in Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Nasdaq: RTWI)
- US based human resources, employee benefits and compensation consultants to corporations, non-profit organizations, professional service firms, state and local governments and Taft-Hartley plans.
Sentinel Benefits Group, Inc.
- Benefit consulting services including retirement plans, cafeteria plans, health plans and deferred compensation plans.
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that pools companies for Human Resource and Benefits Administration such as; PPO Health Plans, Vision, Dental, Workers Compensation, 401k, Payroll, EPLI Coverage, Safety and Loss control.
StaffLink Outsourcing, Inc.
- A Professional Employer Organization (PEO), sometimes known as an Employee Leasing Company. Offers benefits packages, client-friendly payroll services, Workers' Compensation and Unemployment Compensation at reasonable fees.
- Salary and benefits surveys in Mexico and Latin America. Human Resources consulting firm specializing in compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, executive evaluation, organizational development and training.
- Pennsylvania company specializing in implementing and managing incentive compensation plans.
Total Compensation Solutions
- A human resources consulting firm specializing in compensation.
TPA Computer Corporation
- Customized software for Taft-Hartley, Union and Employee Benefit Plan Administration.
- A business process HR outsourcer specializing in online integrated human resource solutions. By taking the headache out of benefits, payroll and HR support, we free our customers to do what they do best: growing their core business.
Tyson & Associates Limited
- Canadian consulting firm which designs and implements compensation and benefits programs.
- Providing pre-tax benefits options to employers and employees.
Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- A global human capital consulting firm, Watson Wyatt brings together two disciplines - people and financial management - to help clients improve business performance.
- A full-service human resource and compensation consulting firm specializing in compensation, performance management and productivity improvement for organizations of all sizes.
Wyman and Associates, Inc.
- Specializes in performance management, organization analyses, recruitment, strategic compensation, employee benefit cost management, analysis, selection and promotional processes.
Compensation and Benefits
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 13:15:10 UTC -