become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Resources/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Human Resources: Associations
This category in other languages:
The Employee Ownership Foundation
- Supports programs that will increase the level of awareness and appreciation of the benefits of employee ownership.
Employers Resource Council
- ERC assists organizations with the attraction, retention and motivation of valuable employees, and provides compensation data, employee training, and HR answers.
- Serves regional employers in their efforts to maximize performance providing people management information, research, training and consulting expertise.
HR Policy Association
- A public policy advocate for senior human resource executives of the largest companies doing business in America.
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the productivity and human resource development of ASEAN and the global communities.
Human Capital Institute
- Serves as a catalyst and clearinghouse for a variety of kinds of information related to human capital management.
The Human Resources Benchmarking Association
- Shares information to improve productivity, quality and cycle time among Human Resources professionals.
Human Resources Consultants Association
- Provides a forum for members to communicate, associate and learn from fellow professionals on a national level. Membership information, resources and jobs.
- This e-learning group focuses on enhancement of creativity and innovative skills of all professionals throughout the world.
Independent Human Resource Consultants Association
- An association of contract recruiters, contract technical recruiters, and other senior-level human resources consultants.
International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
- Your link to the unique world of HR information management, systems issues, trends, and technology.
International Personnel Management Association (IPMA)
- An organization that represents the interests of over 5,000 human resource professionals at the Federal, State and Local levels of government.
Involvement and Participation Association
- A centre of excellence for organisations developing world class strategies for employee involvement and partnership
National Association of Professional Employer Organizations
- Provides integrated services to manage human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. Contains directory to member firms.
National Human Resources Association
- A network of local human resource affiliates focused on advancing the development of human resource professionals.
Organizational Development Portal
- A useful portal to books and links in the areas of organizational development, human resources, and training.
Professional Women's Forum
- A diverse group of women dedicated to the advancement of women at work in the business, professional and educational communities.
Scanlon Leadership Network
- The nonprofit network of companies that pioneered gainsharing, employee involvement, openbook management and servant leadership.
Society for Human Resource Management
- Advances the human resource profession to ensure that HR is recognized as an essential partner in developing and executing organizational strategy.
Society for Human Resource Management - Emerald Coast Chapter
- An organization comprised of human resource professionals across the Northwest Florida area.
Venture Capital Office Managers Assoc.
- Brings together the exceptional Office Managers who support this demanding industry to share ideas, resources, and information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:30:33 AM EDT -